Lynx to another world (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lynx to another world (Eaenidu)

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/74/d8/37/74d8 ... 964345.jpg
Bio: A Naive and Innocent girl, When she couldn't find a Halloween Costume She was depressed until some kind old woman gave her a Lynx one to use, telling her that wearing it would be a grand adventure, she happily got naked and put it on once home, only to be highly confused when she woke up Naked Somewhere with a Lot of Tall Grass and some Ponds, Where was she? And Why was she furry? Was that a town in the Distance, Might as well head there.

Wading through the tall grass of the warm savanna you have found yourself in would be rather easy, were it not for constantly holding one arm over your breasts and the other over your otherwise exposed sex... causing you to wipe out a couple times from tripping. everything you hear snaps your attention to it, each sound so loud and impossible to ignore, but thankfully never turns out to be anything of import... everything smells so... well so much honestly, you can smell the dirt, the grass, even the scent coming from yourself... THAT scent is rather pleasant, especially when you pause to take a deeeep breath of it, failing to hear the silent paws of a 'predator' stalking you through the grass as you travel.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Re: Lynx to another world (Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 am

((2))

Grunting As some Grass somehow ended up around my foot I Ended up falling face first ass up, I let out a growl of annoyance at the stupid grass and focused on freeing my foot, before sniffing, I smelled something, Something my instincts told me was a "Scent Marker?" What did that mean, it smelled, female? No Male? No, What, Nose Damn you come with instructions!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 am

You hear a giggle right behind you... "never seen a Lynx so clumsy as you... four trips in maybe twenty feet?" the very female voice says with a happy giggle... "mmmm, you smell good though, fertile..." she affirms as you feel nailed fingers grabbing and kneading the soft flesh of your ass gently... sending thrills and lightning through your system as your new body starts releasing hormones and pheromones through you, confusing your human mind with pleasurable feelings and a need to submit to this dominant ALPHA!!! the word explodes through your mind with the force of a cannon as she keeps massaging your ass... "mmmrrrooowwwlll, gonna be fun to play with you..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:24 am

((3))

I Squeaked and Shuddered in surprise at the groping "A~Alpha? I~I never smelled an Alpha before." I Stuttered confused by the word in my mind, blushing I looked back as I lifted my ass and stared at myself then her "I~I, What am I, Doing, W~What?" I stuttered hopelessly confused by my new instincts and actions warring with my normal human ones, I looked at her "I~I don't understand?" I managed to stutter out, the picture of wide eyed innocence, If not for my ass being in the air, that changed it from rather innocent to being well, rather rape-able.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 am

"Yes, i'm Alpha... and i'm going to RAPE you little Lynx... as is MY right..." she says as she starts to finger and rub and massage your rosebud and femslit... "as for what you're doing, submitting like any Beta should..." she says as she keeps teasing and massaging your holes and assflesh... "mmm, you want that too, I can smell it... you're leaking pheromones like a bucket with no bottom leaks water..." she takes a deep breath and sighs, your scent only furthering her desire to take you... as for you, a deep breath nearly blacks out your mind as you smell not only her 'scent markers' but her dominant pheromones and her potent musk as her barbed kitty cock slides from her sheath...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:34 am

((Nat1))

I Shuddered and Came, Squirting my Juices onto her face as I entered into Heat, my Submissive And Fertile Scent Completely covering her face and filling her mouth and nose, I Tried to stay focused but could only cum again and pass out when I heard her Dominant Growl of lust, it might have been the word mine or it just might be my instincts tricking me.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:38 am

You wake up moments after, feeling something painful and wonderful all at once as the Herm plunges her spiny feline cock into your virgin pussy... the barbs grab and drag at your pussy flesh as she pushes deeper and deeper, no regard for you as she fucks you... "mmnnn, fuuuuuck, yesssssss" she moans, drunk on your submissive juices... "Little lynxy just entered her first heat, and now I get to take her virginity aaaand breed her too." she says with a particularly fierce thrust, her pointy dicktip jabbing something inside you and sending fire through your already boiling veins... She bends down and bites your furry ear, startling you further as you realize how sensitive and vulnerable they are now, only furthering your submissive needy arousal...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:43 am

I Squealed with almost Every thrust I Passed out only to be forced awake again as her barbs Dragged out of me, I Could only Yowl, Squeal and Moan in a mix of pain, confusion, and pleasure, it felt like my brain was melting as She Slammed deeper and Deeper It even felt like she slammed passed something else inside me and Pushed ever deeper until I finally felt her balls slapping against me while her cock felt like it was practically fucking my ovaries from how huge it was, And the entire time all I could do was lay there, take it, and let more and more pheromones out.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 am

as she tears through your cervix and yowls, her cock starts to paint your womb white with cum as she whispers in your ear... "cute kitty... hope you remember being taught by mommy... we cats are blessed with some of the best sex drives... upwards of 40 fuck sessions a day..." she coos, implying she's far from done as she licks your ear and starts to speed up her already quick thrusts, moans and growls of pleasure echoing in your ear as she says... "gonna bloat you with cubs kitten..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:56 am

