The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:58 am

He seemed to be in deep meditation, but he notices your approach anyway. "You have very good timing young wolf. The power that dwells within the good earth is bountiful and within my grasp." He sighs as if something is wrong. "It seems I must finally break my vow of temperance." He pulls out a large jug. "I will drink gingerly of this sake and soon we will see blossoms." Despite his words, he throws his head back guzzling the contents. Almost a fifth of the jug didn't even go into his mouth instead spilling over him and the platform.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Amaterasu walks up to Mr. Orange to find him in deep meditation and from his words it seems that she did what she needed to do. When then blinks as she watches him drink a large jug of sake in a way that a good amount of the liquid splashed all over him instead of being drank. "Um...are you okay?" She asked as she walks up to him to see if he needed any help, a bit afraid he might drown himself in that sake considering how he was drinking it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:48 am

As you approach a little closer, he finally lowers the jug letting out a gasp of breath with the heavy scent of alcohol. His eyes are a bit bloodshot and you suddenly notice the orange balancing on his head has grown to twice his previous size. His stance is unsteady, but he's able to keep on his feet despite that. "Oh, yes. Yes! YES!!!" His hands come up to his shoulders and suddenly in one fluid motion, he disrobes himself. "What you two are about to see is my own secret of secrets. The Konohana Shuffle."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am

Her eyes widen some as she sees his eyes are now a bit bloodshot and that the orange that is on his head has somehow grown twice it's size. She is also surprised he is able to stand at all despite all of that and is then even more surprised as he suddenly disrobes himself right in front of her. "The K-Konohana Shuffle?" She asked as she blushes some and looks away a bit from the now nude old man. "And you have to be like...this for it?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:46 pm

"Of course, I have to be like this to really tap into the power within the earth itself. I've always done it this way." The scent of alcohol is still strong on his breath stinging your nose just a bit. You notice at some point that Issun had burrowed between your breasts seemingly uninterested in the upcoming display. The old man turns back to look upon the great tree. The movements are wild and flailing, but strangely, his recent unsteadiness is gone. You do feel some kind of power welling up within him, and a few blossoms sprout up as he continues. Unfortunately, something seems to be missing. He takes another stance, and a sprout appears on the distant branches, but you don't feel it ready to blossom. It appears the dance might be about to fail if nothing is done.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:05 am

Amaterasu is surprised at how well the old man is able to move despite the amount of alcohol he consumed while he does his strange dance. However it seems his dance is actually working as she does feel some kind of power building up inside of him and then she notices the blossoms sprouting on the trees, though some are not sprouting. Perhaps he needed a little help she though so using her newest brush technique she decides to help him bring the sprouts to life and make them blossom.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:42 pm

With some quick brushwork, the blossoms he is able to form on the tree spring forth in full bloom. By the time the dance is done, the tree is covered in cherry blossoms which begin to daintily fall over the village. With the tree in full bloom, Sakuya appears. Her body like the tree looks far more full of life than it had when you were first awakened. Her figure looking quite a bit closer to Issun's sketch. "Ah..Great Amaterasu."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:32 am

Ammy looks in at the tree in aw as it was now full of life, covering in beautiful cherry blossoms that fell from the tree to fall over the land for an even more beautiful sight. The tree was now in full bloom and Amaterasu was surprised that it was because of Mr. Orange's strange dance combined with her brushwork. Then she sees Sakuya appear, looking better and more beautiful than before and reminding her of Issun's drawing. "Sakuya, you seem much better now."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:39 am

You feel movement in your bosom making it clear Issun had heard what you said popping free and adding, "Heh, nice." to your conversation. Sakuya sighs at his look. "Amaterasu, thanks to you and this old man, I have been revitalized. I had not dared to hope to feel this full of life ever again." You see her eyes divert from Mr. Orange who's still naked at this point and sporting an erection. "If you continue blooming my guardian saplings throughout Nippon, I'm sure it will aid you in your journey."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:29 am

Amaterasu glances to Mr. Orange when Sakuya did and she blushes as she sees that the elder has an erection. To distract herself she looks back to Sakuya and nods to her words. "Then if I see anymore of them I'll be sure to restore them as well, Sakuya." She said with a respectful bow. "There's still much corruption though; despite restoring your saplings to the land there are still pockets of corruption in the same area as those restored saplings."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:42 pm

