The Darker Side [Anna X Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Darker Side [Anna X Kuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 am

I hug close and smile, a hidden smile for myself... "the Sith... their teachings... can make anyone strong... even a weakling like me." i say to you in explanation of what i had meant... "I lost... everything... because i was weak. and then i lost all... again. because i was still weak." i say as i hug you... "I WONT lose you!"
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:05 am

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, shuddering a bit as I felt that wave of possessive desire... a part of me suddenly wondered, if I ever did somehow escape, would you chase me down to the ends of the universe until I couldn't run any more? Another part of me wondered if I even wanted to escape... my own feelings again left conflicted by your own actions, feelings and thoughts.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:26 am

From the clinginess and my words there is no doubt i would seek after you, though weather to take you back... or 'punish' you for abandoning me, you have no clue... i continue to cuddle against you for some time, before someone knocks at the main door to these chambers... "Master Kai, are we to assume you will NOT be teaching today?" you hear a gruff and rather pissed sounding man yelling through the door... i sigh and stand up, trudging to the door and opening it enough to speak and shoo the man off... i don't seem very happy about having to ''teach' anyone right now... "come on Cayn..." i say as i salvage some wearable clothes from the wreckage of my room, then pull on my heavy black robes over them... i offer you a pair of similar black robes...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 am

Once our cuddling is done, and you go off to shoo off whatever Sith apprentice or acolyte had come to demand you teach them, I actually return to my own chambers, retrieving my jedi garb instead. I was not a Sith... and I had no intention of embracing Sith teachings... even on Korriban, I was a Jedi... still though, I do move to follow after you once your ready.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 am

I sigh at the refusal of the robe... "you'd be wiser to wear these..." i say as i start to leave the room... heading through this temple you realize it is in fact solely for Sith to dwell in... outside the weather seems fair enough, and many Acolytes and apprentices are about chatting or dueling for fun... you get look after look for your Jedi outfit, but no one dares say a word after noting who you're with...we walk into a large temple, across from the one where me and you had dueled with sabers... you take note that im not actually walking, but levitating once we're inside... and you can feel the Force here, such a concentration that it's baffling... and it whirls and clings to me like a Korriban Sandstorm, my mental barriers in place, but not retaliating to your sensing probes... and coupled with your observation of my ability to literally rip the life out of someone, you can assume i am a Sith Arts of the Force teacher... we enter the main hall, and more than a few Acolytes wander over, eager to learn or watch...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 am

"I will not hide what I am..." I said in response, still sticking to my goal of maintaining my connection to the Order and the Jedi Code. While the idea that the Jedi Code wasn't perfect had been planted, it was not yet strong enough to suggest that meant I should look at other codes... least of which being the Sith one. Still though, I do notice that I am being followed, and I find myself sorely wishing I had my own lightsaber back with me...

Reaching the room you were to be training in, I find myself confused on why I'd been asked to come along, and after a moment simply find a wall nearby to lean against. The only thing I'd want to learn about Sith Force techniques would be how best to defend myself and others from them.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:47 am

I smile at you, waving my hand and picking you up... "aaaah ah ah... you're going to help me Apprentice..." i say with a sly and coy smile... "as you all very well know, a Sith's most useful Force application is simply levitation... and the most destructive..." I say, before an acolyte yells out lightning... "no, again, it is levitation" i say, flipping you upside down and pulling you to me. "Okay Apprentice, how do you escape a Foe's grip?" i say, incorporating you and your Jedi training into teaching those beneath me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 am

I yelp as you pick me up, trying to use my own connection to the Force to break free of your hold. I do find myself agreeing that levitation was perhaps the most, if nothing else, versatile and creative application of the Force available to any Force User, Jedi or Sith, but I quickly draw on the Force, seeking to 'repel' the field you've created around me.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:01 am

You break my grip, if not for me not HOLDING you as tight as i could... "good, now... how was that done?" i say. smiling as i use the force to catch you from landing on your head... and set you down gently... "since no one seems to know, i'll explain... by focusing your will on the Force under your foe's will, and overpowering them you can break their grip..." i smirk and raise my hand... "now you all know this trick..." i say, electricity arcing off my fingers and scorching the air with Ozone... "This is the most literal form of the Force, focusing it into pure energy and directing it..." i say... "Force Lightning, as its been known, is not actually truly a Sith art, as Jedi use it... when a Jedi nullifies Force Lightning, really what they are doing is reversing the Sith's hold on the Force and breaking down the electricity back to formless Force." I look at you, hoping you're listening and learning, because i want to teach YOU everything i know...

after a couple hours of practical teaching, many Acolytes working on not burning their hands with Force Lightning... many juggle things, usually small, with the Force... but after i clap my hands for their attention i ask... "What is the most complicated force technique ever devised by anyone?" i ask, looking at you for an answer since i know the acolytes do not know...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:12 am

I find myself listening, even if I find myself taking issue with the idea that the Jedi are using a reversed form of Sith Lightning... though a whisper in my own voice murmurs that that's the closed mind of an overzealous Jedi speaking in my mind. Shaking my head and grunting, I still nevertheless listen a bit, finding myself watching how the students themselves take in the training.

