Strange New World [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Strange New World [Lorielle]

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Carmen Harris
Description: 5'6" 140 lbs
Biography: Carmen is the single child of her mother and her step father. They both work quite a bit but her mother tends to go on long business trips over seas leaving Carmen with her step father alone in their home on many occasions. Carmen is currently single, but swings either way when it comes to romantic partners, though she leans towards men more than women. Carmen is currently working on her physique on the Kickboxing team with the hopes of becoming an MMA fighter, she does tend to day dream about being a super model when she doesnt have anything else to do..
Likes: Kickboxing, Noir movies, Being the center of attention, (secretly is a size queen)
Dislikes: Dishonesty, rude people, boredom, Losing a fight.

The year is 2032, and the world has changed massively in just 10 years.
The opening of ancient portals brought magic and strange peoples such as Orcs, centaurs and satyrs back to the world, and whilst there was quite a bit of conflict early on efforts are now focused on cultural integration and modernization.
As such there has been set up several "cultural exchange schools" where the youth of the races can interact.
It's the first day of the school year and Carmen now stands before the gates of Unity High
Last edited by Earthling on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earthling

Re: Strange New World [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 pm

It was quite a strange feeling. Even though she was here on scholarship she wondered how she’d fit it. Moving halfway across the country to be in a school with people she didn’t know but on top of that people who weren’t human. A part of her felt scared but another part of her felt excited. She definitely wanted to make a good impression but then she remember a meeting with the principal was supposed to be happening and she hurried on past the gates. She came quite early so the halls weren’t filled with students just yet but she did see a couple of orcs and imps walking around, strangely they all looked male but eventually she reached the principals office and entered.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:34 pm

And on top of the desk standing before a great window overlooking the school courtyard sat a very... mature, human woman dressed in a tight blouse and pencil skirt, reading through some papers. Students files it seemed like.
"Ah! Carmen Harris I presume?!" She quickly looked up as she heard the student enter her office, and with long strides she approached her, reaching out her hand for a shake "My name is Miss Carolina Jones, I'm your principal, nice to meet you and welcome to Unity High~!" She smiled brightly at her young student "Do you know why I've called you here?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Carmen extends her hand to shake her principal’s not really expecting another.. well person here but it did comfort her a bit knowing the principal was human as well. “It’s nice to meet you Principal Jones, im assuming you’re calling me in to review the circumstance of my scholarship? Im here to join the kickboxing team..oh and I needed my school schedule as well.”
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:49 pm

"Yes, you were quite the star back at your old school I heard~" Miss Jones smiles as she turns to a bookshelf and starts rummaging through it before she hands over a few papers over to Carmen "Here we go! Your school schedule! now, if you please take a seat, there's something else I need to talk with you about. you see, due to a clerical mess up we are the only two humans in this school, so we'll be holding reviews how you are doing every week or so, that's okay with you?"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Carmen looked over the schedule giving it a quick once over seeing that it was quite the normal schedule. Gym class was after lunch but she did notice at the end of the day there was a class called Cultural Integration. She was quite curious about it but Principal Jones spoke up again. “Oh the only two huh? Well reviews are fine I guess gotta keep my scholarship some how. Do you know if there’s a chess club? I play a bit on my off time.”
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 pm

"Hmm, yes I blieve some imp set one up a few years back." Miss Jones put her finger to her cheek as she tried to remember "You could ask around for it. And don't worry about the reviews, they are just to make sure you are getting along with the students. All others will go through similar reviews over the year~"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 pm

“Alright that sounds fine then.” Carmen stands up and shakes Miss Jone’s hand. “Is there anything else I should know?” She says before stepping to the door and heading out of the room. She definitely could use some breakfast right now and resolved to go to the cafeteria before classes started.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:20 pm

"Nah, I do not think so. Have fun!" She could hear Miss Jones call out behind her.

as she walked through the hallways of the school she would notice a bit more students started to appear, and she actually spotted a few girls now... But judging by their wings and horns, and tails, and unnatural sensuality, they were not human either, and still the gender ratio seemed to be immensely skewed.
And it was then a huge, threatening shadow towered over her from behind "Hello." She could hear the voice behind her speak... Surprisingly enough not too threatening despite the grovely voice characteristic of Orcs "I guess you are my dorm mate."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:33 pm

Carmen stopped in her tracks slowly turning around to see the 7 foot hulking brute of a silhouette in full view. A tall muscular gray orc standing right before her. “Dorm mate?” She blinks a couple times then remembers the luggage she left with some of the administrators to bring over. “Ah right.. I’m Carmen, and you are?” She says as she begins walking again toward the cafeteria still adamant about getting that breakfast before classes start.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:06 pm

"ah! I'm Urag! Nice to meet ya!" He spoke with a smirk on his face, though his tusks made it seem more threatening that he probably intended "On your way to the cafeteria? How about we go together?"

