The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:00 pm

As you roll the ball into place, you notice that there's a puddle of water in that spot, and when you put the sphere in place, water starts to erupt from underneath like a spring lifting the sphere upward. In that place, it's rather easy to position the sun, so the crystal focus' the light onto the sapling. A green beam of light projects onto the sapling making it grow and revealing it was one of Sakuya's Guardian Saplings. Having explored what appeared to be the end of the valley and not having any idea yet of what to do about the Guardian Saplings yet, you're left with little idea of what to do until a small light catches your eye revealing another constellation in the sky.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Once she put the orb in place she watches as the water erupts from under it and lifts the sphere upward. Now with the sphere within the sun's rays it shines on the sapling, shining green rays of light onto it and it turns into a Guardian Sapling. However that doesn't seem to change much else. Believing she might have missed something Ammy looks around a bit and soon spots a light that catches her eye. Turning to the view to the sky she sees another incomplete constellation. With her brush powers she places the dots where the missing stars are.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:34 am

Filling in the missing stars, there is a familiar flash of light as a monkey appears holding a shō in his hands. "Ah, Amaterasu. Origin of all that is good and mother to us all. It is very good to see you after so long. Thank you for releasing me from my slumber. I am Sakigami one of the triumvirate of floral gods known as the Hanagami. It seems much foulness has happened recently." You're a little surprised to find nothing out of the ordinary happening like what happened with Tomigami and Tachigami.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:16 am

When Amaterasu is greeted by Sakigami she is rather surprised to find that he seems...normal, unlike the way the previous two had acted. "Yes, a corruption has spread across the land. I am in need of your power, whatever it may be." She said to him. "You said you are of the floral gods, correct? Do you perhaps have the power to restore the Guardian Saplings?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:33 am

He nods with a smile. "You are in luck in that regard. My power allows you to make a flower or tree bloom with life. Yes, I'm sure it will be able to undo whatever effects the corruption has had on the Guardian Saplings. It primarily works on plant life, but it can have some more mild effect on people too. Please, use it as you see fit." You hear a light chuckle from Issun, and you can only imagine what he thinks giving life energy to people might do. Like with the previous Brush Gods, Sakigami flashes into an orb of light which passes into you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Unlike her previous encounters Ammy was able to receive this power without needing to have sex with the spirit. She closes her eyes as she receives this power and she feels it surge within her. "Thank you, Sakigami. I will make sure your power goes to good use." Now with this power it was time to see if it is what she needed. Turning her attention to the Guardian Sapling she tries to use her new power on it to restore this plant to it's glory.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:35 am

As you draw a circle around the withered plant, the branches begin to fill with pink blossoms. The land around it becomes more fertile as grass and flowers sprout at the base of the tree, and the growth continues spreading out in all directions. The entire valley itself feels more alive and vibrant, so you're certain it has spread fully. You can still sense some small patches of corruption, so there might be a few demons that haven't fled from the area. "Wow, everything's looking right as rain around here. I think it's about time we went back to Shinsui furball."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:49 am

Right after she used her new ability on the sapling right before her eyes it was rejuvenated, leaves and cherry blossoms sprouting all over it. At the same time the land around it came to life, flowers, grass, and other plants sprouting out around the sapling and spreading out in all directions. She can feel the corruption leaving the land as life is restored except for small patches of corruption here and there. "Yeah, let's get going." Ammy agrees with Issun with a smile as she starts to head out of the cave feeling good from how much vibrant life there is now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:55 am

The area feels so much better without that rampant corruption clinging to everything though not everything seems to have been purified by the strength returning to the sapling. That strange tree with the bulbous fruit still stands in your way now. "This thing again? You'd have thought what you did with Sakuya's sapling would have fixed this right up." It notices your presence and once against begins the windup to lob the fruit at you once again apparently not having learned its lesson from the last time though you did only daze it and flee back then.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:53 am

Amaterasu couldn't help but feel refreshed as she walks through the purified cave, seeing all the restored life that was gone from the corruption. However not everything as returned to normal and she spots that strange corrupted tree again that seems to have been mostly unaffected by the sapling being restored. It notices her though and looks like it was about to attack her again, though she recalls that when she attacked she could only really stun or daze it with her attacks and... an idea suddenly comes to her. Quickly she uses her brush powers to slash at the tree to stun it and then she tries to do the same thing she did with the Guardian Sapling; purify it. If she can't destroy this corrupted tree then maybe she can purify it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Patiently waiting for your moment, you're able to knock the fruit back at the tree knocking it dizzy once again. Working quickly, you're able to circle it with your power. The tree goes from sickly black to a healthy brown and green as leaves regrow. As you're about ready to celebrate, you feel weaker suddenly. The red markings of your fur recede, and you lose the ability to use your divine instrument. "Ammy, everything okay?" You realize your mistake immediately. You've been just a bit too reliant on your divine powers. It seemed strange for a goddess to use up her power so easily, but perhaps that was just how weakened you were by the intervening time. You could also feel the buzz of lust within you. It wasn't near as overpowering as stepping into the corrupted field, but it was going to be annoying while you recovered.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Ammy grins as she sees that her plan worked and she sees that the tree is now vibrant and lively. However before she can pat herself on the back she gasps as she suddenly felt weak and she stumbles a bit as she felt her powers leave her and she falls down to one knee panting a bit. She didn't even realize how much she had used her powers and that she has drained herself too soon and now it might be a while before they come back. To add to her situation she felt a tingle of lust building up inside of her but thankfully it was manageable. "I'm f-fine, Issun." She says as she slowly stands back up. "I... I think I used too much of my powers... I need to be careful." She says as she slowly makes her to the cave exit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:25 am

