The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 pm

He, like with others, dissolves into a mote of light which passes into you giving you the new power. When you gained the new power, it was a bit more than you expected. You were pretty sure the lily pads while short-lived would be relatively massive. Perhaps even big enough to bear your weight for a few moments. For the moment Kamiki village was looking in about as good of a state as it could be so long as the darkness gathering outside its borders do not begin encroaching back in once again. Sakuya's warning weighed on you. Your previous incarnation had lost its life fighting Orochimaru, and this new evil was apparently comparable to it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:12 am

Amaterasu feels the new power being absorbed into her body and now she has the power and knowledge of this new brush technique. She takes another look around the village and concludes that the village will be safe for now as long as the darkness outside of its borders doesn't come too much closer, plus Sakuya will be watching over the village now that her strength is returning. The white wolf remembers the warning she received from Sakuya and knows that she must be careful as she goes now. Taking a deep breath Ammy turns towards the path that leads out of the village and makes her way to the fields outside of the village. She remembers there was still corruptions left so maybe she should start purifying the area before she moves on.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Walking out into the field, you see that despite the fact that you had cast back much of the corruption from the area, there were still demons skulking about. If they were left to their own devices, this area could find itself back in the same sad state it had been when you first laid eyes on it. You can see that the fields rise up into a ridge as you head forward. Besides the wood chopper's building you'd passed earlier, you can see one other building. Any other locations of note would have to be past the ridge and blocked from your view from down here. You could either check out one of those locations or get a better view from atop the ridge.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 am

Returning to the fields she does see that there are still some demons wandering about and with some corruption still dotting the land. Looking around a bit more Ammy spots a building she has not been to yet and then the ridges above that block her view from below. She decides to walk up towards the ridges to get a higher view of the area for now before she decides to investigate any specific locations. As she makes her way up there she tries to be careful of any demons or corruption still lingering around, the consequences of them still fresh in her mind.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:17 pm

You manage to avoid any lingering spots of corruption though you have a few close calls with prowling demons before you make it up the winding path to the peak of the ridge. Once there, you see you're overlooking the water. To your left is a small cottage down by the water. The chimney is extremely wide for such a small building and emits a thick, black smoke that can't be from a simple fire. To your right, you see another building near a path that leads off to the distance. You can feel a much greater evil emanating from that path. Up the ridge from that path is a wide tunnel that may lead somewhere.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:19 am

Ammy avoids the demons as best she could and quickly dispatches any that tried to get too close to her. She hopes that with most of the corruption gone they might be a bit weaker. Once up at the tallest ridge she looks around and see a large body of water to one side and the fields on the other side. She also spots a small building that was down a path that lead towards the water. She looks to the right and notices the tunnel but also senses an evil coming from there. Deciding it might be best to avoid that for now she makes her way towards the small building that had the black smoke coming from it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:42 am

As you approach the building, you notice it starting to get dark though you hadn't been paying particular attention to the time so far anyway. You also notice additional details of the building such as what appear to be giant sparklers attached to the roof. Inside, there was a large well-like structure in the center of the room directly under the oversized chimney. A man in a reed weaved hat with a small spark lit on it stands there looking at a board nervously. "I checked the formula over and over again; how is it still coming out wrong?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:10 am

As Ammy walks down the path towards the building she notices that the sky is getting kind of dark and believes that it might be later than she thought as she hasn't been keeping track of time really. She considers getting some rest later once it gets really dark. As she approaches the building she notices the design of it before she enters inside to find a man looking over some board. She tries to look at what was written on it but she didn't really understand it. "What are you doing?" She asked him as she walks up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:24 pm

He looks at you shocked when you get his attention. "Oh, you shouldn't sneak up on people. Especially those in my line of work. I'm Tama, a pyrotechnist." He points over to a diagram of several circles with swirls in them surrounded by a bigger circle with a line through it. "I've been working on a formula for one humdinger of a firework. I know the design is sound, but I can't seem to make the blasted thing do as it's supposed to." He pulls the pipe out of his mouth knocking some ash from it before returning it to his mouth. "I just can't wrap my head around what could possibly be going wrong."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:35 am

Ammy still found it a bit weird how most of the humans didn't react to her being an anthropomorphic wolf but she was getting a bit used to it. She looks at the diagrams and tilts her head a bit as she didn't really understand it. However the drawings seemed to be similar to her own brush techniques. "Hmm..." Deciding to give it a try she uses her own brush powers to draw the circle and then a line through it and see if anything happens.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:05 pm

