An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:39 pm

You felt a lot of pain and anger... but the ropes were tight and there was nothing you could do as the goblin cocked made its way inside of your motherly parts time and again.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 pm

I squealed and cursed as she sped up in her fucking, using me just for her pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 pm

You felt your curses grow weaker as your body was adjusting to being fucked so heavily. You found yourself panting as juices began to flow to ease the goblin's cock deeper inside...
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 pm

((2))

Unluckily it was too slow, and she soon came leaving me horny and confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Horny, confused, filled and spread open... she chuckles and unties you, it wasn't like you could run away after that, and she just leaves you on the floor.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:46 pm

I Laid there "B~But I haven't C~Cum yet." I protested.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 pm

She laughs ''Now that's one hell of a slut huh? Getting raped and liking it?'' She stands over you with her half hard monster dick. ''That's kind of cute''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:43 pm

I Yelped and Blushed "H~Hey I didn't say I~I liked it It's just poor form to not let the girl cum!"
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:31 pm

She pinched your cheek ''Are you saying I'm not good enough for you?'' She laughed evilly

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:36 pm

I Slapped her hand away and fell over, my legs numb.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:34 pm

She giggled and her cock started getting erect again ''You know seeing you like this makes me want to go another round, how about you show me your sucking skills and maybe I'll get you off, alright?''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm

I Blushed "I Don't Have any, Really, Mostly it was just to get guys hard and put a condom on them."
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 pm

She frowned ''So you're only in it for the straight sex? Not for me, you have to work for your fun miss, now get up and suck''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:34 pm

I Gave her a Mulish glare "Why Should I bitch?"
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:04 pm

She took out her weapon again and pointed it at you ''Why not?''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:09 pm

I Gave her a glare then looked down "I don't think it'd fit."
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

''You better try hard then'' She chuckled ''Give it a try, see how far you can go!''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 pm

I Gulped and tried, but even taking just the tip in was stretching my jaw and mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm

She laughed a bit. ''Alright maybe sucking doesn't work that well. How about you try down here!'' She point at and dangled her balls.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 pm

I pulled back in Relief, and began to lick, kiss and suck at her balls.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games