Lonely Hearts [ANNAxKURA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lonely Hearts [ANNAxKURA]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Cain
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/images/975/02cafde ... pg?1045276
Bio: Born in a small town, he's never been all that good at making friends, and has had even less success in trying to find someone to be both emotionally and physically intimate with. While he has a small family that loves him, he's still very lonely and spends his days hoping and wishing that someday he'd get a chance to meet someone who'd take him on the adventure of a lifetime, someone who'd be his friend through thick and thin and would show him things that no one else has ever seen before.

It was another night at home... this time sitting on the porch and gazing up at the sky by myself as I let my legs dangle over the edge. The stars were twinkling and there wasn't a cloud in the sky... it was a beautiful sight. But it was the sort of thing you'd want to enjoy with others... not all by one's lonesome.

Sadly... there was no one to share this moment with. No friends around... and Mom and Sis either asleep or off with her own friends... once again... it was just me...

"I wish..." I began, then sighed and cut myself off... it was the same wish I'd made so many times before... why would repeating it be any different? Yet... after another minute of silence... I felt myself making that same wish as I had so many other nights.

"I wish I wasn't alone... I wish there was someone out there for me... someone who I could experience so much more than this with..." Once the words left my lips, I shook my head, thinking about how it was about time to probably head on in...

But elsewhere... in another world... another individual had been sitting by their lonesome in an old, dilapidated shrine, peering into an ancient pool filled with silvery water... She had been bored, and found herself indulging in viewing other worlds once again, as she usually did when she couldn't think of anything else to do.

This time... there was a soft... ping in her head, and she found herself drawn to a specific world... a specific place... and a single person...
Kuragari

Re: Lonely Hearts [ANNAxKURA]

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:03 am

With a smile the forgotten spirit of a forgotten shrine dipped a finger in the silver pool, willing it to show her this suddenly intriguing place... and as the image of a young man sitting on his porch wishing on stars appears she smiles, her ears flattening atop her head... "I wish not to be alone..." she whispers, dipping her head into the pool...

Moments, mere moments, later she takes a deep breath of air in another place, another world... looking from the treeline she was standing in she saw the man, a smile on her face as she heard him wish... shuddering she walks out of the trees, her steps lively for the first time in many many years, as her tail bobs behind her... "h-hello" she says, her cheeks rosey from more than just the warm air as she looks at the cute man... his eyes when turned down from the sky are greeted by the otherworldly and beuttiful, if not just cute, form of a single tailed Kitsunemimi...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:13 am

At first, I thought I was just hearing things... I'd been just about ready to get up and go in, and was already feeling bored and tired... but the sound of your voice drew me towards you after a moment. I froze as I spot you, eyes wide in stunned surprise, both at your sudden appearance... and well, your appearance. My brain quickly registered that the ears and tail weren't fakes, so you weren't some random furry roaming the streets at night.

Though that would have made things interesting and different still.

After a moment, I managed to squeak out a "H-Hello?" right back as I sat up on the porch, eying you with a mixture of curiosity, wariness... and a small, nearly faded ember of hope. It was crazy to think my wish had somehow been heard... but... maybe... just maybe it had.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 am

"y-you made a wish?" I ask, my voice low and shy as my tail curls around me protectively... what was I DOING??? "and a g-goddess answered..." I say, blushing redder... "I'm... i'm lonely too..." I say as I step forward a couple paces, now in the full view of the moonlight I almost glow, or actually glow as you see faint dancing blue flames hither and tither around me... "m-maybe... we can..." I blus hand actually hug my tail, my cheeks more red than a strawberry...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 am

A part of me told me this had to be a trick of some sort... but as I gazed into your own shy and hopeful eyes... something in me told me to be bold... to take a leap of faith. The dancing flames admittedly helped a bit, but honestly... even if this was a trick and I was about to be kidnapped... even that would be something different at this point!

My what a sad thought that was!

