Bandit Cat(Sogekik)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bandit Cat(Sogekik)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

((17))

She Froze, you saw her Eyes darting back and forth as she thought, she nodded lightly at you "Yes, you have, better claim as my Family head to demand me as one of your Wives." The Goblins looked pissed and surprised.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 pm

I chuckle triumphantly "after all I can't let anyone else take my most important clan member for granted, especially as she is next in line to take charge, until I have a child" I tell them
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Your Sister Blushed as the goblins left "You know this means you have to publicly sexually dominate me right?" She asked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

"better me than them right?" I ask her with a smile "anyway, I can always use your ass
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:57 pm

She Blushed "Actually, Um, For Certain Rituals and Days and stuff you have to publicly use my pussy and creampie me all day."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:51 pm

I frown "well it'll have to do for now," I tell her with a smile as I hug her "I couldn't let those goblins have they're way with my lite sister could I?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 pm

She Blushed "You Do know for the Ceremony you have to dominate all my holes in front of the tribe right?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 pm

I blush "I-I didn't, but I'll do it for you Sister," I tell her with a smile, "is there anyone else you want to marry?" I ask her "I could get them to propose to you, then I could retract my claim" I suggest
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm

She Shook her head "Not Really, I've never thought about being married, just having slaves, but yeah, sometime in the next week we need to talk to the elders to set up the marriage ceremony."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:01 pm

"we could just not, I could battle those goblin girls so I can take them as slaves, and then revoke My claim?" I suggest "then I'll sell them to one of the others,, probably Ulrok, that'd show them"
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:03 pm

She sighed "You can't challenge anyone, but no it's fine sister."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:12 pm

"are you sure?" I ask her," I don't want to hold you back" I explain
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:13 pm

She Blushed "Maybe if I'm your Wife you'll listen to me more." She said smirking.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:26 pm

I chuckle "I always listen to you Sister" I tell her with a smile "shall we go join my Harem?" I ask her
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:27 pm

She Rolled her eyes but followed.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 am

I chuckle "What is it?" I ask her
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:12 am

She hummed "You have a wife and a harem now."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:24 am

I chuckle "I do" I agree "though my wife is my beautiful half sister too, I've always appreciated your help, if your father and mine had been the same you'd probably the chieftain now rather than me you k ow, you where alway better at this kind of thing Ruby"
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:27 am

She snorted "Better at Knowing shit?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:44 am

"I guess," I chuckle "thinking things through as well, it's a miracle I even managed to save you from those three" I pointed out "it's why I'm so lucky to have a clever sister like you"
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games