The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:43 am

He certainly is insistent on keeping things from growing stale he only massages your rear for a few minutes before he pulls your cheeks apart then slams them against each other sending a clapping sound out. (20)Strangely, even with such a thing happening, you're able to push past all the pleasure and desire of your physical form. You can feel his touch, and you know your body is tingling with pleasure, but it just isn't reaching your mind anymore, and you feel like you can think clearly for nearly the first time. "Seems I'm losing you, but I have one last trick. If you can keep this up after that, then you're more than ready to move on."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Ammy squeaks and blushes when he spread her plush ass apart only to slam the cheeks together to make a clapping like sound. She tries to meditate and focus again and she finds herself... actually about to ignore the heat in her body and the pleasure from his touches, at least for the most part. She knew her body was still feeling the pleasure but it was like she could block it out now and just think clearly, though she was sure he wasn't giving it his all yet. Her canine ear twitches as she heard him say he had one more trick for this lesson and she nods her head in response.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 am

"Keep your concentration up." He releases his grip on your ass, reaches for your shoulders, and presses you onto your back. Then leans over you while hooking his arms under your knees and lifting them along with your ass. Your knees hit the mat to each side of your head. Finally, he leans in close to you boxing you in between the mat, your legs, and himself. Then you feel it, his cockhead grinds against your slit. (8)The feeling of being boxed in and cornered by the man starts to break your concentration, and you feel the shiver of pleasure as his cock starts gathering the moisture from your pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:31 pm

Amaterasu sits there trying to keep her focus on her meditation though she couldn't help but feel confused as she is pushed onto her back before grunting lightly as he forces her kegs and lower body up. Was he trying to make her do yoga now or something? She soon found her answer as her knees are moved to the sides of her head, her rear up and in the air and she realizes she's in a mating press potion, her pussy exposed and vulnerable. Then she felt the head of his cock against her dripping pussy, making her gasp and squirm a bit as she begins to lose focus when he rubs his cock along her slit to coat his cock. She grits her teeth as she tries to resist but she can't help but let some gasps escape her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:36 am

"Hmm, better keep your wits about you. You're starting to sound like you're enjoying yourself here." (14)Gritting your teeth, you are able to resist his efforts to overwhelm you with pleasure though you're not resisting nearly as well as you were earlier. "Pinned down beneath a male with little you can do but take his cock again and again." His hips start pistoning down into your cunny stirring it up in an effort to drive you wild with pleasure. (20)Despite his words, you focus your concentration only harder, and you're able to disassociate yourself entirely from the sex that's happening to your body. The man looks down seeing the serene, unconcerned look on your face. "Good, you've passed this first session with flying colors. I, however, have gotten myself too worked up allow me to finish up." His hips drill down onto you even faster pounding into you a few times before you feel his thick cream pour deep inside of you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Once again she tries to focus despite this position that left her exposed and allowed him to dominate her if he pleased. She still heard his words as he describes her situation while pounding into her pussy, making her moan some as she tries to resist again. Taking some deep breathes she tries to focus, clearing her mind and she finds that... she is actually able to do it! Even though she knew the old man was still pounding her dripping pussy she was able to keep her mind under control and moved around her fingers a bit to test how well she can move part of her body as well. Was this all it took? She supposes that in ever situation with the demons she was too focused on fighting both the demons and the pleasure to actually try to shut out the pleasure. "H-Huh? She heard his last words before she groans as he fucks her faster before filling her with his hot seed. With it over now she lets herself breath, panting and relaxing some as she felt him throbbing in her still. "Sh-Should I... t-try the next session now?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:13 am

The older man pants above you as your cunny is filled with his cream. "Huh, looking to have a little more fun already, ehh? I'm afraid that as much effort as I've put into my training, the ravages of age have left me ill-equipped for consecutive sessions." He pulls his cock out of you leaving it dangling over your cunny. It had already gone soft before the last spurt of cum had been deposited inside of you. From the look of it, you had managed to have an orgasm without even noticing which could be useful for preventing demons from noticing you were ignoring the pleasure if your body was still reacting to it. "Yes, if you were to come back a few hours from now, I could probably get it up for another session for you." His eyes trail up and down your naked form stopping to gaze at your pussy sloppy from the recent sex.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:32 pm

It took Ammy a bit to realize that she had managed to orgasm as well considering the amount of her own fluids soaking her crotch. She didn't even notice it as she was so focused on her meditation and it surprised her that she was able to ignore an orgasm. As he gets up from her she lets her legs move back down and she breathes a bit heavily as she lays there spread out, the display being more eye candy for the old man to look at. "Al-Alright... I'll return later then. D-Do you have a place or a way for me to clean up?" She asked him as she slowly sits up and gets back onto her feet.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:04 am

