beloved step family [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

beloved step family [Eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Naomi Annette Tapscott (Most people Call her Nat)
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=2264618
Short Bio: Nat was raised by her mom for the most part and was surprised when her mom remarried and it turned out she married a woman, it left Nat rather confused but she went along with it since it made her her mom happy, even if she did keep getting weird feelings from her knew mom and sister.

you and your mother where now moving in to your new home with your step mother and sister. most of your stuff was now in the new house, and you where just bring the last few bits and pieces in, as you neared the door your new step mother, and her daughter who you hadn't met yet came out to greet you " hello, you must be Nat right? I'm Ellie, I guess I'm your step mother, and this is my daughter Rose" your new step mother tells you as you approach " need a hand at all?" she asks, seeming nice enough

Step mother and sister: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3555246
sogekik

Re: beloved step family [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm

I Huffed "Just a Few Boxes left, though someone packed my underwear in with a bunch of heavy China So We Have to be careful with that box or Else Mom's going to be pissed and I'm going to be out of underwear." I said bending over to pick up another box my skirt Riding up to show off my tight black thong as I did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:51 am

There was a pause as they both admired your ass quitely "well uh, I'll take that" your step mother tells you, "I'll be careful don't worry" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 am

I Blinked and nodded slowly "Okay then, I just have a Few Cloths boxes and one with CDs and D&D Books that's a little heavy."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Your mother and step sister help carry the last few boxes in, taking them into the hall for now "there, your step mother says once they're all in the hall" I know this is a little odd for you, but I hope, you can come to see us as your family too" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:34 pm

I Nodded a bit, Still unsure about all this "So, Where's my room exactly?" I asked still a bit uncomfortable.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 pm

"Rose, could you show her to her room?" she asks your step sister "sure, it's just upstairs I'll show you" she leads the way upstairs
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 pm

I Nodded and Followed her upstairs, Only to trip on the last step thanks to it being a bit different height and ended up kissing Rose's asshole while Catching myself "Sorry Tripped on the step." I said Standing up, not realizing what I did as I continued to follow her.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:43 pm

She yelps in surprise as you trip, "uh, no problem," she says blushing, she leads you to your room, "so, this is you" she tells you, still blushing lightly
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:00 pm

I poked around accidentally putting on a bit of a show for her as I looked around "Wow that's a bit weird, We Share a Closest and a Bathroom between our Rooms, At least I'm guessing it's your's it doesn't look like a master bedroom." I Said Smiling a bit at her before Yawning a bit "Man, I'm Beat, I might just go to bed after getting my stuff up here." I said stretching.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:21 pm

She nods "yeah, that's me next door, it is a bit of a weird set up isn't it." she agrees "if you want to sleep I'll wake you when dinner is ready" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 pm

I yawned and without a Thought Stripped naked right there and collapsed into bed exhausted.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:32 pm

She blushes and leaves the room, she clearly hadn't expected you to do that
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Laying in bed I soon drifted off.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 pm

After an hour or so, Rose wakes you and you could smell dinner already, "it's ready" she tells you, seeming a little flustered
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 pm

I Smiled "Thanks." I yawned, just throwing on an oversized shirt to go down in.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:55 pm

She turns when you get out of bed this time, and leads you down to get your dinner
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:56 pm

I Followed her down to eat with the, family as it were.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Your mother's where already there "did you sleep well?" your mother asks with a smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:05 pm

I Yawned and nodded "Yeah, It was comfy, Though, I Think Rose was Shocked that I like to sleep naked."
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games