"A-A goddess?" I asked softly as the wariness started to slowly bleed away, my posture becoming more open and relaxed. "A-And a lonely one? I didn't think a deity could get lonely..." After a moment more of watching your hands hug your tail, a hopeful smile slowly inched across my face as I reached a hand out and said "Cain. My name's Cain... what's yours?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:26 am

I blus hand nod... "when one is forgotten... Loneliness is the only thing..." I say sadly, taking a leap of faith myself as my power had been waning and was nearly gone by this point... "m-my name's... Aura." I say, a shy smile on my face as well... "Trickster Goddess... of no one..." I say, once again melancholy... I curl and sit down, still hugging my tail... this was so stupid, here I am wasting the last vestiges of my power in another world... to what, make a friend??? mess with ne last human??? why was I even here?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 am

Hearing that makes my heart go out to you, and seeing as you had curled and sat down on the grass in front of our porch, I slipped on off it and moved to sit next to you. Forgotten... that really was bad... worse then I was doing right now... I at least had family... even if they weren't always around...

"I'm sorry to hear that." I say first... then, after a moment, and as a blush comes to my own face, add without thinking "W~Well, I know I won't be forgetting you... even if by some weirdness your just a figment of my imagination..." I flash you a smile as I add "After all, Aura's a very pretty name, and a hard one to forget."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 am

We sit side by side, silent, for minutes... before you feel me lean over on you, my head on your shoulder... "mmmmmmmmmmm" I sigh, my shyness overridden by a need ofr any form of contact, to prove I was still real... at least for now. "i don't want to be alone..." I say, not moving from my half slump against you as I keep hugging my tail... "and you don't either..." I shudder and shiver, almost like i'm sick? remembering some eastern mythology, when a deity loses faith, they slowly fade away, comparable to someone being sick... "we can keep each other company???" I ask, a weak glimmer of hope in my sad voice...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 am

I almost squeak in surprise when you lean on me... but I don't push you away. In fact... after a little bit, and especially when you say you don't want to be alone... I wrap an arm around you, pulling you a bit closer as I rest my own head on yours, the feel of your furry ear making my head tickle a bit, but I'm able to ignore it. "Your right... neither of us want to be alone..." We sit there in silence for a bit longer, and at your query... I give a soft smile as I nod and say "Sure... for as long as you want."

I still wasn't entirely sure this wasn't some sort of fever dream or my imagination playing tricks on me... but even if it was... I wasn't going to let another lonely soul be by themselves... real or not...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:57 am

We sit for over an hour, just you and me, hugging in the night air... as your eyes slowly close... then I Wisk you away, my physical presence crumbling to a single foxfire in your world, as on a whim I decide to drag you to my world instead...

you wake up with a start, finding yourself in soft blankets, surrounded by chilly air, in a somewhat dark room with light from the doorway and window... you feel something softy and warm flush against you, and a quick check reveals your clothes laying nearby and in fact NOT on you... meaning whatever the soft warmth was, or more accurately WHO it was, was skin to skin with you... you feel my soft tail wrapped around your waist like an anchor as you turn and find my sleeping form clinging to your back...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:06 am

With you next to me, and the warmth both from your own body... and the emotional joy at having someone with me... someone who wasn't just family... I find it easy to begin drifting off as my smile widens just a bit more, me giving your head a soft nuzzle before I pass out with you in my arms... I barely notice the transfer over to your world, my dreams even continuing the simple act of us sitting there together... not being alone... having someone there... I didn't want to let it go...

When I wake up though... my mind races as I find myself in unknown surroundings. I gasp, heart beating and racing... even more so both as the chill washes over me AND I realize that my clothes aren't on! I was nearly ready to scream and try to run for it... when I saw you. That gave me pause... pause long enough to first spot the happy, content smile that radiated a joy that hadn't been there for a long time...

My mind recalled what you had said before... and while I was very confused... the memory of seeing, of hearing that loneliness... how it had been like my own...

With a blush, and only a moment of hesitation, I slowly shift so that I can wrap my arms around you as well, for the moment ignoring the fact that I could feel your soft, plush breasts against me, and the small stirrings of my own cock... such thoughts had a better time and place... something told me this was the first time you'd gone to sleep so happy... and well... even with my confusion... it was true for me as well as I rested my head atop yours again and smiled, softly nuzzling an ear.

Has my wish really been granted? I found myself wondering before I slowly drifted off again.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 am

You wake up again to me stirring, then eeping.. "o-oh... C-cain..." I say, blushing deep red as I freeze up, naked laying with you... in the cold ruins of my old temple... alone, but not. I close my eyes and hide my face with the blanket, shuddering not only from the chilly air but from the utter embarrassment... what if I had, if we had... the thought of sex, not helped by our naked flesh rubbing sensually together, was so taboo...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 am

"A-Aura." I say with a bit of an eep myself, still amazed that this, at the very least, didn't seem to be a dream. If this was a dream though... well, it was the best one ever... because it was the first dream in a long while that didn't have me all by my lonesome.