The Cafeteria looked much like one would expect... though there were a few differences: None of the students there was human. the boys outnumbered the girls 10 to 1, and all the tables and benches looked a lot sturdier than what would be necessary at a normal school, and her dorm mate Urag seemed to want to guide her to an empty table. "So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask."
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:14 pm

“Ah! It’s nice to meet you. I didn’t think I’d have a guy as my roommate...” She says a bit nervously, though she tries her best to not over think it. She’s heard rumors about orcs but she wasn’t one to judge. Once in the cafeteria Carmen grabs herself a simple breakfast of oatmeal and an apple. Then moving to sit down with her roommate and just chat about classroom locations and where to go and what not. “Oh so..what’s an interesting tidbit about orc culture?” She says trying her best to be friendly.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:09 am

"Heh, well, as you can see, we boys outnumber you girls around ten to one." The Orc chuckled as he too grabbed some breakfast, though in his case it was a hefty serving of bacon. "Hmm... A tidbit about orc culture... Well..."
He seemed to stop and ponder for a moment "Well, usually we tend to greet those of the opposite sex with a kiss, but Heh, I've been here long enough to learn that it sometimes ain't appreciated, by their partners at least!" He let out a laugh before leaning forward "You then, some interesting tidbit of your place?"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am

“A-a kiss? That’s.. quite personal..” She looks at her new roommate with a bit of apprehension. “Well I won’t really mind. I’ve kissed guys before, they were all my boyfriends but since I’m gonna be the only human student here I might as well fit in.” She says before “but but we can wait until next time we meet. An an interesting tidbit about human culture is that...you have the chance to swallow spider 7 times a year?” She sorta darts her eyes back and forth with her useless piece of trivia before changing subjects. “Well! I’ll see you in our dorm room! Class should be starting soon!” She says as she scarfs down a bit of food before standing up. “If..if you wanna kiss, to make up for the one we missed might as well do it now.” She says as she closed her eyes and puckers her lips.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:40 pm

"Heh, indeed quite an interesting fact." Her roommate chuckled as he leaned forward even further and placed a hand on the back of Clarissas head. "Gonna kiss ya the orcish way, okay?" He smirked and then their lips touched.
Though it was only chaste for a moment before Clarissa could feel his powerful tongue push its way into her mouth, and what came with it was a pang of euphoria and arousal.
For a full ten seconds his tongue had its way inside her mouth, the hand on the back of her head preventing her from pulling back. Until he did. "So, how was it?"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Carmen’s mind was swimming from the intense sensation the kiss had led her with. She wasn’t sure that was a greeting more than she also needed a cigarette right after for it. “It...it felt great... I suppose we’ll be doing that a lot when we see each other..” She soft mumbles her final words as she walks off painfully aroused to the first classes of the day.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:02 pm

"Heh, we will." Urag smirked as she left... though, she did not manage to get far before she felt his strong hands pull her into a nearby bathroom "Then again, I wouldn't be a good dormmate if I just let you go with such a bother they you probably have~"
Pressing her up against the wall he forced yet another kiss on her lips as his hands began to roam over her body, groping and fondling her breasts and behind, caressing her stomach, sides and neck. He was relentless.
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Carmen moaned louder as another kiss was forced upon her while she was in the men’s bathroom with her new roommate. Her mind felt fuzzy and she had trouble thinking. If any normal guy tried his on her she’d kick the crap out of them but for this she didn’t feel anything but lust. Especially as she felt her nipples poke against her sports bra and her pussy was moistening against her bike shorts. “Wh-what are you doing?” She mumbles weakly as she breaks off a kiss while he molests her.
Lorielle

Postby Earthling » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 am

"Quite simple, gonna help you clear your head by fucking you silly." He chuckled as his hand found its way to her crotch, a thick finger pushing against her opening through her shorts "Is it gonna be your first taste of Orc cock~?"
Earthling

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 am

"Nnng noo...please dont i..." Carmen moaned out as she was held against the wall, Urag's large fists holding her in place as she squrimed under his grip. "Its.. its my first time..with any one.." She pleaded, but she had to admit that her body was on fire and her roommate's fingers felt pretty damn good against her slit. "nnng nng, its too much~ Just fuck me already~" She whined as she kept squirming.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games