The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:39 am

You leap forward taking a firm thrust into him knocking him back. (6)As you reel back to deliver your kick, however, he digs his heel into the muddy soil, and kicks high sending a thick clod of muddy dirt at your face. As you wipe it from your face, he grabs you from behind. "Such a cheap target you were going for, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, too." He grabs your crotch without hesitation giving it a firm squeeze that sends a shiver through you much stronger than when he'd groped your chest. Your body warms with the pleasure as he continues grinding his palm against your pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Amaterasu grunts as the mud is kicked into her face, blinding her for a moment. In the short seconds it took her to wipe it off her face the man managed to get behind her and grab her. Before she could try to swing her weapon around and into him he quickly reached under her loincloth and cupped her pussy. She gasps and then squeals as he firmly squeezes down there with a tight grip. She groans and squirms as he starts to rub her pussy, warming her body with arousal. "L-Let go you damn pervert!" She shouts at him as she focuses on her weapon and tries to swing it into his back.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:51 am

"How can you expect to fight the demon scourge if you're this easily flustered by some simple touching?" He chuckles flicking your clit with his thumb as you try to focus. (7)Your concentration breaks at the feeling of him teasing your love button. "You sure you don't want to just let your body be used by anyone that wants it?" His fingers dig in deeper before spreading your tunnel wide. He pinches your nipple between his fingers sending more surges of pleasure through you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:46 pm

As much as she hated this she couldn't hold back another squeal as he flicks her sensitive clit with his thumb, the attention to her little love button sending a surge of pleasure through her body. She then gasps and groans as she feels him spreading her labia open, exposing her already damp hole to the open air, while his other hand pinches her nipple to draw another gasp out of her. "G-Get your hands off me!" She shouts as she tries to ignore his touch, trying to remember that training she had recently to ignore the pleasure so she could raise her foot and stomp hard enough on his foot to make his grasp on her loosen enough for her to break free and attack.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:21 am

He tuts as you beg him to stop. "Do the demons usually stop when you ask them nicely? If the little wolf wants to fight the big bad demons, she'll need to learn to put up a bigger fight than this." You can feel your pussy drooling shamelessly around his fingers making sloppy sucking sounds each time he works a knuckle or two into you sending a thrill of pleasure through you. You're sure that if you don't act fast, he will make you cum in submission. Lifting your leg, you bring it down as hard as you can on his foot (15)striking his instep and making him release you. "Now that's more like it, but you're still so close. Sure you don't wanna finish?" He holds up his fingers letting your juices glisten.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:27 pm

She blushes some as she sees his fingers glistening with her feminine arousal all over them. Ammy was breathing a bit heavily as she tries to calm herself down, knowing that with her body hot like this she was more vulnerable and her own short temper was going to just work against her. She brings up her Divine Instrument and narrows her eyes some. Looks around and notices the trees around them and quickly uses her Power Slash Brush Technique to either cut the smaller tress around him so they fell on him or the branches of the larger trees above him. Once he was either hit or distracted with that she would charge in to strike with her weapon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm

(13)When you cut the tree, he raises his gaze just in time to see the branch falling. It knocks him down, but he quickly cuts himself free, but it's already too late as you strike him in the gut. He jumps back holding his side where you'd struck him. "It has been too long since I've last felt your power, Amaterasu. That's enough for now. You should be careful though as Orochi has been freed with the removal of Tsukuyomi from it's place in the Moon Cave. To think you've been left this weak from your slumber, but I must go. Au revior, baby." With that, the wings on the side of his head flap and pull him into the sky.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Just as she was about to make a follow up attack he said it was enough for now, though before she can protest he told her about Orochi and her current stay. "W-Wait, what else do you kno-" She then blinks as the wings on the side of his head, which she didn't really even notice till now, flap and fly him into the sky. She just stares and blinks a bit. "Um...Issun… that just happened, didn't it?" She sighs and rubs her head before blushing some as she notices her wetness again. "D-Damn it... That was annoying." She said before looking around a bit and starting to walk.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 am

Issun gives a whistle as he flies off. "Yeah, that guy was quite a weirdo; and freak if you ask me. Can't deny that he almost had you for a second there." You hear him chuckle a little before he jumps down your cleavage making his way down your body. There's no subtlety to his movements as he moves down your stomach. "Must be pretty bad having a guy leave you unsatified like that even if you were the one that chased him off." To the south you notice a few things of note: a morose child standing on one of the islands in the middle of the lack, Susano'o swinging his sword south of the lake, and a ramp up out of the swamp east of him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:12 pm

