The Darker Side [Anna X Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Darker Side [Anna X Kuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:13 pm

"I... don't know..." I moan, nuzzling you for another kiss...you realize I just love you for unknown reasons, despite your similar looks its not because I loved my Sith Master that I seem to have fallen for you... "i love YOU" I moan as I break the kiss, affirming over and over that I in fact love you for you.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 pm

I still find it hard... and surprisingly, dishonest, to say the same words to you yet when I don't even know if I feel the same... but I can at least sense that both of us are lusting for each other, and once again I cave to that as I kiss you once again, though it doesn't take much effort for you to take the lead on it as I resume rubbing two fingers against your covered snatch while my other hand begins to tease the ends of your lekku.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:43 pm

I moan and shudder, moaning as I kiss you and hump your hand... my hands run down your sides, exploring your body as I slide them under your robes and along your skin...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41 am

I shiver as I feel your hands exploring me, my own now finally moving quickly to begin disrobing you as the desire to feel your skin pressed against my own... to feel my rod rubbing and then plunging into you working to push all other thought aside. You had certainly awoken something deep inside of me, that much was for certain.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 am

I moan and whine as you push inside me once again... at the =very least I knew I had awoken a part of you that you had buried... m-maybe, in time, I could use that... but for now I was just happy to feel the pleasures of your toned soft body rubbing against mine as you push in and out of my slit...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 am

Panting, I soon find myself licking and kissing at your head tails and your breasts as my eyes remain lust hazed, my cock twitching within your confines as I begin to rock my hips to thrust in and out of you. I eventually decide to suckle on one of your nipples, the dark blue skin drawing me in like a magnet as I moan and let my tongue roam over it.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:06 am

the slick soft skin feels wonderful in your mouth as your cock massages my soft hot insides... I moan and cling to you, humping to meet your gentle nearly teasing thrusts as we indulge ourselves.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

After some nipple sucking and breast kissing, I drag my tongue on up towards your lekku, the twitching tips of the head tails drawing me in again as I take one in the mouth and plunge slowly down it, feeling a weird shiver in the back of my mind as I started to flick my tongue up around and over the tendril, my rod hammering a bit deeper into you as I lifted your legs up.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:27 pm

I moan as you return to teasing my Lekku, the feelings intimate and strange yet oh so wonderful. "more..." I moan, rubbing against you as my fingers play over your back teasingly... my inner depths suck you as deep as I can, moaning for more pleasure, more of this intimate feeling...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:38 pm

At the request for more, I pushed a bit more, the tip of your lekku now tickling my throat... but only for a moment as I pull back... then pull both together and resume my teasing and slurping of your highly sensitive head tails as my thrusts begin to become a bit more erratic but faster!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:50 pm

I squirm and moan, twitching a bit at the sensory overload from your attention... "aahhh... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ah ahhhh aaahhh" I moan and pant, mind and body overwhelmed with pleasure and passion...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 am

I moan and squirm right along with you, the back of my own mind tingling a bit more as I slurp and suck at your head tails, something about the action and some of what you'd done to me making my thoughts become more scattered as I try to go just a bit further down, or up as the case might be, the twitching tendrils as I start hammering at the entrance to your womb.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:55 am

I squirm and drool, from my cunt, and mouth, as you fuck me... the carnal hunger I had awoken in you a lot more than I had been expecting, to the point it overwhelms me when you give in to your lust...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:57 am

Gagging a bit around your two head tails but unable to stop, I schurlp lewdly up and down them as I grope at your breasts then smack at your ass, my cock beginning to throb more and more as I pound away, using the Force to speed my fucking to almost inhuman speeds as I mumble out "G~Gonna cum!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 pm

YES!!!" I yell, orgasming moments after you said that... though you cant help but feel something... odd, as I do. namely, your ass twitching and throbbing and suddenly feeling so hot and good.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:40 am

That sudden weird, strange sensation quickly washed over me and I groaned as I slammed on up into you, firing off rope after rope of white hot seed. My ass felt weird, but it felt so good that I could only embrace the feelings rather then question them.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:45 am

You feel my hands run down you as I ride the waves of orgasm, smiling lustily as you feel my finger pushing inside your rosebud... sending pleasurable feelings you can hardly comprehend through you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:50 am

At any other time and place, I might have resisted that finger... but I was too far in the pleasures of my own orgasm and so only let out a slightly girly gasp, my cock throbbing and twitching within your depths as I felt your finger invading me there.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 am

My finger wiggles and pushes, not doing much more than prodding and probing teasingly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:04 am

Squirming, I moan and push my ass more towards your hand, my ass feeling rather empty now and wanting your finger to fill it as my head spun at these new sensations.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games