Lynx to another world (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lynx to another world (Eaenidu)

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:40 am

She brings her hand to her lips and licks it clean... "mmm, i'll remember that Lynx..." she says as she starts walking away, leaving you a trembling horny mess in the middle of the street if you didn't hurry and follow her...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 am

I Was Clinging to her even more now as We Walked down the street trying to get her to breed me, forgetting about why we were out here in the first place as she guided my Horny Mewling body along.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 am

she walks into an old stone building and up to a counter ,a weird old lady... hey YOU KNEW HER!!! smiles... "breeding tonic???" she asks as she hands your Alpha a bottle... "and fertility blessing???" she offers you a small pill... "Such a good lynx you make... be sure to give Kahn plenty of cubs..." the old woman coos, looking a lot more like a witch with the big black wings on her back... was she some kind of vulture woman or something??? your attention is stolen away as your Alpha smiles and kisses your cheek... "oh, SHE will... she wont be able not to with these..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:47 am

((3))

My attention shifted off the old woman as I giggled "Got anything stonger~ I want lots and lots of cute kittens~" I Purred wiggling in place and smiling at my love, my horny body demanding I have as many as I can.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:59 am

She smiles and hands you a bottle of pills... "take 2 a day and 4 before mating..." she says with a smile as Alpha starts leading you out of the shop... "now... shall we go breed my slutty little kitten??? or should we go 'decorate' you a bit?" she asks as you take note of the tattoo in her fur on her left cheek... "Either way i'm going to fuck you silly again..." she says, her tail fanning her scent across you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:01 am

I Shuddered and moaned "I'd like some Decoration~ I want to look really good for you, I don't want you getting board with me~" I Purred and licked her cheek.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 am

She pats your ass with a giggle... "That's unlikely... but lets get you prettied up anyway..." she leads you to a shady looking shop with a gruff dog guy, huge sheath flopping, fiddling gwith some piercings... "mmm, new toy?? orrrrr is she?" he asks with a smirk as your Alpha lists off... nipples, 3 left, 1 right ears, and tongue... and line her flower for me..." she says, gesturing to her pierced cock... "for payment, you can have her rose..." she says as he smiles happily... grabbing a piercing gun and looking at you... "on the table cutie... time to add some texture to you..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:08 am

I Blushed and laid down, Why he smirking like that? I Shivered as I Felt him Get to work on my body with that piercing gun, I Gasped and Wiggled, the pain, exciting me?
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:13 am

after near an hour you're piercings are finished... 8 running down your pussy lips, a bar in each nipple, a single little stud in your tongue, and a pretty set of rings in your ears... the pain was fast replaced with pleasure as the aphrodisiac treatment on the metal starts flowing through you, forever amplifying each place you had been pierced... "now for my payment..." he says as your Alpha hands you a couple of your pills... "to get you nice and horny..." she says as you feel the big mutt's fingers rubbing your asshole, your rose... uh oh, his big dick... was going in your tiny virgin hole??? Alpha pushes her dick in front of you, already nice and hard, and dripping her yummy goo... "We'll share, eh Duke?" she says as you feeel the thick hot dog cock rubbing on your asscheeks as he hotdogs you to get hard...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 am

I Shuddered and after swallowing the pills I stared trying to understand her words, "Share my Asshole?" I asked, my head already feeling a bit fuzzy, my heat juices happily leaking out and filling the room with my scent, even coating my ass and his cock.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:21 am

He smiles as you feel his tip, now lubricated from your juices, spreading your tailhole... even as Alpha pushes her dick into your mouth... "yes, you're paying for your new decorations the only way you can... and since your pussy is all mine Lynxy... he gets to fuck your ass..." the intrusion in your ass should scare you, but from your tail's reaction of wagging and Alpha's wonderful cock invading your moth and dribbling her salty pre inside, you're having a hard time thinking anything bad...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 am

I Shuddered as she pushed her cock into my mouth until my nose was buried in her balls, I could only Squeal and shudder and shiver and gasp as I felt the massive doggy cock push into my ass.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:26 am

you feel him keep pushing in and spreading your tailhole... you swear you're gonna break, but you don't, even as you feel one inch then two then three then four inches of dog cock pushed inside you, and he still keeps pushing as he barks happily... "mmmm, good Lynxy... suck Alpha's dick and I promise i'll breed you nice and full later..." yoru Alpha murrs as she scratches and pets your ears, the feeling now beyond compare to before, the aphrodisiac metal earrings turning your ears into erogenous zones...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:29 am

I Shuddered my whole body jerking as I came hard with a yowl of pleasure, And Still he push into me, I was starting to feel light headed.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:40 am

He pushes all 9 inches of his dick inside ,the monster over an inch thick as his swollen balloon of a knot probed and prodded your flower... mmnn it felt good as he started to pull out and thrust in and out of you, Alpha's own cock moving in and out of your mouth as she starts to facefuck you... "Now don't be passing out on me Lynxy, or i'll get you so horny you cant think and chain you so you cant even masturbate all night..." Alpha warns with a leering smile down at you... inside you feel your belly burn with heat as the drugs slowly work to rewire your body into a breeding factory, your pussy already leaking slowly building to drooling femcum all over your legs...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:42 am

I Moaned and gasped for breath the Duel Thrusts were leaving me short of breath and just barely could I manage to stay awake, gasping and groaning at just the right time, my throat vibrating around my love's shaft.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:44 am

you hear an feel the doggy knot force itself inside you as the canine atop you snarls, your ass and insides suddenly feeling hot and full as rope after rope after rope of caning cum floods into you... but he in fact does not stop bucking his hips, In fact he seems to speed up as his knot ties you to him... his knotfucking starts to tear your mind up as your Alpha shoves her dick down your throat and jizzes, feeding you her kitty cream...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:46 am

I Came so hard I was practically left blinded, my own juices squirting onto the ceiling from how hard I was forced to cum.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:55 am

the spitroast goes on for hours, and hours, before you're left actually bloated fat from dog and Alpha's cum in your ass and throat... Alpha pulls out and bends down to kiss you... "good kitten, hehe, you look pregnant with all that jizz inside you..." she says as the dog behind and atop you pants, waiting for his knot to deflate and untie you two...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:57 am

I twitched and gargled some of the cum in my mouth my eyes wide and glazed, This room would smell like my heat for ages, I had no doubt of that at least.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games