The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 18, 2019 3:51 am

One hand started to trail its way down your stomach. "I'm not going to let you go. I'm going to give you every touch a tweak you've ever wanted but were too afraid to ask for. When I'm done with you, you'll be a quivering little pile of satisfaction." His fingers curl as they reach your crotch poking two of the digits up into your cunny which spread with a shot of pleasure. He stirs the digits about in your honey pot while using the leverage to push your hips back preventing you from getting your rear away from his drooling cock.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Ammy is starting to wonder if all of these demons are the same or something because she remembers similar words while being in a very similar position not too long ago. Her body tenses as she feels his hand getting lower on her front till she squeaks from having him shove two fingers into her already moist pussy. She squirms and whimpers and lightly moans as his fingers move about inside of her tight pussy, getting her juices to drip more and her body to further heat up. From behind she can feel his cock against her plush ass and tail as he forces her rear back against his crotch so he can rub his cock between her rear cheeks.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 22, 2019 3:05 am

He chuckles as he works your pussy into a drooling mess. "That's a good girl. Sounds like you need this pretty bad, and I'm always happy to give a dog a bone. Big and hard just for you." He thrusts his hips forward grinding his hot length against your soft ass. "I think that's enough playing now. Let's get to the real fun." The hand on your breast releases you moving to your back and pushing you forward while the hand working your cunny kept your legs upright bending you over in front of him while he lined himself up. It became clear very quickly that he was lining himself up with your ass as that fat meat poked and prodded at your backdoor.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 24, 2019 3:26 am

She grunts as she felt him thrust against her plush ass, feel the hot length's size a bit more. Amaterasu gulps as he say's it's time for the real fun and soon she finds herself being leaned forward with her ass sticking out more towards him and then she gasps a she felt the head of his cock press against her other hole and not her dripping wet pussy. Her eyes widen a bit at this and she starts to squirm some in an attempt to struggle her ass away from his cock.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 25, 2019 3:00 am

You do manage to keep him from entering you, but far from annoyed, he seems amused instead. "What's the matter, little puppy? You felt like you really need me but choose now to put up any serious resistance. You're not used to having cocks in your backdoor, are you?" He tightens his grip and starts slowly moving his cock back towards your asshole. "Are you scared of trying anal? I've watched many girls try it for the first time, and I can assure you, they enjoyed it very much." His fingers dig into your waist and hold you in place, and this time, he doesn't give you a moment to contemplate before he digs the first burning inch into your rear.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 28, 2019 10:47 am

Ammy wasn't really used to having something in her ass and knew that it probably will hurt before it becomes pleasurable and neither seemed like a good thing to her right now. However she isn't able to avoid this for long at all as he tightens his grip on her and this time doesn't give her any kind of warning before he pushes the first inch into her ass. Her asshole spreads around his cock and she lets out a groan followed by a whimper as she feels some pain but also felt some pleasure mixed in.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 31, 2019 12:55 am

The demon groans as your ass reacts to the unfamiliar sensation of being pentrated by tightening up causing you a bit more discomfort. "Yeah, this is a tight little piece of ass I've found today. Don't worry though. Once you relax those muscles a bit, it'll be smooth sailing from then on." He pulls back a few inches before thrusting being forced to take a slower pace at first because of just how much you were clenching. Your muscles started to loosen just from exhaustion though as he continued his assault, and the pain started easing up little by little.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:44 am

Amaterasu grunts and grits her teeth as he starts to thrust into her tight ass, though with each thrust she was starting to loosen up and the pain was fading away. Soon her grunts slowly become gasps and then eventually moans as the pain fades entirely and only pleasure could be felt. Once again she was being fucked by a demon, this time really humiliating her as he fucks her ass and makes her feel pleasure from it. Her pussy was getting wet, starting to drip a bit down her thighs as she liked it more and more.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:04 am

The grabs you by the nape of the neck forcing you to bend forward and then pulling you back against each of his thrusts as he makes your ass into his personal fuck hole. "I can feel you getting into it now. You're squeezing down now not to try and keep me out but to better feel me fill you, ain't ya?" He laughs and delivers a slap to your ass with his other hand before snaking around to press a finger against your snatch. "Yeah, you're soaking wet now, but you're nothing to me but a toy. I'll use you up, drop you to the floor, and walk away because you mean nothing to me, but a good place to dump a load."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am

Ammy squeals a bit as he grabs her by the neck and forces her to bend over more so that he can better thrust into to rear and pull her back into his thrusts. This makes her feel him getting deeper and more submissive due to his position and she blushes deeply at his words before she lets out a yelp from the spank to her plush ass. Then he presses a finger to her pussy, making her cry out a bit and she realizes that she is now dripping wet from being fucked in the ass. However his next words really chip at her pride and she feels herself get angry that he calls her nothing but a toy to use till he dumped his load. Ammy decides she'll endure this humiliation for now since she can't fight back right now but once he was done she'll use whatever power she has regained to make him paid.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:46 am

He chuckles behind you as you react to his behavior demeaning you as he uses your body for his pleasure, but it seems that's not enough for him. "Hey there bitch, everything alright? You haven't said much. Am I a bit too overwhelming for you? Go ahead, tell me how much you love your little fuck hole being plowed by my demon dick." He delivers another strike to your ass before grabbing hold of your tail using it for additional leverage to pull you back and forth along his cock. You can feel his cock twitching and sputtering pre, but he's still holding back for the moment. If you didn't excite him further, he might keep this up all the while your body was growing weary from the forceful fucking.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:28 am

