debt whore [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

debt whore [Eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Name": Jaz
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=2479585
Bio: Jaune Clements was his name, he loved Video Games of all sorts, this new, "Super Immersive" and "Randomly Generated" VR Game had his interest, when he finally got it and the special system he happily Plugged in to play, He turned off all the restrictions and Such before Getting into character creation, he decided to make his first character a sort of "Joke" And "Test" Character, taking a lot of bad traits for a few good ones, He thought it'd all be in good fun, until he realized he could actually feel stuff and couldn't log out.

Traits:

In Debt(Big Dekz n' Tetz{Futa Gang}): Owes Money to one of the Crime Groups nearby

Debt Payment (Cum Dump, Breeder, Whore): Jobs done Weekly until Debt is Paid

Hyper Fertile(Pregnancy Lasts 1 week): And most Animals can smell it

Homeless(Rat Warrens): Without home, has no true protections while sleeping, Lives in Rat Warrens, a Giant Sewer Complex filled with homeless and ran by gangs

Bad Job(Rat Pit Pub): Works a Crappy Job In Warrens at a pub, doing whatever the owner orders that day.

Naturally Attractive(Amazing): Much easier to do things based on looks, considered one of the most attractive people on the planet.

Naturally Smart(Minor): Picks things up easier, Learns quicker.

the rat warrens where dark, damp and smelly, they where practically a prison as you couldn't even leave at the moment, the gangs kept you trapped down here, due to your debts. there where plenty of people like you down here, and even more who where more than eager to 'help' you pay off your debts with your body. so right now waking up, it was time for another day spent paying off your debts,
sogekik

Re: debt whore [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Reading the Intro message I Chuckled and Stood up stretching my body out with a groan I Followed the Objective marker to the "Rat Pit Pub"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 pm

the pub, was more a a den for thugs and gangs, and just about everything in it seemed unpleasant, with the exception of the girls working there
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 pm

I Followed the marker to the boss "Hey boss, Reporting in."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 pm

" good, get naked, and get working, you damn whore" he tells you, before turning around to do whatever it was he'd been doing
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 pm

I Twitched and glared at him before going to my box to leave my clothes and heading off to check where I was working today.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 pm

you where working the floor, which meant plenty of unwanted attention, but there wasn't a lot you could do about it
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm

I Looked and walked around naked was this all this first Quest was?
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:44 pm

you where groped, and harrassed by customers, some occasionally asking you for a beer, but that was about it for now
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:47 pm

I Finally Walked By a Table that Had What the game said were members of the Gang I owed Money to, I Stopped to read about the Drug Pushing Futas in Surprise.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 pm

"hey, Jaz, we're still waiting for our next payment, your almost a month behind you stupid whore" one of them tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 pm

((2))

Flailing in surprise I accidentally hit a speech prompt "Well I could come to your base and just let your whole gang use me as a cum dump to repay?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 pm

she chuckles " sure, a few months like that and you might just be able to pay it off if your good at it" she chuckles,
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 pm

I Hummed and huffed "Wow I'm not pretty enough?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:46 pm

"pretty? a sewer rat like you?" she asks you with a chuckle, " meet us at the hide out once your shift is over" she tells you with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 pm

I looked at her "No Matter what you say I'm one of the sexiest people here."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:03 am

she chuckles " if you say so whore, having self confidence is good I suppose" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:05 am

I Rose an Eyebrow at her "If I had an Actual shower I'd look damn fine."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:01 am

" well then you'd better work out how to pay us back quickly, so you can start to pay to use a shower" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:40 am

I Snorted and walked off.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games