The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:53 am

As you walk about, you feel the trapped cum slosh around a bit inside of you. It's a somewhat unsettling feeling, and it constantly reminds you of what you had just gotten into. At the top of the hill again, you see a few places you could go. There's a small shrine down by the water, and a path that feels unsettling just past it. There's also a cave on the ridge near that same shrine. Back towards the fields themselves, there's also another building. Just outside of it stand some wooden dummies very similar to those found back behind Suzano's house.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Ammy couldn't help but hold a hand to her stomach as she felt that thick cum sloshing around inside of her and hopes that this won't be a problem. Hopefully it'll leak out of her or something before too long as she knows it'll be embarrassing to have cum leaking out from under her loincloth as she moves about. She looks around a bit and spots a building she didn't notice before and slowly makes her way towards it. It reminds her a bit of Suzano's home with the wooden dummies outside and wonders if another swordsman lived here.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:43 am

The cum continued sloshing around inside of you, but it did feel like it was starting to leak out little by little. It meant you'd be leaving a bit of a trail, but at least it wouldn't all spill out at once without warning. As you get closer, the building is clearly meant for training, but there's also a well-tended spot in the grass probably meant for meditation. Entering the building it is clear it is meant to be a dojo. The floor is padded to prevent unnecessary harm when falling. There is only a single person standing there. An older man hunched over a walking stick. "Ah a visitor, what brings you to my dojo?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:46 am

As she walks she has to stop every once in a while and simply let the cum leak out of her before she tries to wipe it away. Luckily if any did get on her inner thighs the loincloth should hide it at least for a bit. Getting closer to the building Ammy sees that is some kind of place for training or something meaning this is probably a dojo of sorts. Once she found the door she enters the dojo and looks around a bit before noticing the old man in the center of the main room. "Hello. I was just walking around when I saw this place." She said while part of her wonders if he was aware of how corrupted this area was not too long ago.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:18 am

The room itself seems rather small, so you figure only a few people could even train here at the same time though there's room for that outside as well. He raises a hand to stroke his bushy mustache as he considers your response. "Really, you should be careful with all the demons skulking about. Although you look like you can handle yourself alright." His eyes move up and down your figure taking you in for a moment. " Seems they've managed to give you some trouble all the same though. If you wanted, I could show you a few tricks for dealing with them, too. I'm sure you could even use some tricks not suited for someone like me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 am

"I could say the same to you." She responded when he warned her about the demons but that she looks like she can handle herself. She couldn't help but tense just a bit as she felt his eyes roam over her body. When he said he could teach her something her canine ears perk a bit. "Oh? What can you teach me?" She asked. Looking at the man while he did seem to be elderly he also looked like he is well experienced in combat. Perhaps he can teach her a couple things to help her fight against the demons, especially considering how some of her fights against them have gone so far.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:36 am

He eyes you once again. "Demons are foul creatures of base desires. Anyone who hopes to fight them must learn to exploit the demon's desires while resisting their own. With time, I can teach you to do both. There are moves meant to excite and titillate the demons, and I know a few exercises that can help you learn to resist your own desire. Are you ready to face your own body's weaknesses?" He gives you a lustful grin making it clear just what kind of weaknesses he hopes to help you overcome.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:28 pm

From his words she starts to realize that he might be talking about the more sexual side of dealing with demons over the combat side and her cheeks begin to redden, especially once she saw his lustful grin which made it clear exactly what he is talking about. "W-Well... I mean..." She stutters a bit as her mind races a bit. He did have a point; her main weakness has been the arousal she felt from the demons, especially whenever her powers wore out. "I... s-suppose I can't learn a thing or two if it helps..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 am

He nods when you agree to take on his training. "Good, you'll find my specialized regiment will make the demons far less trouble though tougher demons may require even more of my training to best consistently. Now, do you want to work on tricks to turn their own lusts against them, or would you rather be less susceptible to their own dastardly tricks yourself?" As he waited for your response, he began pulling his robes off of his shoulders. As he revealed his chest, you found he was as slim as he looked, but he still managed to pack quite a bit of sinewy muscles in his small frame.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:36 am

Ammy wasn't sure which of the two options he presented to her to train first. While having more ways to defeat the demons was good it seems her main problems have been when the demons managed to get her too horny to fight, especially the times they got her onto the cursed land. "I... s-suppose the second one." She said a bit shyly before she noticed him stripping down some and blushes a bit deeper as this more so confirms this is going to be some rather naughty training.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:59 pm

