The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am

The man groaned deeply as your body worked his length drawing out everything he could give to you. There was a chuckle, and you realized Issun was standing on your paw watching what was going on. "You sure seem to be enjoying yourself. If more Goddesses were like you, I bet men would be more likely to worship." Even as he spoke, your body couldn't help but desperately suckle Mr. Orange's dick for all it was worth. It seemed the excursion was a little much for the older man as he was soon resting himself against your back even as his cock continued to give it its all to fill you up with seed. The amount was somewhat surprising making you wonder if this was his usual output, or if he'd been storing it up during the dry spell. "Mmm, forgot how good a well-pleased woman can feel wrapped around you. Gonna need another cup of tea after this." Reaching around, he gently kneaded your breasts while you milked the last out of him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 am

Hearing a small chuckle she looks down and sees Issun standing on the back of her paw and watching her getting fucked by the elderly man. Her cheeks turn red at his words and she attempts to growl at him but it quickly turns into some lewd groans as her pussy continue to milk Mr. Orange's cock till his balls were completely empty. The amount she felt shoot from his cock surprised her as she wondered how any male could store up so much seed even if he hasn't been with a woman for so long. Soon she feels him resting on her back while reaching out to gently grope her breasts and making her groan a bit from the pleasure she felt, the male able to clearly notice that her breasts are sensitive to his touches by the gasps and light moans she makes.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 22, 2018 3:18 am

Your gasps of delight only encourage Mr. Orange further. "Well, if you're enjoying yourself this much, I guess there's no need to rush for the tea." His hands continue to work your breasts expertly. Issun looks at the man's hands mashing your chest with a look of jealousy. "Really wish he'd have left my room to work my own magic." A look of concentration crosses his mind as he considers what to do. When an idea strikes him, he jumps between your tits and begins squeezing the soft flesh of your cleavage. Finally, Mr. Orange's cock gives its last deposit into your hot cunny. "Mmm, I hope I managed to leave you satisfied? Would you like another cup of tea?" You notice his hands are still on your breasts though he isn't groping them for now. Issun, on the other hand, is still squirming between your bust.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Feeling both Issun and Mr. Orange stimulate her breasts as they pleased Amaterasu just groans lightly from the pleasure coming from her breasts and making her body tingle even more from her post orgasm. Soon enough she feels the last of the elder's seed shoot into her pussy and her pussy slowly stops to milk him for anymore. "I...I would like some tea..." She groans out as while Mr. Orange has stopped groping her breast Issun was still squirming within her cleavage. Her tail had gone a bit limp as her orgasm died out and she was soon breathing heavily as her body slowly calms down to a more normal state.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 23, 2018 3:51 am

"Alright then, let's get settled for another cup." He pulls out of you groaning as his cock leaves you cunt to be exposed to the air. "It's always such a disappointment to leave a nice warm body." He takes the kettle and starts to refill the two cups before placing the empty kettle down.

As Mr. Orange left your body alone, Issun didn't seem finished with his own shenanigans. In fact, he took Mr. Orange's release of your tits as an invite crawling out of your cleavage, he hangs next to one of your nipples. You feel his breath on the sensitive nub before he presses the lips of his small mouth against the tip suckling a little. While your body had started to calm down, you grew concerned it wouldn't last if he continued to tease your nipple like that.

Mr. Orange set the cups back on the table before realizing you're still by the stove. "Everything alright, I didn't wear you out too hard did I?" Mixed with the concern, you can hear the barest hint of pride at the prospect that he might have overwhelmed you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Amaterasu lets out a gasp when the cock in her pussy pulled out and leaving her cum leaking pussy exposed to the air which makes her shudder a bit. Before she could push away from the stove after Mr. Orange had refilled the cups with tea she felt Issue grasp onto a breast right at her nipple. Then she felt his small mouth latch onto a nipple and starting to suck on it, making her gasp sharply and squirm a bit. She glares down at Issun a bit before she heard Mr. Orange call over to her from the table.

"I-I'm fine, just...catching my breath still." She says to him as she gives him a smile over her shoulder. Looking back down at Issun she couldn't help but shiver a bit from how he sucked on her nipple, his small mouth feeling a bit tight around it. Lightly she tries to grab him and pull him away. "N-Not now, Issun." She whispers to him as she tries to get him away and put him back in between her cleavage and then go to the table to sit down and drink the tea while hoping Mr. Orange doesn't expect anything.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 am

"Well don't take too long there, or your tea will grow cold." Issun proved a little stubborn as you grabbed hold of him. His hips and legs squirmed, but he remained latched to your nipple. You managed to pull him off but not before you were lifting your breast up by him. He gives you a cheeky grin but nods and burrows into your cleavage. Even as you returned to your seat, the small male continued to squirm around between your tits but did not reveal himself again.

