Star Wars- Enslaved [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Wars- Enslaved [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:09 am

The slug wrapped an arm around you, smiling happily at this state of affairs... though soon you felt your slave skirt shifting a bit as something wriggling, slimey and hot rubbed against your ass and the back of your thighs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:10 am

I Blushed darkly but didn't protest.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:13 pm

{Something the matter my Pet?} Jabba asked, even as you felt the tip of his slug cock begin to poke at your ass...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:17 pm

I Blushed "N~No Master." I managed to stutter out, Gasping as he pushed into me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:18 pm

His slickened cock slid into your depths, spreading you nicely and then simply resting there for the moment it seemed, though you could feel your body slowly getting aroused as it's slime and pre seeped into your skin... reminding you that his cum and no doubt the slime as well were drugged to mess with slaves like you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 pm

I moaned and shivered in pleasure softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:17 pm

He sat like that with you for about ten minutes before you felt his arm wrap around and grope your breast as his slimey tentacle cock wriggled within you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:25 pm

I shuddered and Gasped, my whole body felt sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:45 am

{MMhm... My 'Princess' can let out all the noises she wants... don't hold them back... relax and enjoy!} Jabba says with some booming laughter following it as his tentatcle begins to slowly fuck you as his hand gropes and toys with your breast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 am

((11))

I Shuddered and Blushed, Letting out soft gasps and grunts, a few moans even but most were pretty quite.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:08 am

He glanced your way after a bit, seeming to hum as his tentacle started to shift and wriggle a bit more, as if it was seeking out something... your g-spot no doubt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 am

I Blushed "M~Master you're in my Ass." I Murmured as my body shivered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:30 am

{And? Are you not enjoying my fine Hutt dick?} He teased as he pinched and tugged at a nipple.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 am

My Ass tightened up at the teasing "T~That's not it~" I Moaned out softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:27 am

{Ohh... so you are enjoying my Hutt dick? Then you should make sure everyone can hear... if my slave is enjoying the glorious and magnificent rod of the Mighty Jabba, the whole of the Throne Room should know!} He boomed, eyes gleaming with dark mischief as his dick finally finds your g-spot and presses into it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 am

I Squealed loudly my brain trying to understand how his cock was hitting my G-spot through my ass and failing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:38 am

It took your brain a few minutes to figure it out as his cock continued to fuck your ass, now picking up a bit of speed as his laughter echoed about the throne room. His pre and slime was making your body more sensitive, which enlarged the area of nerves that compromised your G-spot. In essence... now your G-spot extended into a spot in your ass as well, and was sensitive enough that it felt three times as good as it would have otherwise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:52 am

I Was soon Cumming hard and loud unable to stop thanks to the drugs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:12 am

The crowd of visitors, dignitaries, smugglers and mercs and the like roared in approval, Jabba soon moving his tail and you so that you were on the edge of the throne he rested upon. His tail continued to thrust into you as he said {Offer yourself 'Princess' to my guests~! Offer your other holes so that you may pleasure them and that they may enjoy the generous bounty of the Great Jabba's newest slave!}
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am

I Squeaked and squealed as I was Fucked, I Slowly moved my loincloth out of the way and spread my lips.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games