He smirks as you make your choice while continuing to disrobe until he stands before you completely naked. "Ah, you've made your choice then. Are you going to strip, or would you prefer me to help you out of that kimono?" He's upon you in an instant. One hand moving to the small of your back and pulling you against him while the other quickly presses against the crotch of your clothing applying pressure to your groin which had already begun to stir from the prospect of this naughty training.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:12 am

She blushes deeper when he asked if she was going to get naked or if she wanted him to get her out of her clothes. Before she can even respond he was on her, one hand at the small of her back to pull her against him and the other against her crotch through her clothes which makes her gasp out. Amaterasu was surprised at how turned on she was already from just the talk of this lewd training. "I c-can disrobe myself..." She says between her heavy breathes and she tries to back away enough to strip down, assuming he would let her that is.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:37 am

He smirks holding you for a moment longer before he allows you to pull away allowing you to disrobe yourself while he watches. "Yes, I can see you are in need of training. You are a slave to your body and its pleasure. Merely talking about this training has you short of breath. To defeat the greatest of demons, you will need to be able to walk the streets of Sei-an City without clothes or hesitation. We have a lot of work to get to that point though." As you disrobe yourself, he is not idle. He watches you carefully and brushes a hand against you every now and again keeping your arousal up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:49 pm

As she tries to disrobe the old man's hands kept trying to brush against her, and he got more spots to touch whenever a piece of cloth was removed from her body. His words made her blush deeper as he points out how just talking about this training has gotten her hot and bothered and that she will need to walk through a city naked, that part making her tense and look at him in surprise. Though he had some points; this body was one she was not used to at all, and not just the humanoid form but how sensitive she was and how high her libido seems to be. "S-So... how exactly does this training work then?" She asked after she was completely naked. Her nipples have already stiffened some and she was a bit damp down below.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:39 pm

"Hmm, have a seat, and we'll start with something simpler. I take it you are familiar with meditation. You will attempt to empty your mind and ignore all distractions while I touch your body in whetever manner as I see fit. The longer you can keep your concentration, the longer you can hold back your climax. Of course, you can't fight demons by sitting still and ignoring them, but we are starting with the very basics and will add complexity as you get better at this. Unless you want something more challenging to begin with." His eyes continue glancing up and down your form the entire time he's talking making it hard to imagine he isn't going to enjoy this.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:40 pm

"Yes, I know meditation though I've never really tried it before in this body. I suppose if you think it might help I'll give it a try but how long will I need to stay like that?" She asked after he finished explaining the training to her while she tries not to fidget from his eyes roaming over her now naked body. "Though what would be the more challenging training?" If she could skip ahead to better training it might save her some time though that's assuming she can even handle that considering how aroused she is already.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:31 am

"Well, rather than meditate, I would have you do something else which requires just as much concentration but is more physically demanding. Some striking routines on a training dummy or the like. As for how long this will go on, I'll keep going until you orgasm, or it becomes clear I'm having no effect on you anymore." He grabs your crotch feeling how wet you already were. "It might be amusing to watch, but if you push yourself into more intense training that you're not ready for yet, it may not do you any good at all."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Ammy gasps out sharply as he grabs her by the crotch and she blushes deeply through her white fur as she heard a wet squishing sound as he holds her by her pussy. "I th-think I'll try the m-meditation a bit first..." She stutters out as she shifts on her feet while he feels how wet she is. The white wolf really hopes this training will pay off because she is really starting to realize how easily she gets aroused considering she's already wet and they have barely started.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 am

"It's good to hear you're aware of your limits and have the patience to ready yourself. An admirable trait, so I'm sure it won't be long before we can move on if you keep training your body and mind." He pulls his fingers from your snatch flicking your clit as he exits. (12)As he cups your tits and rubs his thumbs over your nipple, you feel pleasure building up and making it hard to find your center, but you manage to make a little progress at shutting him out. (8)Seeming to realize he's losing you, he pulls one of your nipples up to his tongue, and you feel yourself lose a little of that hard-fought progress especially when he starts massaging your ass with the now free hand.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:58 am

Amaterasu squeals a bit when he flicked her sensitive clit when he hands pulled away before she tries to meditate. After she started she felt him grasp and grope her breasts with his thumbs rubbing over her sensitive nipples, making her gasp a bit but she tries her best to hold back anything else and shut him out if just a bit. However it seems like he isn't just going to do the same thing and ups his game, bringing his mouth to her sensitive nipple and making her gasp out sharply and arch her back a bit while his now free hand was massaging her plush rear. She squirms a bit and tries her best to refocus on the meditation.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games