As he takes a sip from his cup, Mr. Orange looked up at the sealing seeming to relish the tea more than he had been before. "If you're feeling up for it after this cup, I'll take you to see Kushi. I think you're about her size, but I'm not certain. I've not gotten as close of a feel for her size before." He smiles as he continues staring at the ceiling. "Anyway, she'll be tending the rice about this time of day."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 am

Ammy lets out a sharp gasp and shudders when she finally gets him off of her nipple but not before having to pull her breast with him which increased the suction on her nipples. She lets him go back to between her cleavage but it seems he could stay still has he squirms between her large breasts. Sitting back down at the table she tries to ignore Issun and drink her tea while listening to Mr. Orange. She blushes a bit when he mentions having gotten close enough to her to know her sizes. "I see...well I'll see her soon then so I can get some clothes after I wash up a bit." She says, still feeling the elder's cum leaking from her pussy and she might want to clean that before leaving his home.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:09 am

Mr. Orange blushes, "Oh yes you're right. I'll get started preparing you a bath then. It's the least I could do after helping to make the mess." He opens a door revealing a couple futons and a wooden tub which he pulls into the middle of the room. "It'll take a few minutes to get the water heated up, so I'll go get that now. I can finish my tea while you wash up." Grabbing a metal bucket, he walks out of the building.

"You know, we could split the work. You get everything else, and I'll wash of these lovely globes of yours." Still being inside your bust, it would almost seem like your breasts were talking if you didn't know Issun was there.

Mr. Orange returns with a bucket full of water, his house had been right beside whatever body of water seemed to nearly surround the town. Removing the kettle, he puts the bucket on the stove before returning to the table and his tea. "Go ahead and check in a minute or two to see if it's to your liking."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 27, 2018 10:19 am

As Mr. Orange goes to ready her bath Amaterasu continues to drink her tea until Issun suggests that he washes her breasts for her as he continues to stay inside of her cleavage. "I don't think so. Also with how small your hands are I could probably clean everything else before you're half way done with one breast." She whispers to him before Mr. Orange returns with the bucket of water and letting it heat up on the stove. Nodding her head at him she continues to enjoy her tea till her cup is empty. Once it was she checks the water till it was warm enough for her.

Once she had the bucket of warm water she goes over to the wooden tub and sits in it with the bucket. "Can...I get some privacy please?" She asks Mr. Orange and whether or not he did give her privacy she starts to wash herself, using the water in her hands first to get to the more messy places like her inner thighs before dumping some of the water over her face and chest and then cleans the rest of her body.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:36 am

Issun chuckles, "Oh c'mon, I'm a bit faster than that. It's why I didn't offer to clean a larger area." He quiets when Mr. Orange reenters, but you could swear, he was shaking your breasts on purpose a few times when Mr. Orange wasn't looking. By the time you finish your tea, the water is nearly ready for you, and the tub is soon filled with warm water. When you ask for a little privacy, Mr. Orange looks around the small one-room house before turning his back to you and continues to sip his tea.

As you clean up your inner thighs, you find you have to rub firmly to clean out the fur matted by sexual fluids a bit. The rest of your cleaning goes much easier, and the water pouring over your face is almost soothing. "Oh right, you'll need a towel." Mr. Orange gets up from his seat pulling a towel from a drawer of linens and sets it on the table edge closest to where you're bathing before pouring the last of the tea into his cup.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 am

Amaterasu seems to find herself taking the most time cleaning her inner thighs and crotch which is very messy from her own juices and the man's cum. Luckily the rest of her body only needed a quick rinse and soon enough she is ready to get out. Before she could shake her fur dry Mr. Orange got a towel for her and she remembers that humans use them to dry. Using it she rubs it against her fur till she is dry enough to walk about without dripping water all over the place. "Thank you for the bath and tea." She says to Mr. Orange and bows politely at him in thanks.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 4:01 am

Mr. Orange nods. "Of course, now let's go see Kushi." As he leads you out, you quickly pass a field in which a heavy set woman is tending to turnips. Mr. Orange leans in close. "Be wary, she has a mean right hook." A little ways away from the field, you see a young man and a dog. The dog seems to be eyeing the turnip field. Finally, you reach the rice patty where a much younger woman tends her own field.

