An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Character sheet:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Taylor "Tay" Freed
Appearance (might change later on depending on your actions):https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2254922
Background: A Dumb Highschool Girl who's never really had to use her brains, just her body, She can learn pretty easy she just never had a true reason to, Plus she's pretty naive believing things like "Enough Cum in your pussy from different people helps make it so you can't get pregnant." and "Cum Facials are good for Skin, She's Also Triple jointed, a cheerleader and on the gymnastics team, While at a Beach party she got drunk and when she woke up she was somewhere a lot different and completely lost

Stats:

Strength (physical strength, for damage and stuff): 20
Toughness (resistance to attacks, stamina and the like): 20
Speed (agility, dexterity and stuff like that): 20
Intelligence (BRAINS): 20 - 10=10
Libido (how easily your lust builds): 20 +15=34
Corruption (uhm don’t get this high): 10

Pick a background role that suits you to round out your stats:
Dumb Slut: +15 libido -10 Intelligence

Situational modifiers:
-These will be added when playing

Inventory:
-Unimpressive knife

Clothing:
-White Bikini Top and lioncloth.

This definitely wasn't the beach... You stood up, grasping your head, the headache of a hangover a bit more clear than you thought. You seem to be in some kind of forest. In front of you was a neat envelop, sealed by a fancy red seal, the stuff you'd see medieval Kings use. On the front was written, in need written letters: "'To Taylor''

You open the letter, and it reads as follows:
"'Dear miss Freed,

Welcome to the demon realm. Each year, our Kingdom selects one soul that our elders deem worthy to send to this plane via magic. This has kept our kingdom safe for centuries. You are the new champion, and must protect us from the demons and denizens of this realm any way you can. You should be in a forest, walking south should get you near a clearing. There you should be able to make your camp for a while.

Best of luck and we hope you will be the champion we belief you can be!"

Well fuck. This was either some sick prank or... you weren't sure
Last edited by Randomizer4 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Re: An unlikely Champion [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:21 pm

I sighed and Set off south Thinking it was some assholes prank trying to get lucking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 pm

You spot the clearing after five minutes of walking. It was still surrounded by forest, and had some old camping supplies in there. A tent with only a few holes in the tent cloth, a fire-pit and some old firewood. Inside the tent you find a knife, but not anything modern. It isn't that rusted yet and still usable.

There was no one here... maybe you should look around the clearing some more or make this place livable if you truly had to stay here longer.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

knife get!
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 pm

I grunted and started setting up camp, I'd gone with my dad so I knew how.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:38 pm

There was some spare cloth lying around, and you take some time to patch up the tent and clear its floor to make it habitable. You check the stack of firewood for burnable material, it seemed to be of fine quality. Now the only things you'd really need were food and water. Scouting around might be the next thing on the list if this was truly some weird quest. Or you might stumble into a highway and get home.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:39 pm

I Sighed and set off hoping to find some people to take me home.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 pm

The forest was quiet. It was annoying to have to walk bare feet through the wild, and you wish you went to a club last night instead of the beach. You find no others, but you do find a stream not too far out. And some fruit trees... although you do not recognize the fruits they have... they look safe at least. Upon closer examination they appear to be orange, but are shaped like pears.

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Sighing I Gathered some to eat and drank some water.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:02 pm

The water was clean at least. You hear someone whistling happily, coming closer... You now notice that the forest hasn't made any usual sounds... no birds, no animals... no wind...

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Sighing In relief I stood to greet the whistler.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:34 pm

The man was dressed... oddly, although for the circumstances, you were dressed oddly as well. He was a human sure, but a dog's tail was wagging behind him. You couldn't belief your eyes. He was dressed in medieval clothes, with a lot of leather and a woolen sweater. He saw you and seemed a bit confused. ''Greetings!'' he says ''Are you who I think you are?"

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:35 pm

I blinked "I'm lost as All Fuck, I Just woke up here for some reason." I Told him.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 pm

He chuckled ''So you are the new champion, welcome then'' The dog-man looked you over ''Just arrived I guess?'

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 pm

I stared at him "Dude I was drunk on a beach I have no Clue what the fuck I'm doing here."
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 pm

He laughed ''Well that must suck for you. But you're here to slay demons, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. They send one of them every year.''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:44 pm

I Stared "I'm still in School, Slay Demons my Tight Sexy Ass cheek." I said deadpan.
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 pm

He shook his head ''Honestly it's more like slay demons or they'll rape your tight sexy ass''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 pm

I stared at him "I've never Slayed anything bigger than a Fish."
eaenidu

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:52 pm

He replied seriously ''Well, you have the ability to learn. Everything works slightly different here, so you might soon get it done!''

Randomizer4

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 pm

I Stared and stared and stared at him baffled at his words.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games