Eventually, I end up settling down into a meditative trance, trying to ignore the surges of Dark Force energy from some of the Acolytes. Rather then repeating the Jedi Code like a Mantra, I instead find myself going over it and contemplating each line, thinking of different ways one could look at them. When you clap your hands, I stand up and look your way... and am confused when you look back to mine. The most complicated Force technique ever devised? I... wasn't aware of exactly one single technique, among either side come to think of it, that could be considered most complicated. Both Jedi and Sith had plenty of techniques that were there own sort of complicated...

Though really, it didn't help that I'd been trained more as a Guardian, focusing more on the physical side of the Force and fighting techniques. So in the end I simply gave you a curious look, not knowing where you were going with this and yet having a feeling that the answer was deceptively simple...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm

"Cheating death..." I affirm... "Using the Force to heal, forcing the mediclorians to mend and repair flesh and bone... this 'Sith' technique is by far the most difficult." you know firsthand that it IS real too, despite many acolytes saying its a myth... "A more 'dark' use of this is the Sith art of creating a Death Field and draining the life from the mediclorians in another to oneself..." I say, a frightening current of the Force flowing around me as I describe that forbidden and horrifying ability. "None of you will ever master these two skills..." I state as a matter of fact... "Few ever even attempt to learn them, so I will not waste my time trying to teach you..." I glance at you, a hint of longing, a desire to impart my knowledge to you despite your own desires not to learn... "Apprentice Cayn, attack me. use the force to assault me with everything you can muster..." I say, smiling as If I know something you do not.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 pm

Hearing your describe the Sith version of the healing art... or one of them, since I had heard of others, even if those I didn't believe in, I watch some of the students get annoyed at being 'taught' something that they'd probably not be able to use. However, at your request, I thought about it for a moment, then shook my head and said "No."

This caught a laugh from a few of the acolytes, though I paid them no mind.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm

"Why not?" I ask back, smiling even wider, as if you chose right... "Why won't you attack me?" I say as I look at you, eye to eye, a deep feeling of approval brushing your sense to the Force...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 pm

"For a start, you've already shown me that you are quite skilled in the Force, whereas my strength lies much more in lightsaber combat." I say, then add "I am also a Jedi... you may say I'm your apprentice, but I have no desire to actively assist in the training of other Sith."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm

I smile at the first half and smirk at the second... "excellent, you know you're inferior in this form of combat and would likely be defeated... as for being a Jedi... we both know you're not a 'Jedi' anymore" I say with a loving smile... "But you're no Sith either... yet." I walk over to you and pull you into a hug... whispering. "Please, learn what I know... be stronger."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:26 pm

I can only blush at the hug, looking, at least, admittedly as confused as the other Acolytes do, though one of the older ones simply mutters to the others something along the lines of "This teacher's always been kooky"

As for your words... "I can be stronger without learning teachings gleaned from the Dark side, or the ways of the Sith." Though again a whisper in my mind, with my voice, again wondered how long that would be true.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:30 pm

I glare at the acolyte and flick my wrist, sending him flying all the way across the grand hall and into the wall with a painful yelp... "Kooky am I?" I say as I glare at him, slumped painfully on the floor... "Passion is the core of all our teachings, finding passion is not 'kooky' even if it is one you are training or trained by... passion is a part of the Force itself, and finding it is the Key...

I return my attention to you... "There's no reason not to learn, think of the possibilities and good one could do with this knowledge... " I whisper in your ear as I step back

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 pm

"Passion also caused you to casually decide to punish a student's snide comment by flinging them into a wall." I comment dryly as the other students watch the exchange warily now, their confusion and bemusement gone. The errant thought of 'It also shows weakness on your part, as did hugging me,' floats through my head, but I keep myself from saying it aloud as the student groans and works himself to his feet.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 pm

I smile... "It was NOT his first offense... it was time he learned respect..." I say cooly, actually enjoying this duel of wits between me and you... "i would say you should learn respect, but in fact I KNOW you already do..." I say calmly, a hint of anger singing my otherwise emotionless cold words... "as for THEM..." I point at the students. "they are nothing to me personally... I could honestly care less if any of them survive the Trials..." I say with a careless shrug...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:56 pm

"Yes, I'm sure slamming a student into a wall teaches respect, instead of fear, or just making them angry... but then, that's the Sith way isn't it?" I counter, gazing at you cooly as well. I ignore the soft hint of anger in your voice as I add "And such lack of empathy for your own students gives me even less desire to learn anything from you. If your determined to actually teach me anything Sith, your going about it the wrong way."

The other students continue to watch, the soft whisper from one of the younger students "Is the lesson still going on?" earning some shrugs from some of the others. Only one or two seemed bothered by the thought you were unconcerned about their fate.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games