He eyes you boldly as you lay there catching your breath. "The small pond outside is all I have. It can be a bit cold, but it is most refreshing." Still naked, he walks outside dipping himself into the cool water and letting it wash away the various fluids from the sex he had had from you. "You really did well for your first time. Must be pretty spiritual to be able to meditate at that level. It might be difficult while battling an opponent, but if you can get into that state of mind, the demons could do as they wish without overwhelming you."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:49 am

She watches him go outside to the small pond and decides to follow him, joining him in the water. Amaterasu shudders some from the cool water on her warm body but it did the job of washing away the mixed fluids from her crotch and inner thighs. "Thank you for teaching me this." She said to him. "Though I'm unsure how well I can fight and keep that focus at the same time. It won't matter if I can resist the pleasure for a bit if I can't defeat them in time."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 pm

He leans his head back seeming to enjoy the chill of the water immensely. "It is good you recognize that. After how well you did, I was worried you might think too highly of your success and could rush into something you weren't ready for. Practice every day though, and you will continue to improve, and I will be there to support you." He smirks and it's clear the old man is looking forward to future training sessions.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:00 am

Ammy blushes some as it's clear the old man is looking forward to more of this training with her and probably just so he could enjoy her body some more. "Well I think I can easily handle one or two on my own now, though not more than that." She says as she remembers how almost every time she's outnumbered when she encountered the demons. Once she was clean she steps out of the water and shakes herself dry and redresses. "I... Will be back for more training." She says to him before leaving, trying to remember where she is supposed to go now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:35 pm

"Well, don't be a stranger; there is still much I could teach you." You can't help but hear the unsaid 're body, and you can feel his gaze watching you as you walk away. Now that you're done, you think about it not having much of a clear goal at the moment as much as a few points of interest. Up on the ridge, you remember seeing a foreboding path down on the beach as well as a cave. Both ways are rather close together, so you head over to take a look.

The cave is full of water, probably too much to swim, but you do have your water lily ability now. The path off of the beach has a thick fog covering it, but there is a small shrine just in front of it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Her face remains a bit red as she knew he was more interested in teaching her body than herself. However she supposes that doesn't matter as she knows she probably needs this training otherwise the demons will easily overwhelm her again. Once on the ridge again she looks around and notices the foreboding path and decides to go down it, at least to see the small shrine that was in front of it for now. Though she had a bad feeling about what might be fast that thick fog though she might avoid going that far for now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 am

As you get closer to the path, you can just barely make out a large shape through the thick fog. It appears that a large mountain is what is down this path. The shrine itself is rather small, and through the door, a rhythmic fluttering sound can be heard. Looking inside, you find a shinto priest in deep concentration as he repeatedly waves his Gohei around rapidly as if his attempts to purify his shrine are not going well.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:35 pm

As she approaches the strange shrine she could feel the demonic energy coming from it and frowns from it; seems like these things of corruption are still around. She spots a Shinto priest inside trying to purify this place, and judging from what she could see it wasn't going well. "Excuse me." She said. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she looks around a bit at the shrine while wondering if there was something she could do about it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:20 pm

As focused as he is, you catch him by surprising causing him to jump. "Oh, not a demon just a traveler." He gives you a short bow. "I was just trying to consecrate my shrine against demons to keep them at bay." He thinks of something suddenly. "Oh, if you're here to see the Moon Cave, you've chosen a bad time for it as the island has completely disappeared. It's disappointing as Tsukuyomi was quite a stunning sight."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:54 pm

"I see... She says as she looks at the shrine before her attention is brought towards the foggy lake as she is told about the Moon Cave. "What can you tell me about this Moon Cave and Tsukuyomi?" She asked him as she looks towards the fog, feeling something behind it that made her feel tense. Once he answered her and if there wasn't anything else for her to here for now she'll head back up and investigate the other cave and use her new ability to get across the water.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:49 am

He nods, "Long ago, a great demon made its lair in the Moon Cave. The hero Nagi and the beast Shiranui did battle with this demon 100 years ago. Tsukiyomi, Nagi's sword, was left at the entrance of the cave in order to make sure the demon could never return. Given the terrible things that have happened as of late, I can't help but think something might have happened to the sword though."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:29 am

"I see..." She said as she looks towards that thick mist again as the man tells her about the Moon Cave and the legend related to it. "I see... Thank you for taking the time to tell me this." She said to him before walking down the path towards the Moon Cave to see if she could get to it. If she couldn't get through or just meets a dead end then she'll head back and try that other cave she saw before as she didn't have much other ways to go at the moment.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games