The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri May 11, 2018 4:35 am

The water of the spring is clear and refreshing. It appears you aren't the only one who thinks so as you can see some birds gather around the spring. Some drinking from the water while others forage for food in the grass. As you stand back up, Mr. Orange clears his throat. "If you're planning to stick around our community, I would be happy to show you around as the elder of this village." His gaze still lingers from time to time at certain parts of your body that make you nervous. Though whenever his gaze falls on your crotch, you can feel the strange burning sensation flare up once again. He seems to notice your nervousness though. "Oh, and I'm sure I could help you find someone that could lend you some clothing too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Ammy turns to Mr. Orange when he talked to her and she covers herself with her arms and tail to hide herself from his gaze. While his gaze did make her a bit nervous whenever his eyes went to places like her breasts or crotch, but when he looked at her crotch she felt the burning sensation of arousal flare up. She had no idea why that is happening though but she hopes it doesn't become an issue. Her ears perk up some when he mentioned getting her some clothing, something she didn't really think much about yet. "I would be happy to take a tour of your village, Mr. Orange." She said to him. "And some clothes would be nice."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 2:08 am

He nodded leading you down the path. When you got down to the plateau, you saw the figure of a familiar statue. The man wearing a straw helmet turns to you. "Ah miss, I sense a great power within you. Though it seems to have drawn demons towards you to corrupt that power. Be not afraid to use your power in battle but do not leave yourself powerless through overuse. And beware the fluids of demons, ALL their fluids, for they are the primary means of corruption." With that, the man returns to playing his flute. Mr. Orange gives you a quizzical look though shrugs his shoulders ready to continue leading you down into the village.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 am

Walking with the man they soon reach the area where she saw the first person turned statue and he is back to normal now. He seemed a bit strange though with the helmet he had on and when he talked to her Amaterasu was a bit surprised at what he had to say and apparently it seems like he might know just how she really is. She raised a brow when he went back to playing his flute the moment he was done speaking before she turns back to Mr. Orange who just shrugged and continued down the path to the village and she follows him. At least the strange man told her some important information, including why she was feeling tingly at her nethers. She moves a hand down to wipe some of the saliva from the demon off while Mr. Orange isn't looking.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 3:48 pm

As you walk down the steps down to the village, you find a moment to wipe at yourself with a hand while Mr. Orange isn't watching and Issun atop your chest has a poor view as well. This might turn out to be a mistake though as rubbing so close to your crotch sets it off once again but much more intensely than any of Mr. Oranges looks. (13)You stumble as a shock of need shots through you. You manage to steel yourself, but you need to stand as Mr. Orange and Issun take note. "Is everything okay? These steps can be a bit torturous, and it's still a bit of a way down should you fall." The old man walks back to step in beside you. "Here let me help you. I walk this path every day, so I know each step like a dear friend."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 13, 2018 3:03 am

Trying to wipe off the saliva from her nethers seemed to have been a bad decision as the rubbing against her fur of her thighs was close enough to her pussy to make the tingling in her loins act up but even more intensely this time. Ammy has to bite back a sharp gasp and quickly try to compose herself after almost stumbling on her feet. "I-I'm fine. Just...a bit tired after that fight." She lied when Mr. Orange asked if everything is okay and if she needed help. She tries to stand and walk on her own again. (Roll-3) However she found the tingling to be a bit much as she has to stop and let herself try to recover or else she'll stumble without help again. "M-Maybe a little help would be okay..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 13, 2018 4:38 am

Mr. Orange nods. "We'll just get you down the steps and find you somewhere to rest your legs then." He allows you to lean on him, but as he gets in close to help lift you, your nose flares and you take in the scent of a male. He may be on the older side, but your senses can recognize there's still something left of a man in him. Of course, the wandering of his eyes could have told you that as well.