Upon seeing you the woman takes a look at you and smiles before patting you on the head. Mr. Orange clears his throat before introducing you. "Kushi, this is Amaterasu a traveler passing through our village. She is looking for some clothing, and I thought you might have something to fit her." She looks you up and down as if only now realizing your nakedness. "Oh yes, I think I have something that might fit her. Hello, I'm Kushi a Sake brewer."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Walking outside Ammy uses her tail to help cover herself as she follows Mr. Orange. Looking to the side near a turnip field she notices the woman tending to them and the boy and dog nearby, the dog eyeing the turnips and Amaterasu couldn't help but eye them a bit too. However right now she had other things to worry about.

Following Mr. Orange she is soon greeted to a woman tending to a rice field and the woman pets her, making Ammy smile a bit and her tail tip to wag some; despite her humanoid form she was still like a canine. "Nice to meet you, Kushi. I am Amaterasu, or Ammy." She said to the woman while looking at her a bit to see if they were about the same build so she knew if the clothes will fit or not.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:03 am

Looking the woman over, she does appear to be about your size though you think her bust might be a bit smaller than your own. Considering the size of the town, you probably don't have many alternatives unless they have a tailor, so she'll probably have to do. Mr. Orange nod as the two of you get speaking. "Well then, I'll leave you two to it. Again, welcome to our village Amaterasu. Kushi, I eh keep up the good work." With a nod, he turns to walk away. You notice that Kushi grew a little squeamish during that brief pause, and Mr. Orange seems to be in a bit of a hurry.

Kushi soon remembers why you're here. "Oh right, an outfit. Come with me, I have a few things at my house, but I'll need to hurry back after." She begins to lead you toward the nearest house.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:55 am

While Ammy was sure that the woman's size is a bit smaller than what she needed the white wolf knew that this is probably the closest she's going to get to clothing of her size in this village if there's no tailor. Amaterasu raises a brow as she sees how squeamish Kushi seemed to be during the small pause when Mr. Orange was talking and then when the elder hurried away. She wonders what that is about but she doesn't think of it for long as Kushi addresses her. "Thank you very much, Kushi." She thanks her ahead of time for the clothing as she follows the young woman to what she assumes to be her home.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:37 am

Looking over her clothing, she keeps turning to you. "Such a beautiful pure white coat, but I think it could use a splash of color to accentuate it." From what she's saying it almost sounds like she's missed the red streaks throughout your fur. "And warm color probably suit you better." Pulling out a few outfits she thinks will work, she sets them out neatly folded. "Go ahead and try one of these while I get the mirror." Kushi gets a full-length mirror while you try on the first outfit, and the two of you begin discussing the various options. By the end, the two of you have narrowed it down to one of three outfits. "Well, I think any of these would do, but you'll be wearing it, so you should make the final decision on your own.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Decided to include your original character image but picked two others myself.
https://e621.net/post/show/796474
https://e621.net/post/show/1469458
https://e621.net/post/show/1549208
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Amaterasu finds it weird that Kushi didn't comment on her red markings but then again she doesn't recall Mr. Orange addressing them either. Maybe humans are unable to see her divine markings, she thought. She doesn't think about it for long as Kushi lays out a few outfits for her and she tries on the first one as the young woman got a mirror. The first one didn't cover much but is comfortable and allowed movement as all it was is cloth straps holding up and covering her breasts and a loincloth. She then tries on the kimono which she looks rather nice in and is comfortable but it was also a bit loose and might get in the way in a fight. The last one is rather nice and the red went well with her fur but this was also a bit loose. After a bit of debating she goes with the first option, thinking it'll be the better choice for when she has to fight, even if it is skimpier than the others. Maybe she can get more outfits later. "I'll go with this one..." She says as she puts on the first outfit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Kushi looks at the outfit as you select it. "It certainly does seem to be a good match for you though I'm not certain why." As you put the outfit on, you find that you can adjust the top to some degree. Too loose and your breasts would be left to flop about, too tight, and your nipples would probably poke through the material. You find a comfortable fit while the loincloth provides good coverage. "Well that was fun, I'll need to return to my field though. There is so much to do. Perhaps I should consider getting Susano's help if he's not too busy training. I do need him and Mushi to help repair the waterwheel too." She says that last part a little quiet before jumping when she remembers you're there. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking to myself a little. Anyway, I really should get back to the fields. I wish you luck on your travels."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:53 am

Adjusting the top to her liking so her breasts wouldn't flop around and so her nipples didn't poke through Amaterasu smiles as she looks at herself. The loincloth didn't require much adjusting and it was at least long enough to cover her though a big enough wind might expose her. Turning to Kushi and smiles and bows politely. "Thank you very much and good luck on your fields." She said before Kushi left though she did wonder who this Susano person is. She did want to better thank Kushi for the clothes though and she knew how. Moving outside of the house she looks for the waterwheel and once she finds it she uses her restoration ability to fix it.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games