The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:18 am

Issun seems unconcerned with your frustration. "C'mon, I know you can handle this much, and after everything I've seen you go through, I think I deserve a little fun myself." He pulls his fingers from your clit, but they trace your pussy lips grabbing here and there to pull them apart a little before letting them snap back into shape. "After all that, and it's still so perky." You feel his breath now on your clit as he leans in closer giving the impression that his fun's only beginning.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:08 pm

Ammy's legs tremble and she bites her lip to keep from moaning out as Issun has his fun with her pussy and sensitive clit. "I-Issun… I n-need to f-focus..." Her voice in a loud whisper towards Issun comes out broken as se tries to focus on the string she made for the boy's fishing rod. She prays for the fish to be caught soon as she slowly lowers herself to her knees while fighting back moans. Already her pussy was starting to get wet and her eyes widen as she felt Issun's breath on her clit which twitched a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:52 am

He chuckles as you try to get him to stop grazing his lips gently against your twitching clit in a gentle kiss. "I think you've got that handled, and it's about time I got some fun after everything I've seen. Besides, you're enjoying this too." The boy struggles somewhat with the fish, and you realize his quarry really is quite large, but he is still reeling it in none the less, so it looks like it's just a matter of time so long as you can keep your focus. Falling to your knees seems to help with keeping your concentration as you keep the line solid for him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Amaterasu expression shows how she is struggling to focus while still being fully aware of what Issun is doing to her underneath the loincloth. Her hips buck whenever Issun teased her clit hard and her juices were starting to drip down her inner thighs. At this point she knew asking issun to stop is pointless so she instead does her best to focus on keeping the line she made stable and ignore the pleasure as best as she could. She tries to recall the mediation she did before at the dojo so she clears her mind except for the line she was maintaining though at the point she was mostly just trying to hold back the pleasure as long as she could.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:23 pm

Closing your eyes and concentrating, you feel the line grow more steady and solid while Issun's touches feel more distant from your mind. It's all still happening, and your pussy is starting to drool, but you're able to distance it from your mind somewhat. (9)You feel your body tremble as Issun begins to push an arm into you reaching into your folds. It doesn't help that his other arm comes up to caress your clit sending another shudder through you as your body is overcome with orgasm. (13)Thankfully, you're able to keep your concentration even body rocks in orgasm. Finally, the boy makes one final yank, and the largest fish you've ever seen erupts from the water.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:54 am

Ammy's expression constantly shifts between one of arousal she is trying to contain and focused as Issun continues to toy with her sensitive clit and her drooling slit. She is able to ignore the touches and keep her line steady for a bit till Issun pushed an arm into her folds while the other caresses her clit. She grits her teeth and suppresses an orgasmic cry as Issun pushes her over the edge. Under the loincloth her pussy winks and clenches down as her juices squirt out onto the ground between her spread legs. Fortunately despite the orgasm she is able to keep her concentration on the line enough to keep it from disappearing, and thankfully she wouldn't need to do that for much longer as the boy yanks the line and her eyes widen as she sees a very large fish being pulled out of the water and into the air.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:21 pm

Issun chuckles as he hears the splash of the large Salmon being pulled out of the water. "See, I knew you had it in ya." The fish is still very much active leaving you to fear it might continue to struggle once it's back in the water, and you're already feeling a bit winded from Issun's toying. The idea crosses your mind to give it a power slash to weaken it, and sure enough, the kid is able to pull it onto the shore with little trouble after that. Once its on land, you notice that it's easily twice as long as you are tall. With its last few gasps, it coughs up a small stone looking a bit like an onion; the boy jumps with excitement. "That's it, the ruin's key. Now I can save Ume, and this time I'm not chickening out. I'm going all the way in."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Amaterasu sits there on her knees for a bit breathing heavily as she tries to calm her body and regain her senses while the large fish flails around in the air, Afraid that it might try to escape if it gets back the water she gives it a quick power slash to weaken it and luckily she had enough focus to do so. When it's on land she can truly see how big it is and it makes her wonder how such a large fish could survive in this lake since it didn't seem all that bit at first glace. The fish soon coughs up some sort of stone which the boy soon says it's the key. "Hold on." She said as she stands up and smooths out her clothes a bit. "You can't go in alone." She said as she walks up to him. "And it might be best to let me go in if it's dangerous."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:15 am

Issun sounds in the affirmative still near your crotch though thankfully you don't think the kid hears him. "Yeah, it'd probably be safer if you took care of it on your own, fluffy." The kid however gives a determined look before shaking his head. "But I have to go. If I don't, I'll never be able to look Ume in the eye ever again." Having made his decision, the kid makes a grab for the key seeming intent on heading for the shrine before you can stop him. As a goddess, your reflexes would be more than enough to prevent him from rushing away with the key. The question is, will you take him with you or make him wait outside.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:14 am

Before the kid could grab the key Amaterasu rushes forward and grabs it first. Despite this anthropomorphic body she wasn't quite fully use to yet she was still a goddess with reflexes to match, or at least enough to snatch a key before a youngster could grab it. "Sorry kid, but I won't let you go into a dangerous place like that." She said as she looks over her shoulder at him while holding the strangely shaped key. "I'll be sure to get back your dog and tell him how you got the key back. Let's go Issun." She said before running towards the ruins.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:55 am

