Unexpected Attention [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Unexpected Attention [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:00 am

The Demoness pauses, then you note the color of her eyes shifting slightly, becoming that of your mothers. The sultry and seductive nature of the demoness, and the slight echo her voice had held, faded as you hear your mother say "M~My Dear cutie... I~I can't stop... I~I want to do this~<3!"

Before you have a chance to react further, the demonic cock begins to spread your ass and plunge on in as your mother lets out a long, drawn out moan of pleasure, a hint of the demonesses own echoed voice joining it as your mind spins and your body quivers at the sensations.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:58 am

Chad watched confusedly as the demoness acted strangely hearing his mother's voice telling him she wanted this. Shaking his head, he reached for her. "Mother, you doOOOO~" His back arched and he howled out as the demonic shaft forced him open. His hands balled into fists grabbing the sheets as he tried to get ahold of himself while his ass squeezed and kneaded the demonic shaft currently trying to make its home deep inside of his rear. Instinctively, his legs wrapped around his mother's hips holding her, so she couldn't remove that powerful dick from him.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 am

Your mother gasped, letting out a long moan as she said "M~Mama's cock... Mama's cock is inside you... oohh... f~feels better than I ever imagined... mhm... hehe, and my cute little boy looks even more adorable with a lewd face like that." She giggles, leaning in to plant a peck on the lips before softly rubbing her nose against your own. "How does Mama's little cutie feel with her big cock inside?~♡"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 am

As his mother's cock forced its way into him again and again, Chad couldn't help but let out a little squeak of pleasure no matter how he tried to prevent it. "No, mom w~we have to s~st~stop this. D~don't let it c~contr~trol you~~!" Despite his words, his legs were soon tightening around his mother's waist in time with her thrusts helping to pull her deeper into his eager rear.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:49 am

"I~I'm... ooh... not cutie~" She said, kissing you lovingly on the lips as her tongue gently took the lead, sending strange and conflicting feelings through you as she continued her slow fucking of your rear. "T~This... oohh... t~thing's only... oohh... opened my mind to what I've wanted to do... mhm, to really, truly share my love for you my cute, adorable boy~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:05 am

Chad gasped and groaned into his mother's kisses far too overwhelmed by her thick, demonic shaft to argue the point any longer. His ass clenched down on the intruder squeezing and massaging the length as it kept working its way deeper and deeper and giving him more to squeeze down on. His own cock was rock hard even as it remained untouched leaking watery pre onto his stomach, a sign of the pleasure he was being put under.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

"Mmhm... let's make this even better for you~" Your mother said, the demonic tail quickly darting back in to join in the fun as it wrapped around first your balls, forming a slight tight ring to help keep you from cumming until she was ready, then sliding up and around your prick, constricting and sliding up and down it as the spaded tip teased and tickled at your sensitive cock head as if it was a tongue. "Let me know my lovely cutie-pie when you want me to go faster or harder~!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:15 am

Chad threw his head back groaning loudly as his mother's tale wrapped around his balls then his shaft. Then a thought crossed his mind at the amount of noise he was making. "M~mooom, w~wh~what a~about d~da~DaaaAAAD!" Still he couldn't help but buck his hips back at his mother's thrusts. His cock twitched wildly clearly close to release, but the tails grip was too firm. "Pl~ple~ease, gi~give me mo~rrrrrrreeeeee."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 am

"Mmhm, don't worry about Dad, he's such a heavy sleeper heheh~" She said as she leaned in, taking your mouth and kissing you deeply and tenderly at first, then with a firery passion as she embraced you, her breasts rubbing against your own for a good minute before she pulled back. At your words, she giggled and hummed as she asked "Want me to thrust harder and faster my cute, darling boy~? Or maybe you'd like a different position... could fuck you like a bitch... or you could ride Mama's eager dick~<3"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:03 am

Chad lay his head back groaning with each thrust of his mother's cock caught a little by surprise when she muffled him with her own and letting her have her way with his mouth. He shivered in delight when he felt her soft breasts pressed hard against his chest. By the time she broke the kiss, he was practically breathless blushing as she giggled at the state he was in. He couldn't help but nod when she mentioned changing positions, but he didn't think he was in any condition to be moving his hips. He nodded before moving to roll over onto his hands and knees before his mother.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:32 am

Shfiting into the bitch positions sends an even greater shiver through you as she places her hands by the sides of your head, kissing and nipping playfully at your ears and neck as she drives even deeper into you. The pleasure intensifies as she cooes and picks up speed, while you can feel your body drawing ever closer to an orgasm... as is your mother~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 am

Chad couldn't help but feel strange as he took the submissive position and in front of his own mother no less, but he couldn't help but anticipate the return of that wonderful demonic cock inside of him. His mother didn't help with the attention she paid to his ears and neck as she continued working that length inside of him. As he felt himself growing closer, he couldn't help but let her know the pleasure he was getting. "M~Mooom, g~getting so so soclose~"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 am

"Mmhm... hold out just a bit longer dearie... Mama's almost there~" She purred into your ear as she softly fondled your chest, her pumping shaft continuing to drive you closer. Your mind felt like it was nearly ready to melt, and it took an effort not to experience that wonderful release as soon as your body was ready-

Then you felt it- the first spurt of real, thick cum pouring into you, and that was all it took. Just as pleasant and powerful as your orgasms as a girl, you came from your ass, only a larger dribble of pre leaking forth as the ecstasy crashed and washed over you. You feel some of your magical energy being drained... but strangely, your magic girl instincts are telling you that not as much is being taken as it expects...

