The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 pm

(4)You charge at the demon currently circling you, but he manages to duck under your swing giving you a punch to the gut hitting right where you'd been scratched earlier. Falling to your knees in pain, he grins standing above you. "Now that's what I like to see. A pretty girl on her knees in front of me." One hand reaches to the side of your face roughly rubbing your cheek condescendingly while the other rubs at your breast. The grope is somewhat painful, but you can still feel the tingle of pleasure as the male touches you as if it were natural to do so. You might not be able to take much more, and your eye is caught by the bulge behind his loin cloth making it clear what will happen if he's continues to have his way.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Amaterasu tries to get another hit in but she is still slower in this new body, still not used to her anthromorphic form to be able to fight efficiently yet. Her attack misses and she takes a hit to her stomach, enough to knock the wind out of her and to fall to her knees as she gripped her stomach. She looks up at the demon and whimpers as she feels him rub her cheek condescendingly while groping one of her breasts. A blush starts to form on her face as she feels pleasure from how the male roughly treats her and her breast. Her eyes look down and widen at the sight of his bulge and she knows she has to end this soon. Her mind then comes up with a plan. Her body relaxes and she starts to nuzzle his hand for a bit and then her mouth opens and she tries to bite down on his hand, and bite down hard so he cant get away and while she holds his hand in her canine teeth she'll try to give him a good hit to his stomach.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:09 am

The demon smiles as you rub your cheek against his hand. "Now that's a nice girl. We'll make sure to give you beggin for.." (20)He screams in shock as you bite into his hand leaving himself wide open to your next attack. "Let go of me you stupid biaaaahhhh" Divine Retribution slams into his stomach with great force, and the demon is sent flying off the side of the path. Your attention is returned to the other demon who's managed to get himself standing once again. He looks rather ragged at this point breathing heavily, but you don't feel much better at the moment. For a moment, it looks like he might think better of it, but he shakes the thought and leaps for you making what might be the final charge of this fight.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Amaterasu grins in satisfaction as her plan works and manages to give a strong blow to the demon and just in time as the other one got up and he didn't seem to be at full strength either. Grinning she stands up and gets her weapon at the ready, trying to hide the fact that she wasn't feel too good herself. Seeing him leap at her she decides to jump back and once he was about to land she would rush forward to finish him off with one last blow.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:06 am

(7)Stepping back, you manage to avoid his initial charge, and for a moment, he looks shocked. When you swing Divine Retribution, he smirks and jumps using the momentum of his charge to carry him forward while leaping over you. Before you can turn, his arm is over your neck pulling you backward, so your back is pressed against him. You can feel the bulge of his crotch as his hand wraps around one of your tits squeezing it roughly. "Mmm, Such good fortune for me. Not only do I get to play with such a fine woman's body, but I don't have to share you with my partner now either. I get to have you and your feminine essence all to myself. I'm going to enjoy this." He presses his mouth to your neck biting down on the flesh there as he relinquishes your breast allowing his hand to wander down your stomach.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Amaterasu is surprised when he managed to jump right over her and grab her before she could even turn. This demon was rather fast is seemed. She gasps as she is pulled into his chest and blushes as he grasps one of her breasts roughly while feeling his bulge against her round rear. She struggles against him, through with his hold around her neck is was rather hard. She then tenses as she felt his hand moving from her breast and down her stomach while he bites at her neck. Desperate she tries to break free, bringing one of her arms up before trying to elbow him in the stomach hard enough to make him release her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:42 am

(4)As you brought up your arm to strike, the demon noticed and yanked back on your neck cutting off your air supply for a few moments leaving your lungs burning when he loosens his grip once again. "Na ah ah, be a good bitch, and we won't have to be too rough." His tone suggesting that some roughness is unavoidable. His fingers finally reach down to your nethers as he tweaks your clit sending a surge of both sharp pain and sudden pleasure as he toys with the sensitive nub. "Such a fine body, a body that begs for pleasure." His fingers slide down your vulva to gather the moisture collected there then pressing a finger in up to the first knuckle chuckling as your walls clench down on him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:45 am

Before she could strike the demon tightened his hold on her neck, cutting off her air and taking the strength out of her hit. She then squirms as her lungs burn for air before he loosened his grip just enough to keep her from suffocating. Whimpering a bit she feels his hand get lower until he reached her pussy and tweaked her clit, making her arch her body against him and let out a sudden cry of pain and pleasure. She then squirms again as he plays with the very sensitive clit for a bit while she wonders where Issun is and why can't he help or if he plans to help. Her thoughts are cut off as she felt a finger push into her pussy, making her stand on the tips of her toes as if she could escape his finger while it goes knuckle deep. She pants and groans as his finger stays in there, her pussy lightly dripping juices on his hand while tightly squeezing his finger.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:48 pm

Looking about, you don't see any sign of Issun you remember him brandishing a sword though it wasn't clear how dependable he would be in a fight. You're dragged from your thoughts though by the finger testing your entrance.