Issun, still inside of your clothes doesn't have to do much following. The boy makes some attempt to follow you, but you're easily able to outpace and leave him behind. Soon you come upon the door with a very obvious hollow in the middle. The height of it seems a little low, so you're forced to stoop over or kneel to place the key in place. Once it's in place, however, the door doesn't immediately open and attempting to turn it does nothing. When your hand slips a little rubbing against the stone though there is a soft glow of light, and you feel the stone grow warm to the touch.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:23 pm

Ammy felt a bit bad for the boy but as a goddess she couldn't let him get hurt and she was sure he'll be over it once she rescues his dog. Once at the door she is quick to find where the key goes with how obvious the hollow part in the door was. She kneels down to the hole and pushes the key in place though she finds the door not opening which makes her head tilt a bit. She tries pushing it and turning it but that doesn't working. As she pulls her hands back she noticed the stone glow lightly and she felt heat as well. "Hmm..." She thinks for a moment before placing her hands back on the stone and rubbing it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:50 am

As you begin to rub, you find the stone to be mildly warm to the touch. It hadn't been when you were carrying it over, and it seems to continue as you rub against it until it feels to be body temperature. To your surprise, once warmed, it pulses in your hand feeling more and more like it was almost alive, and now, you can see a bead of liquid gather at the very tip sparkle slightly in the dim light that manages to get through the canopy. "I think the key wants a lick, fluffy."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:04 am

Amaterasu keeps rubbing the strange stone key wondering why it's getting warmer and warmer like this. Soon it felt like it was the same temperature as a person and then she is surprised when it pulsed in her head suddenly, as if it was alive almost. She couldn't help but tilt her head a bit confused as to why this stone which is supposed to be a key is like this. Then she notices a bead of liquid gathering at the tip of the stone. "A lick?" She raises a brow as she looks down at Issun before she looks back to the stone. Slowly she leans her head to it and gives it a sniff before licking at it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:38 am

Almost as soon as it touches your tongue, you recognize the taste as the same as pre. Issun chuckles, "Wow, you really just went for it, didn't you?" The stone throbs and warms a little more, and another, larger bead appears. It was like the key was the door's cock, and you needed to get it off to gain entry. You were kind of glad you decided to leave the boy behind, so he wouldn't get to see what you were doing, but you couldn't help but wonder how he was supposed to get in here if this was how the key was meant to be used.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:03 am

The wolf's eyes widen when she recognized the taste and then blushes deeply from Issun's teasing. She then looks back at the stone and watches as it throbs and warms up more while another larger bead of what she assumes to be pre cum now appears at the tip. "Who design's a door like this? Was it always like this?" Ammy asks out loud while just staring at it and wondering just how others were supposed to open the door. With a sigh she rubs it a bit again blushes deeper before leaning it and licking it some more. "I can't believe I'm trying to get a door off..." She mutters as she licks it. Despite herself her own body was already heating up a bit, her rear unintentionally raised and her tail a bit up but her loincloth keeps her covered.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 am

"I've never been to this shrine, but it does seem like a strange way to get in. Didn't the kid mention some kind of noise that scared him off? Perhaps something has corrupted the place?" The stone length continued to throb and drool out more pre for you to slurp up, but as you continue it seems to hit some sort of limit, and it doesn't seem to grow any warmer or throb anymore, but it's clearly not done yet either. You're left with the thought that it's going to take more than stroking and licking to satisfy whatever twisted desires changed this door and key.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:39 am

Issun did have a point, Amaterasu thought. The corruption in these lands could have possibly altered this shrine and the door to become something perverted. Taking into consideration how the corruption has altered her own form and seemingly has affected the other deities then having a door like this wasn't too hard to believe. After a bit more licking she finds that the stone was no longer getting warmer or throbbing. At first she thought she was done but soon realizes that it's not the case and from how this door has responded to her so far she had an idea of what to do. Blushing deeper she leans her head closer and opens her muzzle before taking the stone into her mouth, sucking on it while being glad that the stone didn't seem to taste like dirt.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:14 am

That seems to do the trick as it throbs once more and rather than a glob of pre merely forming at the tip, it outright shoots out splattering against the back of your throat. It felt like whatever was going on with this door, it certainly felt like it was quite backed up as strange as the idea of such a thing applying to a door was. "As much as I'm enjoying the view, is this going to take much longer?" Issun reminded you that just like with everything that had happened thus far, he was there watching it all happen. The key throbbed and spat a few more shots, but it still didn't feel like it was close to orgasming yet.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:47 am

Amaterasu nearly gags when the stone show pre right into the back of her throat suddenly and she pulls back for a moment to swallow it and clear her throat. How could a stone be brought back, she thought for a moment before remembering that this stone having any kind of cum is already strange enough. She looks down at Issun and blushes some as she is reminded of his presence but she also glares at him so he would let her focus. She starts to bob her head along the stone while keeping her tongue working, giving the door a full on blowjob at this point trying to get it to orgasm. Her face burns a bit as she realizes how humiliating this is, a goddess like her having to pleasure a door. Seems like everything is meant to lewdly humiliate her since she had awaken again.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games