Leading you to the base of the steps, he takes you into the first house. "This is my wife and my's home, you can rest here while you recover your energy." Once inside he allows you to sit next to the table. "Some Tea should help. I'll make some." Walking over to his stove, he begins boiling the tea as you sit there painfully aware that you're alone with a male while that demon's saliva works its mischief.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Amaterasu thanks him for the help as they keep going down to the village. However her face flushes and her nose twitches as she takes in the scent of a male; a much older male but a male none the less and one that isn't too old for sex yet. She follows him to a house and enters with him, sitting down at the table he shows to her. "Thank you." She said when he said he'll make some tea and as she sits there she tries to not to think about her own arousal and that she is alone with a male right now...well almost alone; Issun has been a bit quiet. Sitting down now she tries to more slowly and carefully get rid of some of the saliva without having her arousal spike again.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 14, 2018 1:48 am

Looking about for a moment, you see no sign of Issun, but then you feel him having nestled himself inside of your cleavage at the moment. At the very least, it keeps him from seeing what you are about to do. Seeing that Mr. Orange is also thoroughly occupied with his tea, you move to wipe the demonic saliva from your crotch. (18)Bringing your hand down to your crotch, you feel your genitals tingle once again. Realizing you have to act quickly, you wipe the foul fluid away before it can build up and become unmanageable. Seeing your hand covered in moisture, you are able to wipe it dry on the floor leaving no sign of what had transpired. Still, the arousal it had built up til now remained, smoldering under the surface. A cup is placed on the table with a sweet scent to it. "Your tea, you will find it quite rejuvenating."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 14, 2018 1:04 pm

While she couldn't find Issun she could definitely feel him nestle within her cleavage and she could help but wonder just what he is doing down there. Though she decided to worry about Issun later as she works to remove some of the demon saliva from her crotch area and luckily she is able to quickly remove a good amount of it and wipe it away on the floor before anyone could notice, though what she did notice is that not all the fluids in between her legs was demon saliva as her arousal had build up but didn't raise up suddenly for now. A cup of tea is soon placed in the table in front of her and she smiles up at the elderly man. "Thank you very much." She said to him before taking the cup in both hands and taking a sip from it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 15, 2018 8:55 pm

The older man sits on the other side of the table with his own cup of tea. "I should be thanking you still for ridding us of those demons before they could cause more mischief and restoring our spring, but you're welcome all the same. Anyway, I hope you'd see fit to help out again if you see demons causing trouble around here in the future." As you take a sip you do feel invigorated even from the strange fatigue you felt after drawing out the sun. (7)Of course, it does little to help with the desire still present in your loins though. Mr. Orange's scent is all over this place. You attempt to focus your mind on the scent of his wife also present in the abode, but you can smell your own desire eclipsing it. Still, Mr. Orange seems unaware of your state. With your cup empty you set it down and feel his hand brush against yours before flinching. "Oh sorry, would you like me to refill your cup?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Amaterasu pulls the cup from her lips and lets out a pleasant sigh as the tea warms her stomach and she feels the fatigue slowly melt away as she becomes invigorated. However she still felt the need in her loins and it wasn't going down at all as she could smell the male all around her and her own smell of desire was starting to fill the air. Good thing humans didn't have a good sense of smell if she remembered that right. Feeling him brush his hand against her own makes her almost gasp as she almost recoils from the touch. "T-Thank you, but you already did so much so I can get my own." She said as she stands up and quickly goes over to the tea pot in an attempt to get her mind off the scent. (Roll-6) However doing this distracted her from realizing just how wet her inner thighs were with her own juices while her tail flagged behind her from her arousal.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm

He nods as you nervously decide to get your own tea watching with a bit of confusion as you turn away from him to get to the stove. Pouring yourself a cup, you place the kettle back on the stove before you are caught by surprise. Mr. Orange's hands are on your hips, and he is rather close behind you. "I almost forgot about that demon's saliva. It doesn't look like it's drying up on its own so let me help you with that." Before you can respond, you feel a soft cloth press against the inside of your thighs wiping at the moisture. After a bit of wiping, his voice has a bit more of a lewd tone to it. "It's almost like more is constantly being made." From the glee in his voice that his apparent misunderstanding is just a ruse now. "And my cloth has absorbed all that it can. I'll just have to use something else." Squatting behind you, his breath washes over your damp nethers which leak out more in response to the breeze. Then you feel his tongue tap against your vulva dragging across it and only barely parting your folds before he pulls the muscle back.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 17, 2018 1:51 am

When she reaches the stove Amaterasu takes a couple of breathes to calm herself and her hands so she could steadily pour herself a cup of tea. Luckily her hands remain steady and she puts the kettle back down gently. However before she could pick up her cup she gasps as she felt a pair of hands suddenly on her hips and Mr. Orange standing close behind her. She gulps when he mentions the demon saliva and thinks he mistook the juices on her thighs for it but then heard his voice take on a more sexual tone and she knew that he knew what the wetness we was wiping away from her thighs really is. The wiping was also making her arousal worse as the touches there made her gasp lightly. Then she felt a tongue lap at her labia, making her body arch and a small squeal escape her lips. Her tail raises on it's own and her pussy winks while she pants heavily. "I...I think you got it..." She pants out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 4:45 am