((Nat1))

It didn't Take long until I was a Drooling mess, I came so many times I was passing out for longer and longer, unable to help it as much as I tried I couldn't take it as my Womb became her fuck toy and cum dump I completely blacked out, my body was her's to do with as she pleased, leave me their, drag me to her home, give me piercings, brandings whatever I was so out of it I most likely wasn't waking up for a day at least as my brain tried to reboot.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 am

She finishes using you hours later, and after making sure to paint your once pristine fur in her spunk she hefts you on her shoulder and starts walking toward the 'town' with her new prize... after a quick stop to mark a single tribal brand right above your ass, a trampstamp marking you as her new breeder, she takes you to her house and slips you into her bed... the next day you wake up to a heavenly scent, your brain now programmed as hers from all the fucking, as she walks into the room, the scent a mix of her hard cock and the small omelet on a plate... "you awake yet???" she coos, sniffing the air with a pleased sigh...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:06 am

Now in the Clear Light I looked at my Alpha to see what exactly she was as I nodded sitting up, stretching out and looking at my cum caked body, and then the odd feeling above my ass, "Yes My love." I said with a smile, before blinking, Why'd I call her that? I Blushed and licked my lips, cleaning up some cum by them and my stomach roared showing it was also from hunger, my eyes locking on the food in her hand, Was I purring? When did I start purring?
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:14 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Your Alpha smiles and hands you the plate of food... "eat, you're obviously hungry... THEN you can clean up and get to not wasting all that cum I left for you..." she sits beside you, running her claws through your hair and scratching your vulnerable and soft ears... "mmm, glad my lynxy is so happy to see me..." she says, approving of your purr and greeting... "unfortunately, you're not knocked up yet... so we're gonna have some more fun today after we go out and get you some 'medicine' to help..." she says as her hand wanders down and fondles the base of your tail and plays over your tramp stamp gently

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:19 am

I Ate but had to stop at the ear and tail scratching, completely without my say so my head ducked down and pushed towards her and my ass lifted, my purring became more heavy so much so my body was Vibrating the pleasure was so intense and since it was done by my Love it felt even better, Without thinking about it at all I found myself rubbing my cheeks on her to cover her in my scent, even if she already had quite a bit of me on her.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 am

she chuckles and stops scratching and petting... "eat... you're already inarguably mind, and I am your Alpha..." she says, pushing your ass back down as she runs her other hand through her hair... "never encountered a kitten as nearly feral as you've gotten, I get the feeling there's something 'special' about you Lynxy..." she says as she looks at you, a gentle implication that she knows you've not been a cat all your life... but only an implication...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:25 am

I Went back to eating not catching her hint at all as I tried to finish my food, After that, I moved to lick myself clean, my fur felt weird with all the cum in it and this is how cat's cleaned right? Plus, I was a kitten or whatever so it's fine right? Though I did blush hard enough to be seen through my fur as I licked my own pussy clean.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:29 am

the cum tastes strange and almost nasty at first... but the more you lick the more you want to taste that salty yummy white stuff, until its all gone... you still felt scorching hot and flustered, and you somehow knew you smelled like a total slut, but you wanted to so your Alpha knew you were breedable for her... She smiles and pats your head... "good girl..." she says as she scratches your ear... "now that you're all clean and didn't waste any of Alpha's cream..." she gets up and walks to the door... "lets go for a short walk, then i'll work on breeding my little Lynx some more..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 am

I Shuddered and practically glued myself to her side as we walked, Rubbing against her constantly with at least one part of my body, Remembering that she had piercings on her cock I decided to ask her "Do you think I'd look good with piercings?" Wanting to please her.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:35 am

She smiles... "mmm, maybe a couple here..." she rubs your ear... "or heeeere..." she gropes your tits, pinching your nipples gently... "or down here???" she drops the hand from your ear to your pussy, right in the middle of the street you were being sexually pressured... and none of the various animal people you saw made any deal of it, that's when you noticed all the scents of sex and males and Alpha's in the air, making your head spin as more problems with being a human brain in an animal body hit you... Alpha fingering your drooling pussy didn't help with your heat or these new and confounding experiences either...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:37 am

I Shuddered and moaned purring heavily I tried to respond "My Love~ Pierce whatever you like, My Nipples, Ears, Tongue, pussy, ass, Whatever you wish~" I moaned and purred cumming and coating her hand, why was I so willing to please her~?
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games