As you quickly use your power, nothing seems to happen. Something about the circle with the line through it felt right, but it was as if something was missing. Issun got your attention bouncing on your chest. "Hey, what about all those smaller circles. They seem important too." Upon further reflection, however, you realize all that added detail wouldn't work with the minimal brushstrokes your usual techniques entailed. Perhaps, you needed a little extra help to make it work.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:14 am

Amaterasu blinks as she waits for something to happen but nothing did so either the markings was not a brush technique or she simple made an error. She then notices Issun bouncing on top of her large breasts as he tells her about the other circles and notices that the detailed shapes wouldn't work with her brushstrokes. She looks back to the diagrams, looking at the smaller circles and back to the man to see if she could learn anything from him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 am

He stares at the diagram a few moments longer before noticing your attention back on him. "Huh, why are you looking at me like that? Look, I'm trying to figure this out and staring at me isn't going to make it any easier." Issun bounces out now grabbing his attention. "Why don't you show us? Snowball here's quite the little good luck charm." He looks from the small bug back to you before shrugging his shoulders. "Alright, I'd tell you to stand back, but the way this's going, I'm not sure that's necessary." Taking a wide stance, he begins hucking small bombs into the open space in the middle of the room. You can't help but notice the small swirl drawn on each one bringing your attention back to the diagram.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:55 pm

Ammy couldn't help but blush lightly as Issun bounces on top of breasts and while the man was probably looking at the small bug and not her chest it still made her feel slightly flustered. However it seems the man takes Issun's suggestion and she steps back a bit to give the man space to do his work. She sees him throwing in small bombs which she assumed to be fireworks and notices that each one has a pattern on it similar to the ones on the diagram. She then notices the big circle around all the swirl shapes and gets an idea. Once she felt the time was right she would draw that bigger circle with the slash over the smaller bombs.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:55 pm

As you swipe your tail to draw the design, the pile of small bombs turns into one larger bomb. Tama looking amazed at the transformation. "It actually worked, We're going to light things up tonight. Get ready for the Midnight Wonder Boy!" He makes a dash for the door as the lit fuse starts to dwindle. The sky is lit by a spectacular display of motes of light firing off into the night sky making many shapes of animals. Then the sky lights up once more, but it isn't the Midnight Wonder Boy doing it. A constellation has appeared in the night sky just after the display comes to a finish.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:28 am

Amaterasu felt a sense of accomplishment as she managed to figure out this new brush technique as she creates a large bomb before she sees Tama run outside. She decided to follow him quickly and was out in time to see fireworks light up the sky with many shapes of animals. She couldn't help but smile and look amazed at the fireworks display till she noticed a constellation in the night sky. Knowing what that meant she takes a careful look at it before dotting in the missing stars from the constellation.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:38 pm

As you complete the constellation, the form of a boar with a bomb appears followed by several smaller boars carrying flames. "Amaterasu, it is good to see you. I had forgotten about you during your extended absence." He steps forward wrapping his arms around you in a hug. "Please, I will grant my power of explosive force back to you if you will have it." As the hug continues, you hear him snort near your neck and feel a momentary shudder from him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:27 am

Once the constellation was completed she soon sees what appears to be a boar on top of a large bomb followed by smaller boars carrying lit sticks. He drops off the bomb when he was in front of her and without a word he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She blushes some as he hugs her while he snorts near her neck and feels a shudder from him. "Th-Thank you... I'll be more than happy to accept your power." She said while trying to move back enough so she could talk to him more face to face.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:24 pm

He seems to hesitate in letting you back away enough that the two of you can look each other in the eye. "Yes, I'm sorry, but I had long forgotten how wonderful it can be to stand in your divine radiance. It is so...exciting to stand before you once again." The pause before he says exciting feels a bit concerning. His hands still remain firmly on your shoulders their steely grip remaining firmly clenched as he continues to talk. "There is much danger now. My power can be used in battle or to destroy obstructions in your path." He continues to hesitate as if searching for more words.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:56 pm

The pause and then his following words made her gulp a bit as she gets a couple flashbacks of the first time she got her brush techniques back though she thought that was over since the last two didn't do anything to her. She tried to move a bit but she found that his hands had an iron grip on her shoulders. She listens to him though even as she got more nervous, and much to her embarrassment a bit warmer. "W-Well that sounds great; there are many strong demons out there and a power to aid in defeating them would be very appreciated." Amaterasu said to the boar so he didn't need to think of more words to say as he seemed to hesitate for a moment.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games