Mr. Orange chuckled as he watched your bodies response. "No, this has to be taken care of, or it will only get worse." He presses a finger between your lips letting your entrance grip them. "See this is leaking rather badly. If you don't get it taken care of it'll only keep making a mess like this. Fortunately, I know my way around one of these, and I'm never without just the right tool for this job." The man stands up keeping one hand on your hip while the other fiddles with his pants. "I just wish I was as spry as I used to be. Then I could really show you how to handle this problem." Gripping both of your hips now, he presses the head of his shaft against your lips. "Normally, I'd give you a little more prep work, but your plenty ready to get started." With that, he presses himself into your depths your body singing with joy at the feeling of something spreading you open once again.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 17, 2018 10:37 am

Before Amaterasu could protest she felt his finger between her lips and making her gasp sharply and her body to tremble from his touch. She felt even more sensitive than usual for some reason as even his hand holding her shapely hip made her shiver a little. As she shivered it was enough time for the older man to get his cock out and grip both of her hips. Feeling the head of his cock press against her dripping slit made her gasp sharply again and buck her hips a bit while bending over the stove some more. Her tail was up and her breathing was heavy. Then she felt the old cock press inside of her, spreading her needy pussy open and she lets out a howl of pleasure from being penetrated. Her hands brace themselves in front of her as her body completely gives in to the elder's dick, her pussy squeezing him tightly and instantly coating his length with a thick layer of her juices.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 pm

"It's been too long since I've felt a woman wrapped around me." Mr. Orange held you close for a moment as he enjoyed the feeling of your folds squeezing and drooling on his meat. Finally, he draws himself out of you until only his head remains in your folds before slamming his hips forward the shove pushing you against the stove. With your cunny soaked as it is, the second thrust displaces your juices and you feel them squirt out around his shaft. As he works up to a steady pace, it doesn't take long for him to start showing his skill. While the demon had been so large that it hit all your weak points simply by virtue of how much he was stretching you, Mr. Orange seems well versed in using your reaction to hone in on such spots and is soon striking them with precise thrusts.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am

"W-What about your wife?" Amaterasu asks when he said it's been a long time since he's had a woman and she could have swore he said he has a wife. Feeling him draw his cock out of her gripping walls made her body arch and her moans to come out while her tail wags a bit from the pleasure. Then he slammed back in, making her squeal out in pleasure and her juices to squirt out from around his cock from just how wet she is. As he gets into his pace she is surprised by the amount of skill he had, his cock aiming at every sensitive spot which he found quickly by watching her expressions. Soon he found her g-spot, making her howl lewdly again and her pussy to squeeze down as she got much closer to an orgasm already. "Oh gods I'm close~" She cries out as she starts to push her hips back into his precise thrusts.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 20, 2018 3:23 am

Mr. Orange chuckled as you brought up his wife. "Oh, Mrs. Orange is a sweet woman, but she hasn't had any interest in this kind of thing in years. I'm interested in seeing if I still have my touch when it comes to sex." Mr. Orange chuckles as your tail wags against his stomach, and he winds up pinning it between your bodies each time he thrusts into you. Each thrust of his hips seemed to either be exploring your insides or striking a sensitive spot he'd found earlier. He chuckles when you tell him how close you are getting. "Good to see I still have the skill, but I seem to have lost the stamina cause I'll be done soon too." The man leans down against your back changing the angle of his thrusts and picks up his pace as he stirs your insides vigorously before he finally reaches his orgasm. The old man pressing his crotch against your plush rear and holding it as deep as he can as the first shot of sperm shoots into your depths.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am

Despite her tail being pinned between their bodies it still manages to thumb a bit against his chest and her back. Each thrust made her moan or cry out as every thrust he made is able to strike a sensitive spot. A small puddle had formed below her between her feet with her inner thighs already soaked. When he leaned forward some more and angled himself to thrust deeply and right against her g-spot she lets out another howl of pleasure before she felt his seed filling her. The warmth she felt from it pushed her over and she lets out an orgasmic scream. Her hips push back against his as her head leans back with her back arching, her pussy clamping down and milking his cock while squirts of her juices splattered onto to their crotches and the floor below. Ammy's mind felt like it was going blank from the pleasure she felt from her orgasm.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games