Bandit Cat(Sogekik)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bandit Cat(Sogekik)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sogekik Wrote:Name: Cait
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5080047
Bio: Cait is the young leader of a bandit group, she is inexperienced, and needs to prove herself, not only to her tribe, but any others they may encounter, her solution to this, was to form a harem, which meant finding plenty of attractive women. Her tribe had captured a small selection for her to choose from and she was going to check them out

This was the results of the first true raid that you led personally, not a skirmish or caravan attack but a town raid, you had captured a few slaves even including some pretty girls, but, you could only take two for now, you had to be fair in rule after all, though you have to admit, one young farmer girl had caught your eye, She managed to hurt quite a few with a pitchfork and was quite sexy.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Bandit Cat(Sogekik)

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 pm

I look over the other slaves as well, glad I had first pick, I point to the girl who had fought so well, before capture, and a female elf, who'd probably just been passing through the town, "you two, your mine. Come here" I order
Elf:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4298723
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:59 pm

The Human Girl Looked kinda out of it as she stumbled forward, the elf looked half pissed and half seductive.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 pm

I examine them closer "you seem off, is something wrong?" I ask the girl, as I let my hands explore her body, she was bound so I didn't have to fear her trying to lash out
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:04 pm

She looked at you and you finally realized what was weird, She was either high or in some kind of Daze, maybe it was just naturally how she is, She seems Sleepy and confused "Huh? Where's the Family?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:06 pm

"probably back in your village, or here, if they where attractive enough, either way, your mine now, so that hardly matters, what are your names?" I ask both of you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:09 pm

The elf snorted "Alihanna." While the Girl just blinked in confusion and tried to turn and walk away.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:13 pm

I grab her shoulder "what's your name girl, or should I name you instead?" I ask her, as I turn her around so she was facing me again
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:16 pm

She Blinked at you "Have to go to The Family." She stated and turned to leave, suddenly one of the Tribe's Shaman approach her and frown scanning her "Ah, I Found what's Wrong, She has a will Binding on her tying her to the concept of family, so she'll return to and obey them."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

"can you do something about it?" I ask curiously "I like this one" I tell them
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:23 pm

((Nat20))

He hummed "I Can Change the Binding to you as Master and she'll be loyal completely."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

I chuckle "awesome, do it" I tell her "Ali come here, I'll play with you, while the shaman works" I tell her.
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm

The Shaman Gently led the girl off While the pissy elf approached you "What do you want?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm

I lead her to my tent and sit in my chair"come here" I order, as I get my cock out for her
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

She Froze and Stared at you large cock "What." she stated shocked.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

"I think you know what I want Ali, as you can see I am in need of relief and you have the honor of being the first to receive my cock today, " I tell her simply, beckoning her closer, " disobey, and i will have to punish you elf" I warn, almost as an after thought
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:53 pm

She let out an annoyed sound but slowly approached, appearing intimidated by your cock.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

" relax, you'll probably enjoy this, every other slave I've used it on has" I tell her with a chuckle, just the sight of her and my other girl, had made me pretty hard already so I was more than ready for the main event, " if you like you can lubricate it first" I tell her
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:01 pm

She Bit her lip "I'm, I'm barely an adult, I've never actually done, sex stuff, the closest I came to it was seeing two horny centaurs fuck while travelling."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 pm

I chuckle " well then it's a perfect time to learn, after all you will be servicing my cock a lot," i tell her beckoning her closer once again
sogekik

Next

Return to Private Games