It takes a moment for Sakuya to divert her eyes from the spectacle that had drawn both of your attention, but your question certainly does help. "Yes, there is a deep shadow over this land. A powerful demon is coming, and the darkness cannot be fully dispelled until its grip on these lands has been fully broken. This power could very well rival Orichimaru whom you defeated so long ago. Please, great Amaterasu, find the source of this darkness and free the land once again."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:50 pm

"A demon? I suppose they're the ones responsible for all of this. I will do my best to stop this demon and fully restore the lands." Ammy said as she gives a bow to Sakuya while trying not to glance to the naked and probably aroused elder considering his erection. She supposed she should start by going back to the fields when she had the chance and clear some of the leftover corruption there before making her way to the lands past those fields though she didn't know the land well just yet.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 am

"Thank you, Amaterasu, and may the fresh scent of flowers protect you always." She fades away from view, but you can clearly still sense her presence is still there for now.

Quickly, you begin moving away from the drunken old man and not a moment too soon either as you hear him wonder at where you'd gone just as you get out of sight. There was something about performing that dance that had clearly excited him, probably something to do with channeling all that life energy through his body. Perhaps he hadn't expended all of it restoring Konohana.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Once Sakuya faded away she looks back to the elder and see that he is still drunk and naked and decides to leave before he gains enough focus to notice her. She gets one more glance of his erection before she leaves, the memory of it inside her before in her head. As she walks she looks up to the sky as she wonders what to do now. She could head back to the fields outside of town right away but she wasn't sure if there was unfinished business for her to do here before she goes.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:55 pm

Issun chuckles as you walk away having noticed how deep you were in your thoughts. "Something on your mind, furball?" Looking about the town, there wasn't really much to do at the moment unless you really wanted to challenge that kid and his dog to prove you were better at digging up turnips than he was though that would mean potentially running afoul of the mother again. You could still remember the soreness of your rear from when she caught you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 am

"Hmm?" She looks down at Issun who was riding between her breasts. "Just thinking about what to do next. There's probably more corruption around as I saw in the fields but I don't want to leave the town unsafe when I go." She said as she is now walking through town. She notices the boy and his dog again and blushes some as she remembers what happened, the memory making her rear sting a bit. "M-Maybe we should head to the fields." She suggests as she now makes her way there.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:34 am

Issun shakes his head. "Now that Sakuya's back in action, I'm sure she can protect the town pretty well. She kept it safe until only recently while you were sleeping after all." Passing through the town does feel more lively making it seem like Issun may very well be correct so long as things don't get any worse out there.

As you're about to leave the village, there's a sudden gust of wind coming in from the entryway pulling your skirt. Looking in the direction the wind is blowing, you are surprised to see an incomplete constellation above Konohana that you missed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:04 pm

"True. I suppose I'm just being overly cautious." Ammy said as she looked down at Issun before noticing she was about to leave the village. However before she could leave she felt a gust of wind which lifted her skirt, making her blush as she tries to push it down before anyone saw her exposed rear or crotch before she looks up to see an incomplete constellation above that she had not seen before. "Huh... How did I not notice that?" Using her brush techniques she fills in the missing stars.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 pm

As you complete the constellation a form appears in the sky of a monkey with a woodwind instrument. As he lands before you, Sakigami appears seated a few feet behind him. "Ah Amaterasu, mother to us all. Long have I hidden here among the nature of Haiki, but it is time for me, Hasugami to rejoin the Hanagami trio of floral gods. I hope my ability to produce lily pads will help you on your important quest." He gives you a bow.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:43 am

Ammy steps back a bit as she sees a monkey with a woodwind instrument appear in the sky and heading towards the ground before her. She also sees Sakigami, another monkey that looks rather similar to this new one, standing behind the newcomer. "Thank you, Hasugami." Amaterasu says and she bows in return to him. She wasn't sure how lily pads would help her but she knew every single brush technique can only help her and she will gather as many as possible no matter what they are. "I gratefully accept your ability." She said before standing up straight and waiting for the new ability to be passed on to her.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games