His finger began swirling stirring your entrance and working it loser until he could push a second finger in. "Yes, such a lovely pussy you have. Still inexperienced but not virginal either." He said seemingly able to gauge your sexual experience just from the feel of your pussy alone. Pulling the slick digit free, he pulls his hips back giving room to poke against your pucker as he tested your anus as well. "Here too? Seems someone doesn't need a demon to learn to enjoy their body. Still, you couldn't have taken a demon before, so I'll get that first at least." Pulling aside his loincloth, he let the length slide between your thighs sticking out from between your thighs as if it was your own.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:17 am

Amaterasu moans a bit and whimpers as the demon keeps moving his finger around inside of her pussy, soon adding a second one which made a her tail lash from the sudden increase in pleasure. She is surprised that he is able to accurately gauge her sexual experience from just fingering her pussy. Even though she wanted to fight back she found that she could bring up the strength to do so, as if the pleasure was sapping her strength. She knew she was sensitive from the two times she's mated in this body but she didn't realize it was enough to keep her from fighting back like this. When he pulled his finger free she gasped as her pussy closes up and winks for the attention again before tensing up as he poked her anus, reminding her of her very recent anal fucking. Then she looks down as she sees something slide between her legs and against her pussy and she gulps as she sees the length of the monkey like demon. Squirming a bit she tries one last time to escape, though the squirming caused her pussy too rub against his length as she did.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:09 pm

The demon behind you chuckled as your pussy rubbed against his shaft sending shivers of pleasure through you and interrupting your struggle to escape. "Such an eager bitch to grind her sloppy cunt against my shaft. I guess I've made you wait long enough. Time to give the Doggy her bone." Sliding his shaft back, he adjusted his stance and pressed the head of his massive shaft against your entrance. Your lips tried to resist the thick intruder, but the moisture on him made it easy to slip past your grip forcing his way into your passage. It felt like your insides were being rearranged to make room for the large member as the head kissed your cervix in the first thrust. "Hmm, you managed to take almost all of me in one go? This'll be fun getting the rest in." Pulling back quickly, he slams back into you battering the entrance to your womb with the head of his dick. Each hammering blow, you could feel it give just a little more as he got closer and closer to entering your womb. His free hand moved back and started roughly groping and squeezing one of your breasts. "A body with so much to love. I'll enjoy breaking it in."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Before Ammy could protest or try to fight back the female pulled back and then pressed the tip of his large shaft against her labia, making her gasp and clench down to try to keep him out but her wetness made it easy for him to slip past her tight lips and into her pussy. Her body arched and she let out a sharp howl as he spreads her wide by the large cock, her pussy clenching tightly around it and her eyes widen when he says that there was still more. He then began to thrust, making her grunt or moan as his hammers into her pussy and against her cervix. Her hands grip the arm around her neck as she is forced to moan and cry out as he thrusts hard into her, hitting her sensitive spots with ease and her noises only got louder and more frequent as he began to roughly play with her breasts.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:31 am

You could practically feel his smile even as his face was behind you. "Ah, your voice sounds so wonderful calling out in lust as I use you for little more than a hole. Yes, enjoy my cock. Learn to love and crave it. You'll be able to get plenty more if you become a demon slut. Few are as fine as mine, but they'll be closer than any mortal cock you can find." He delivers a slap across your breast to punctuate his next thrust leaving them to jiggle against one another. You feel your cervix give even more, and his head nearly enters your womb. You can feel that it won't be much longer before he gains full access to your deepest depths. Your mind feels like it is melting with every slam of his cockhead with your inner barrier. With a deep roar from the demon, he forces one last slam into you. His hips slap your rear making an audible clap as his shaft enters your womb touching places you didn't know you had.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:46 pm

The sun goddess couldn't contain her voice as the demon's large cock spreads her pussy wide and rams into her over and over again, the slap to her breasts making her squeal out as they bounce and jiggle around wildly. With her sensitive this anthromorphic body of hers is and just how large and skilled the demon is she couldn't resist the amount of pleasure she felt. Then she felt it; the head of his cock slamming into deep enough to enter her womb. Her eyes go wide and roll back, her body arching, and a loud and lewd howl is forced from her as her cervix is breached. She expected pain, but instead she felt a deep pleasure and her pussy began to convulse, letting the demon know that she is close to an orgasm already.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:26 am

