Fallout Yang Mei's peril [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fallout Yang Mei's peril [Eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:56 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Yang Mei
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=2487093
Bio: A Courier, A Package and Mail Runner Mei has been doing her Job since She was not even in her teens, Now Nineteen She's pretty experienced But she Got an Odd Mission to head to Old Drowned Orleans and Drop off some letters, the Pay was good So She Took the Job, She went to the Floating City, entire Sprawling Place it was, Suppose to be like some place called Venice or something, Anyways She dropped off the packages With the Contact and then he offers her a Drink, She saw no Problem with this as it was a common tip, But She realized she'd been drugged to late, She woke up the Next day Naked, Covered in Cum, with Baseball bat Dildos in her Pussy and ass, She was Tied up, had a Ring gag on too, Looking around she saw she was in some Raider base and some Huge Dick having Bitch was Sitting on her Face like a God damn throne, the place looked like a vault built around sex or something?

the woman chuckles when she notices your awake, " ah, my new bitch is awake, sleep well?" she asks with a chuckle, she shifts, so that she can actually look at you. she leaves the gag in " not too much left to go, and I'll be done processing you, not much left, don't you worry, some piercings, a brand, and a slave collar and it'll all be over" she tells you, as she begins to untie you a bit so she can make a start, and once she was done, she drags you to your feet.
sogekik

Re: Fallout Yang Mei's peril [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 am

I Couldn't really walk straight thanks to the huge dildos, Soreness and the Ropes Still on me, and thanks to the Gag I couldn't say anything.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 am

she leads you through to another room, inside you find a large array of medical equipment, most of which seemed to be focused around body modification, " lay on the bed slut," she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:07 am

((5))

I Try to kick her and fall onto the bed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:13 am

she chuckles, and straps you down " you ain't gonna do much to me slut, I own you now, and there isn't a thing you can do about it" the machine starts up and moves over your body, as she starts telling it what to do,
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 am

I squeaked and watched with fear wondering what it would do.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:19 am

it started by piercing your nipples, then your clitoris and Labia, then it moved on to tattooing the word slut above your pussy, and finally you felt a sudden hot pain as a branding iron pressed into your exposed thigh, branding you as your new mistresses
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:24 am

I Squealed and then Tried to back sass her but the gag just made it nonsense.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:31 am

once that was all done, she puts a slave collar around your neck and then un gags you " now are you going to be good? do bare in mind that if your not I will just detonate the collar" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:33 am

I Felt like growling but nodded "Fine, I'll obey, But at least let me back sass and Bitch, I'm not going to be all perky about this." I grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 am

" fine, but when you do I'm gonna punish you for it" she tells you with a chuckle, as she unstraps you, " okay then, lets have you beg for me to take your virgin pussy" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:37 am

I Coughed "Virgin, I currently have a baseball bat sized Dildo stuck in it!"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:40 am

she chuckles "well, it was a virgin before i stuck that in there anyway" she tells you with a chuckle " anyway, get begging" she tells you " obviously you can remove the bat" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:42 am

I Snorted and left the bats in to annoy her "Please Fuck my Pussy, Please Ruin it and prove your might, Maybe tell me your name while you're at it? Please mark me as your bitch." I said half sarcastic.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:51 am

she rolls her eyes, " it'll do for now, " she tells you as she rips the bat out of your pussy, and pulls your hips to hers, sliding into you with the same motion
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:52 am

I let out a Scream of surprised Pleasure and looked down wide eyed "W~Why's this feel so good~?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:55 am

she shrugs, " maybe your body has accepted that your my bitch even if you haven't" she tells you with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:57 am

I Snarled and moaned at the Same Time "Oh Fuck yourself."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:04 am

She slaps your tits, "I said I'd punish you" she says with a chuckle as she keeps thrusting into you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:05 am

I Yelped and moaned "Oh god~ Fuck me~" Unable to help but curse.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games