Ammy squeals out when he spanked her ass and pulls her back by the base of her tail, making her holes squeeze down a bit onto his cock and finger. She cries out louder when he begins to pull her back in harder and she can't help but hate him more for how he demeans her even more now. She has to grit her teeth to keep from cursing at him while mentally swearing to herself to kill him the moment she is able to. However it didn't really help that her body is giving into the rough fucking and she felt her own stamina wearing down and he didn't seem like he was going to finish soon enough. Not having much other choice she swallows her pride and plays along to give him what he wants. "I l-love having my... h-holes being plowed b-by demon cock." She stammers out as she blushes deeply in humiliation and shame because she knew that it wasn't entirely a lie.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 am

(15)Your words seem to be exactly what he was looking for. "That's a good bitch. I bet you feel so good with my cock battering your ass into submission, but you'll feel even better once I've blasted a hot load of demon spunk into you. Your ass will be leaking my cum all day." By now even his own words seem to be driving him to the limit as his cock twitches and sputters, and the pre getting spat up inside of you gets noticeably thicker. With one hand still on your tail, the other moves down to your left thigh lifting it up now letting your insides spread a little easier as his thrusts become more frantic. This is it, his sprint to the finish. "Here it comes, SLUT!" He delivers another slap to your ass as his cock is hilted within your hot ass before the first thick spurt of cum floods your ass. He leans over you reaching an arm around your neck to pull your chin around, and he forces a kiss on your lips. His tongue starts exploring your mouth while he fills you up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am

Ammy tries to ignore his words and instead endure his cock thrusting into her ass as they are both getting brought to their orgasms. Luckily for her she feels his cock starting to throb and leak heavily in her ass which meant his orgasm was building up. With one last deep thrust into her ass, a tug of her tail, lifting her leg up, and finally a smack to her plump ass he began to fill her, making her cry out as he pushes her to an orgasm. Her body shakes with her orgasm as he fills her ass with his hot seed. As she is riding out their orgasms he pulls her into a dominate kiss which she submissively gives in to as her orgasm is distracting her too much. However as this is happening she tries to feel for her powers because once she is able to she is going to wipe the floor with him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 am

You can feel him groan and chuckle against your lips as his cock continued to fire its load into your recently virgin ass. The heat and pleasure spreading through your rear felt different from what happened when your pussy was being filled, but it was still pleasurable in its own way. The demon was clearly distracted with emptying his balls as you tried to reach into yourself to call upon your powers. They were there again, and you were probably at about half strength, but you had the element of surprise now. The question is if you would take him out immediately, or let a few more ropes of his spunk fill up your ass first. He must have been pretty pent up because he didn't feel anywhere close to done.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:25 pm

When she feels that she was at about half strength again Amaterasu tries her best not to smile into the kiss as now was almost time for payback. She lets him continue to pump his cum into her ass, for just a few more pulses of his cock to know he is distracted before she calls upon her divine weapon to appear by her and as she turns herself just enough so that she is at the right angle to strike. Then she swings her weapon right at his head for a swift and strong strike while he is distracted with his orgasm and her tight ass milking him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 am

(13)You feel his hand release your thigh letting you lower it as he gets ready to deliver another strike to your ass. Seeing your opportunity, you call on your divine weapon and bring it down on his head. "You...Bit.." Is all he manages to sputter out before your divine energy manages to destroy him. Even as he fades from this world, his cock manages a few last spurts of his foul seed into your recently deflowered rear. You feel the warm seed settling in your bowels already as the last of his form fades away.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:28 am

Using some of her anger towards the demon to fuel her attack and she takes him out with one strong hit. She gives him a bit of a smirk as he has a look of shock and gives his last words before he falls over and fades away. Ammy pants a bit heavily as she recovers from the rough fucking she just endured and her own orgasm. She lets herself rest a bit to regain her energy and powers before attempting to stand up and clean up a bit at the nearby water before adjusting her clothes back on properly. "Hopefully that's the last of the demons in here..." she says before trying to head out again.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:31 am

Recovering your energy and getting yourself redressed turns somewhat frustrating with just how much demonic spunk had been left in you taking some time for it to all drain out, but it's necessary if you don't want to be leaking into your undergarments as you walk. As you make your way out of the pass, your fortunate to find that there aren't any other signs of demonic activities as you head to the exit. Coming out to the fields, you realize half of them are still covered in the corruption, and you catch the familiar sight of the Guardian Sapling still standing on the boundary where the land becomes corrupted.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:27 pm

"Issun, please watch out for any more demons as I...clean up..." She said as she tries to drain the demon cum out of her ass which was rather filled. Once she was cleaned up enough and redressed she heads out of the cave again. Once she was out in the fields she smiles as she sees that half of the land has been cleansed of the corruption. Her eyes come to the Guardian Sapling and she walks up to it before using her new brush technique to restore it to it's former glory. With this the rest of this area should be free of the corruption. As she walks up to the Sapling she makes sure to keep her eyes out for any demons so none got the drop on her again.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games