Walking further, you felt yourself burn both with lust and shame having let yourself get to this point, but you're fortunate to not see any demons which could be a problem if you get caught up in a fight right now. After a few minutes of walking carefully, you spot the campsite where you'd taken down a group of demons one by one. Past this, you would be able to exit the cave without incident. As you step through the cavern mouth and walk into the campground, you freeze when you hear a voice. "Well well, you must be the one we can thank for all of this?" His tone makes it clear he's not very grateful, and you turn to see a demon behind you. "A few of my buddies disappear followed by all that wonderful corruption being dispelled. Didn't seem to be a coincidence to me." He takes up a combative stance.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 04, 2019 10:12 am

Amaterasu curses under her breath at how careless she was to let her powers run out and while she was away from a safe place. However it seems like she is safe enough for now as she slowly makes her way out of the cave. Soon she comes back to the campsite she came across before so she knows she's getting close to the exit. However before she could cross the campground she heard a voice shout at her and she turns around to see a demon and he doesn't look happy, probably because she removed the corruption from here, and takes a battle stance. Ammy curses again; she was not in a good condition to fight. "I d-don't know what you're talking about. I was just wondering around when the cave changed. I was just heading out..." She said as she slowly backs away from him towards the way to the exit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 am

He doesn't change his stance or expression, "Oh, I'm not going to believe that. You weren't here when we first arrived, so you have to have passed us to get back there, but I've certainly haven't seen you before. I would have remembered you." As you back slowly away, he lunges forward grabbing at one of your wrists. Yanking you by the wrist he pulls your back against him and wraps his other hand around your neck. "Now just where do you think you're going, doll?" His hard body pressed against your back feels good with the heat surging through your body. The hand on your wrist begins moving up your arm until stopping to cup your breast squeezing it roughly sending a mix of pain and pleasure through you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Before she can even try to run away he had grasped her wrist and then pulled her back, making her grunt as he pulls her against him and then she gags when his free arm wraps around her neck. She felt his strong body against her back and due to the heat that had filled her feeling his body against hers sent need through her body. His hand which was holding her wrist now went up and grasp her breast, his rough treatment with her breast made her gasp and squeak as it further aroused her. "L-Let go." She demands as she tries to struggle out of his grasp, though without her powers she couldn't directly fight back so her only option is to break free and run.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 am

He chuckles as you make your demands. "Oh come now, I can feel the way you're pressing your ass back against me. You want this bad." With his arm still around your neck, your movements are a bit restricted in your movements. You try to elbow him in the stomach, but he catches onto your game and yanks your throat back half chocking you. "Now now, darling. Is that any way for a slut like you to be acting while a demon is ready to give you just what you need?" His hand moves to your nipple pinching it a few times until it's nice and big. Then he gives a painful tweak of the hardened nub sending a mixed signal of pleasure and pain through your body.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 14, 2019 2:02 pm

She curses as her struggles only seem to rub her plush rear against his crotch and the demon takes that as a sign of her wanting this. He tightens the grip of his arm around her neck, half choking her and making her struggles die down as she tries to focus on breathing. When he began to pinch her nipple she first gasps and then grits her teeth to resist his touch but then he twisted it and it made her body arch and a small cry to escape her lips as she felt a mix of pain and pleasure. At this rate she won't last long, especially without any of her powers available. Ammy tries to see if her powers are anywhere close to being restored because without them she can't fight back like this.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 15, 2019 2:53 am

He chuckles deeply as you gasp under his touch. "That's it. You have such a fine body that it's only natural it would want to give in to desire. Let me show you all the pleasures a demon can give you." His voice starts going lower as he breathes against your neck. Arching your back only presses your ass back against him even more, and you can feel him throb before hot liquid drools down the crack of your ass. It was so thick, but it was only his pre for now.

Looking deep within yourself, you tried to find any hope that your powers were close to returning. You could feel them beginning to recover, but it was faint for the moment. If you wait, it could come back too late to do anything about it, but if you tried now, you'd not be able to use your full strength and you'd probably drain yourself entirely all over again even if you did fight him off.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 17, 2019 11:41 am

Amaterasu mentally curses as she finds that her powers have only barely started to recover, only a faint amount maybe available to her right now and it might not be enough to free her. To try to use her powers now and fail and be drained even more was too risky. Instead all she can do now is endure as he continues to play with her body and grind his cock against her round ass. "P-Please, just let me go..." She tries to plead with him as she tries to shift her rear away from his cock.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games