When you hide your head in the blankets, I shiver a bit and first respond by saying "H~Hey, g~give some of that back... i~it's chilly in here..." your motions had in fact pulled some of the blanket off me, leaving my backside to the cold air. Then, I asked "U-Uh... you okay? What's wrong?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:19 am

"d-did we???" I stammer, letting you have some blanket back... "after I stole you??? did we???" I cant manage to mention sex, but you can tell what I mean from our naked bodies and my shy worry... especially with how I've separated from you, causing you to feel much colder... my skin actually looks sort of blue, but weather that's from the cold or something else you have no idea honestly... "I.. shouldn't... have stole... and... if we... I can't..." I am sort of freaking out, worry and shyness clouding my already hazy mind... did I really steal you, why did I...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:29 am

"Stole me?" I asked, catching on that first before catching what you were meaning. I blush brightly, being a virgin after all... after a moment of thought and trying to dig through my memories, I manage to conclude "No... I don't think we did... I'd certainly not like forgetting or not remembering my first time..."

I didn't really hear the rest of your words though as I saw the blue hue to your skin. "H-Hey... don't scoot away... it's too cold to be away from any warmth..." The fact I was also getting cold helped push that argument as I scooted closer, pulling you into a hug again, patting your head softly as I said "N-Now why don't you just take some deep b-breaths... c-calm down... an-and tell me what's going on okay friend?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:35 am

I let you hug me, mostly due to lack of strength to fight back... "im fading..." I say, shivering in your hug... "and I stole you from your world..." I look in your eyes, fear and pain filling my haunting blue irises... "to bring you to mine..." I whine and hug against you, my skin cold to the touch as my fingers absent mindedly feel the skin on your back... " so lonely... and forgotten... I... I latched on to the first person who acknowledged me..." I conclude, burying my face in your chest and the blanket as my ears lay flat in submission... so I was actually sick from being alone, and in desperation I stole you away to this world... my world, where goddesses are real, and you're not alone...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:47 am

"You... brought me to your world?" I ask, my eyes beginning to shine with curiosity and excitement, the reminder that my wish hadn't been to just stop being so lonely...

I listen to your explanation, hugging you all the while and doing my best to softly rub against you, not really out of a sexual need but an attempt to help keep you warm. After a moment... I smile and said "Well... your not lonely now... and I won't ever forget you... especially if I stay here." I smile and nuzzle your head again as I absently stroke the edge of one of your ears. "After all... I didn't just wish to have someone to be with... you've... you, my goddess, have fulfilled both of my wishes."

To your own confused expression, I pull back and say "I wanted to have someone to be able to enjoy life with... to see new places, new things, experience things no one else ever has... if you've really brought me to another world... your world... then I can do that... I can see your world... with you by my side..."

I then dip my own head, sheepishly adding "I~If that's alright with you of course..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:52 am

You feel my body warming in your embrace, and as you call me your goddess I let out a low faint moan... hugging closer to you you can hear me murmur something as my tail hugs your leg, my ear gently twitching under your hand... "someone... to enjoy... and see places... with." I say, as If i'm having a hard time understanding... that is before you find your lips trapped by my own, my eyes closed as my hands hold you tight against me... its hard to imagine that's a no, especially from how tightly im clinging to you and how rosey and pink my skin is getting from your attention...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:03 am

"Yeah... a friend to adventure with... to enjoy the night sky with... to run through a forest and roll down a grassy hill with... to see things that for you are old hat but for me are new wonders..." I say with a smile... then I squeak in surprise as you take my lips. A first instinct is to pull away... mainly because I'd never been kissed like this and it was so out of left field for me... but I fight that instinct and clumsily return it after a moment, though I soon break it as I pant out "S~Sorry i~if I'm no good at that... t~that... that was my first kiss." Now it's my turn to offer a shy smile to you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 am

"mine too..." I say as I hug you, laying my head against your chest... I was slowly feeling alive again, even if it was only one... I would not fade away, be forgotten... not as long as I had you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games