"That's it, love my dick. You don't need me to do anything but use you for my own pleasure for you to enjoy my cock pounding into you." Releasing his grip from your neck, he takes hold of your hip and pulls you back for a shallow thrust that doesn't exit your womb before he slams back in, but you can feel his cock grind against every inch of your tunnel as he makes a focused assault on your womb. Being as close as you were already, you couldn't hold back for long cumming around his dick. "Yes, your body begs for my cum, but you'll have to do better than that. Slut's like you have to earn their treats if they want to be please a demon." Despite his words, you can feel his cock pulsing and twitching as your insides desperately milk him. Grabbing hold of your nipple he twists the nub sending another mixed signal of pleasure and pain through your brain before he gasps forcing himself deep and holding his cock there as his first burst of seed cover the back wall of your baby chamber.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 am

Even though he had taken his arm from around her neck away to grasp at her hips Amaterasu is unable to put up a resistance as he pounds her womb while his cock spread and rubbed against the entirety of her pussy. She placed her hands on his arms, unsure if she was trying to push him off her hold on to him, as her body is soon rocked to her orgasm. She lets out an orgasmic howl as she cums, her pussy clenching down on him tightly while her juices squirted out and making a wet mess of her inner thighs. As her body arches during her orgasm she finds that he hasn't cum yet though from how it felt to be twitching and pulsing inside of her she knew that he isn't far off. However instead of trying to finish himself off he wanted her to 'earn' his cum and she felt him grasp her nipples and twist them, making her let out a cry of pain and pleasure which made her pussy tighten just a bit more and then she felt his cum, firing deep inside of her and making her cry out again.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:57 am

The demon chuckles as you cum, and a wet slapping can now be heard each time his balls swing against your soaked thighs. His thrusting continues throughout your orgasm overwhelming your sensitive walls with forceful strokes. The constant stirring of you insides brings your juices to a froth as they escape your folds. When his seed started to fill you he groaned out in relief as he emptied himself inside your wanting body. "Mmm, I can already sense my demonic taint inside of you. It'll mark you forever, so every demon will know you've been taken by one of our kind." He pulls out of you forcefully letting you fall to the ground as a few more spurts of demonic seed spray over your back. Slowly, he walks around you letting himself and his cock, messy with sexual fluids, tower over you. "Now that's the kind of face I like to see. Go ahead and give me a goodbye kiss before I go. I got other sluts to deal with." He puts a hand under your chin lifting it until you're eye level with the head of his cock waiting for his kiss.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:09 am

Amaterasu pants heavily when he finally stops thrusting as he fills her up, her body shaking a bit after their strong orgasms. She blushes deeply in shame at letting this demon fill her up with his seed and feeling him forcefully pull out and making her squeal only added to her humiliation while he paints her back with the rest of his seed. She nearly falls over while he walks over to her front and she looks up to see his messy cock, covered in the mixed fluids that dripped from her used pussy. She felt humiliated as she stared at his length, her body still feeling weak and slowly cooling off. However, she tries one last time to gather her strength, to make this demon pay for how he just used her. Slowly leaning towards his cock her hand balls up into a fist and she tries to feel her connection to her weapon and right before she kisses the tip of his cock she tries to slam her weapon into him while he stands there smugly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 am

(13)The demon smiles in delight as you lean toward his shaft the powerful musk wafting off of it as you got close. You feel the power of Divine Retribution as you feign obedience, but it turns to surprise when you quickly slam the weapon into him catching him off guard. The color fades from his body as he falls backward, and when it comes to a stop, the body explodes and flowers spread from the place where he fell. You had to rest a moment to recover your strength after your ordeal before you could once again stand. Issun hoped out from your cleavage where he'd apparently been hiding. "Wow, didn't expect we'd be seeing demons all the way in here. If we don't hurry, Sakuya's barrier might not hold."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm

The white wolf grins a bit in pleasant surprise as she is able to get her payback against the demon as her Divine Retribution slams into the demon, catching him completely off guard and taking him out. She rests there for a moment panting and sometimes groaning a bit as she felt the demon's seed leaking from her pussy. As she rests for a bit Issun suddenly hops out from her cleavage. "Have...Have you been hiding there this whole time?" She asked him as she slowly stood up and cleaned up her inner thighs some. Despite what he told her as an answer she knew he was right about Sakuya's barrier and that she needed to hurry a bit.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games