"I didn't think he would try that but I guess demons aren't the only perverts trying to get some during a fight." She sighs before blushing some as she felt Issun moving down her body, down her stomach and going down. "H-Hey, where are you going? Don't try anything." She told him before she looks around a bit as she heads south. She spots a child on one of the islands in the middle of a lake, wondering how he got there, and even sees Susano nearby as well. Deciding she'll deal with Susano later she makes her way towards the child, using her lily pads to make a path to them.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:21 pm

"Yeah, he really was quite the pervert, but he certainly wanted it to sound like it was all a big test on how you'd handle a demon. He chuckles as you tell him not to try anything. "Hey, do I look like the kinda guy that would try something like that." He hangs around your navel as you make your way over to the child. Approaching, you see a young boy with a rabbit atop his head sitting by the edge of the water. In his hands is a stick as he stares forlornly down into the water.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am

"Do you want me to answer that, Issun?" Ammy asked him before making her way towards the child. She wonders why a child would be alone on an island like this as she approaches him. When she got close enough she was able to see him holding a stick while looking rather sadly down at the water. "Excuse me." She spoke up as she walked up next to him and squats down to get closer to his eye level. "What are you doing?" She asked him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:47 am

Issun chuckles at your comment, "Nah, you know me better than that." The child jumps a little turning as if only now noticing you. On closer inspection, the stick he was clearly a fishing pole though it lacks a line or bait. "I-I was trying to fish up the key to the Tsuta Ruins, but my line broke, and Ume's trapped inside, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to save him." The kid appears on the verge of tears as his speach starts to approach babbling.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am

Ammy blinks a bit as the kid tells her what he is doing before she notices how sad seems to be. "It's alright... So there's a fish here that has some sort of key to the ruins nearby? And someone named Umi is in there?" She asked as she sits next to him and hugs him a bit to calm him down. She looks to the water and wonders how she can help this kid before she looks around the area for some clues.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:02 am

He sobs a bit more. "Yes, he's my dog. We were exploring when I heard a loud sound. I ran, and I thought he was right behind me. When I finally realized he wasn't with me, I ran back to find him, but I tripped and dropped the key in the water. He must be so scared trapped inside there on his own, and I just left him there." You didn't see much in the way of clues at the moment, but you figured if all he needed was a line, you could probably whip something simple up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:32 am

"I see... If it helps I think your dog is okay; canines tend to be resilient." She said with a smile before she stands back up. "I'll see if I can't help you catch this fish so give me a bit of time." She said as she pats his head a bit before looking around. She needed to find a fishing line of sorts for him, though she wasn't sure if she could make one. She walks away from the kid and starts to explore, looking for anything interesting or helpful while being careful of any demons that might be around the area.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:38 am

The boy nods seeming to feel somewhat better from your words though it's clear he's still worried about his companion. As you looked about, you didn't really see much that could be used to make a line that would be reasonably strong. You did come to one idea though. It would be far from elegant, but you could draw a line with your powers to help him catch a fish. You could also go to have a chat with Susano'o who appears to be just standing in place swinging his sword as if preparing for something.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Ammy puts a hand to her chin as she thinks a bit, starring into the water as her tail comes up in front of her. She wonders if her brush techniques could possibly create a line or catch a fish. Figuring she should help the boy in trouble first before anything else she decides to try to use a brush power to catch the fish. Channeling her powers she looks into the water for where the fish might be before drawing a line straight down into the water.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:29 am

As you look at the water, you only see the shadow of a single fish, and it is massive. Figuring it either has the key or scarred away the one that does, you draw the line to the fish. The boy is caught by surprise as an inky black line appears on his rod attached to a fish already, but he's determined not to miss this opportunity. You are also surprised as you feel Issun cup your clit reminding you that he had been waiting at your crotch this entire time. If you don't keep up your focus, the boy just may lose his line before he's reeled in his catch.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Starting at the end of the rod she draws a line towards the only fish she could see in the water, but given its size it has to be the one the boy was talking about. Just as the boy is starting to pull she gasps as she felt Issun cup her clit and she blushes deeply. Seems like he got into her loincloth without her noticing. "I-Issun, I n-need to focus..." She whispers down to him as she tries to keep her focus on maintaining the fishing line she made for the boy. She just needed to hold out till he reeled in the fish.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games