"Mmhm... s~shooo happy... g~got to f~fill... m~my darling cute baby..." Your mother says softly in your ear as she lays against you, before the voice of the Demoness returns. "Mmhm... you know, I like you and your mother... let's make a deal magic 'girl'. I stay here in your mother... and I won't cause any other trouble... it'll be just the three of us having fun together... in exchange, when you get too full of that sexy magic energy... I get to help you relieve some of it if you don't have any other more nasty demons to beat up. Hows that sound?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 am

Chad continued gasping and groaning unable to form words as his mother asked him to hold out a little longer, but he felt almost compelled to do as she said while she rammed that wonderful shaft into him. Then he felt it, that wonderful warmth of cum filling his ass. It was the first time he'd felt it as a male, but confusingly, it felt no less wonderful than when he was a woman in the locker rooms. He was surprised though when he felt his own orgasm overtake him with only a trickle of pre to accompany it.

He could also feel some of the power he had as a magical girl being drained though something told him he was lucky it was only such a small amount. Then the demoness returned. He blushed when he realized it knew what had happened to him and especially when he heard the deal it offered. He felt mixed about the deal. The thought of letting it continue to inhabit his mother was something he was loath to do, but she had enjoyed it, too. It had also promised not to cause any other trouble, and he would get to enjoy that cock inside of him from time to time. His eyes cast away as he calmed his breathing to speak. "F-fine but no other trouble, you agreed."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 am

"Deal~" The Demoness says with a smile as your mother's cock twitched and throbbed in you. The Demoness then giggles a bit and leans in to purr "By the way, your mother always had this fine cock and a desire to show you how much she loved you... I just helped her see that she could, and should~" With that, the demonic aspects fade away much like your shifting away from being a magical girl, and your mother wraps you in a tight hug and cuddles as she makes a few more thrusts. "MMhmm... my darling, cute boi~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 05, 2018 2:30 am

Chad froze when he heard what the demon had to say next. His mother always had a cock? It had to be a lie. "D-don't lie. D-dad would have noticed i-if mom was like that." The idea that his parents had kept something like that a secret from him for all this time seemed impossible. "S-speaking of, that's not permanent is it? Th-this deal of yours doesn't work if dad finds out you're possessing her."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 pm

"MMhm, your assuming your Dad doesn't know and like that fact~" The Demoness is quick to purr, making a soft, shallow thrust into you as your mothers eyes briefly take on the colors of the demon. "And don't worry, your dad won't find out... I'll be... more of a passenger with this deal, and only really come out to play when I sense you have too much magical energy... which, of course, you'll get from having sex so hopefully you'll have lots more naughty fun like you did yesterday~"

With that, the demon fades again, and it's just you and your mother, who is starting to drift off as she cuddles you close.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 07, 2018 2:55 am

Chad squirmed as the demoness insisted it was true and his father had actually preferred it, but he really couldn't say he knew for certain. It was true he had enjoyed it, but that was because he'd become a magical girl. He was certain of that as the demoness released control of his mother who promptly passed out atop him. For now, all he could do was watch and see for now, and he was feeling exhausted from the fucking. Wrapping his arms around her. Chad fell asleep with his mother's weight bearing down on him.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 am

The rest of your night is peaceful, though your dreams are a bit arousing, especially one where your in your magical girl form, riding an eager and happy mother whose gone ahead and shifted to her demon form so she could use her demon cock and tail to please you further.

When you wake up, your horny and... empty feeling, for your Mother is no longer laying atop you nor is she hilted into your ass. However, you do hear her humming and the smell of breakfast filling the air. Since it's a Saturday, Dad's already headed to work, so it's just you and her. You can get some more sleep, or go check on Mom... perhaps... even do something naughty with her...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Chad spent the night tossing and turning as his sleep was assailed by sexy dreams of various things happening. In one particular dream he was riding his demon transformed mother in his magical girl form. He woke up in a cold sweat as that dream reached climax finding himself alone in his bed. Father would be gone for work already, but he could hear his mother cooking up breakfast.

He decides to get up and check up on mom though he is worried about the prospect of doing anything with her. He wanted to try and keep himself from fooling around with that demon too much. Tossing on some clothing, he went out into the kitchen. "Morning mom."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games