gender-bent mage[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

gender-bent mage[eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Luna Goodlove
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6425189
Bio: Lars, or Well Luna Now Never knew his mother for the Longest Time, as his father had taken him and Ran off, Luna Grew up Fighting a Lot thanks to looking like a Girl, One Day though his father got into some trouble and Luna Wished to be away from the Danger, he woke up a Few Days Later a Girl in a hospital bed, Apparently he teleported to his mom who's actually a Demon the Headmistress of a Monster Girl School, Thanks to unlocking magic he turned into a girl and his mom is taking him in and sending him to the school she practically owns to learn magic, Though finding out the Dorms were just a Giant Shared living space that had no real divided rooms was a Surprise, now, he just had to find out where to sleep in this mess of girls all over the place.

the dorm was already pretty packed, and it seemed like every bed was full as you wondered around, the girls seemed oblivious to you and quite a few of them where naked, topless or in the process of getting changed, seeming oblivious to the masses around them. there was, quite a variety, some who where definitely demons, at least one spriggan, who's smooth green skin was occasionally broken by bark, several girls who where definitely some kind of elemental, with either fire like hair, a liquidity to them, earth like skin, or a subtle breeze surrounding them, along with countless others of interest. It didn't seem like anyone would help you unless they where asked so you'd probably have to ask.
sogekik

Re: gender-bent mage[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:15 pm

I Decided to ask a Nearby girl with ice in her hair if she knew where an open bed for me was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 pm

She gives you a disapproving look " find your own bed," she tells you, clearly her personality was as icy as her exterior
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm

I Sighed "I'm trying to but how can I tell where a free one is?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:30 pm

" how am i supposed to know?" she asks " just keep looking, honestly can't you take a hint?" she goes into a large chest next to her bed, takes out a book and lays down on her bed
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

I Gave a Glower at her annoyed and walking off.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:41 pm

you where stopped by a fire elemental not long after " don't mind her, Ice elementals like the ice queen over there are always like that, but I'll help you, but... I'll want a little help with something once we get there if that's okay" she tells you, her short hair flowed upwards from her head, and her skin was a light yellowy-orange colour, and she was stark naked, if you paid close attention you'd notice subtle plumes of steam rising from her pussy
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:45 pm

I Blushed and Nodded "Thank you, I'm Luna," I paused remembering what my mom told me to introduce myself "I'm a First Generation Sorceress of the Fiend." I told her, That should explain what I was, at least according to mom, "Let's go." I smiled at her.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 pm

she leads you around till she finds a bed that was free, " here we are," she tells you laying down on the bed, " now if you wouldn't mind I'm very horny right now, and I desperately need help" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

I Blushed and after a moment stripped and crawled on top of her Rubbing my pussy against her's.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:54 pm

her pussy was surprisingly warm, but it wasn't so warm that it burn't it was a pleasant temperature in fact, she moans lustily as you rub against her
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:56 pm

I Blushed Scissoring her and moaning softly, Rubbing my clit against her's.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:02 pm

she moans too, as she rubs herself against you, seeming to be enjoying herself a lot
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:04 pm

I Blushed and eagerly sped up, the pleasures of being a girl still got to me.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:06 pm

she cums rather quickly, her pussy letting loose a spray of her cum, which evaporated quickly before touched your skin
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

I Soon Followed coating her in mine.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 pm

your cum evaporated when it touched her, she looks at you happily " thanks, I'm Amira" she tells you with a smile " luna right?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:14 pm

I Nodded "Nice to meet you."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 pm

" if you need help with anything else, let me know" she tells you with a smile, as she leans over to give you a kiss
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

I Nodded "I think I'm Fine For Now." I Said happily.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games