An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:30 am

Deciding that this wasn't the smartest place to enter, you return... on your trip back, a girl suddenly blocks the way. A really small green girl however, although she was very well rounded for her size, with nice hips and boobs... but you could see a bulge in her loincloth... did she have... a dick?

More immediate concerns spring to mind when she draws a sword. ''What is a slut like you doing wandering the wilds alone?'' She asks, with a gnarly voice.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:00 am

I stared and gulped, shit "I'm new round here, just exploring and trying to get a lay of the land."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 pm

She smirked ''So no one is looking for you, good!'' She set a step forwards towards you
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 am

I Yelped and took a Step back "I Didn't say that!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm

She took another step forward, eyeing your body up. ''Now you did, slut. I'm gonna enjoy you so much.''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm

((Nat1...))

I Turned to Flee only to slip on a Root Fall down and knock myself out, meaning I was pretty much free use for the Goblin to do as she pleased.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Your unconciousness didn't last for long though, a few seconds later you found your wrists were tied together. You also realised you were completely naked and that the goblin was as well... She was standing before you, with a big green cock. ''Now then adventurer. How about we have some fun!''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:47 pm

((2))

I Squealed "No you Disgusting Thing!" I Snapped tying to turn and run, only my balance wasn't back, and well, I knocked my head again feeling dazed I felt like she was dragging me somewhere?
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:49 pm

The goblin just laughed at your attempt and this time dragged you along somewhere... it took a few minutes but she had some sort of small hut. Nothing much, mostly mud walls and a thatch roof. At least it was sturdier than your tent.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:51 pm

I Gulped as I was Tied up and looked at her massive horse like cock in fear, it was disgusting covered in old cum and who knows what else.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 pm

She smirked at you ''Come on now, don't tell me you never had cock before.'' She said, seeing your fearful stare.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

I Squeaked "I've sucked and fucked yeah but the biggest I've had was a four inch! you're like two feet long and four wide!"
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 pm

She laughs ''Come on now it isn't that bad. And at least you admit you're a slut. I remember some time ago when one of you tried to convince me she was a virgin. Let me tell you, she wasn't''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 pm

((3))

In my fear I resorted to just cussing her out even as my ankles were tied up beside my head.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 pm

She started stroking her cock and moved towards you. ''I think you're nice and open for me.'' The goblin futa placed her cock on your belly first to tease you and then aligned it with your pussy. ''Ever had a girl before?''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 pm

I Squeaked at the Disgusting cock was it getting bigger "Don't you Dare you Disgusting piece of Shit you don't even have a condom on!"
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:24 pm

She frowned ''If you wanted protection, you should have brought some armour.'' Then she pushes inside of you, slowly... your walls getting pulled apart as she forces herself inside.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 pm

((2))

I Cursed her and tried to fight until she pierced my cervix and kept on pushing, I was unable to take it and the head injuries I Slumped barely awake.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:31 pm

You had no idea how she could even fit more of herself inside of you, but you were filled up... and then she started to fuck you... slowly at first. You almost felt like you were being ripped apart, but somehow it worked.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:35 pm

I Squeaked and Shivered and Squealing and weakly Cussing as she raped my womb.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games