An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:55 pm

He slapped your cheek ''Snap to it champion. You better start to get used to it. You're not home anymore''
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:57 pm

I Coughed at the slap "Well it's not like I was fucking asked!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:59 pm

He sighs ''I don't know, it is some kind of divine ceremony. They don't ask. It's not like it's my world either''
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 am

I groaned "I have no Clue about any of this shit, I'm going back to camp and sleeping off my Hangover."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:07 am

He shakes his head. ''Will you hear me out for one minute? I'll get you some basics''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:07 am

I Sighed "Fine, I'll listen."
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 am

He nods ''Alright physics is a bit different. You get somewhere faster by thinking about it if you already visited the place. So handy to get back to stuff you explored. Most people live kind of solitary lives, so don't expect to run into cities. There is a lot of stuff laying around, so you might get lucky by exploring.''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 am

I Sighed and nodded turning to leave.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 am

He waved, before starting to walk off as well.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 am

I Sighed and headed to my new "Home" to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:15 am

You get back to camp and roll up in your tent. You still have some fruit though.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 am

I Quickly ate and snoozed off.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:17 am

You wake up, still in the tent. Those fruits did fill you quite nicely, they were more filling then you thought. Nothing changed outside. The camp was still there...

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:18 am

Getting up I set off to explore again.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:19 am

Setting off, you find a wooden cabin... smoke was coming out the chimney. someone was inside...

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:19 am

I decided to wander on up to it.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:20 am

The place seemed cozy and well kept. An axe was sticking to a log outside it along with a neat stack of firewood.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 am

I decided to look in through a window.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:24 am

You look inside and find that there is a strong man inside. He has... horns though. The kind you'd find on rams and he is naked bar undergarments. He seemed to be reading something. He was over 6 feet and muscular. Kind of sexy, fuckable under normal circumstances.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:26 am

I decided to leave at seeing him.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games