Sorority Pet [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sorority Pet [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:08 am

She gasps as her cock slides into you, moaning and taking hold of your hips as she slams you the rest of the way down... then begins to ram into you like a man possessed, which you get the feeling she kind of is. Your mind briefly recalls seeing her rosebud which gaped a bit, suggesting that you might be her first time with an actual girl like this...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:14 am

I yowl and howl lustily as my bitchhole is penetrated so feverishly... a gleeful yowl slips from my lips with each buck of her hips... as she bucks into my hole my canine cunt squeezes and sucks her dick like no human bitch ever could, and that feeling sparks pride through my body...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:24 am

"Oooohh... o~oooohhh... don't stop... feels so good!~♡" she says as she continues to hammer up and into you, her cock not as big as Bruno's but still managing to hit all the right places.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:33 am

I giggle and moan and yowl... excited this horny trap is getting to use her fuckstick properly... "woof woooof, fuck bitch harder... pump bitch's awwwuuufff hole with jizzz... waffwaff breed bitch's cunthole, fill sluttmutt woooooof with puppiessssh"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:45 am

The needy, eager trap was more than happy to do so... though after a bit she grinned and pulled out, leaving you confused... but only for a moment.

She rummaged under her bed, then pulled out a long double ended dildo. Blushing and grinning, she pushed back into you as she said "Help me line t~these up."

Clearly she planned to use this so you could both fuck each others asses as well.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:58 am

I blush and cant stop wagging my ass and tail lustfully and panting... "bitch cant... hold still... warfwoof need sex!!! NEED SSSHEEEXXX!!!"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:08 am

The trap grins, working the other end of the dildo into you, then into her as she squeals and moans, begining to rock and fuck into you more as ypu both fuck each others asses along the way.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:10 am

My mind melts and drools out my fuckspade as im doubly fucked, my tongue flopping out lewdly to full doggy length as I drool mindlessly twitching as my tail arcs up over my ass in total submission...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:02 am

Smiling and moaning, the trap giggles and reaches up to tug at as nipple as she says "Such a slutty puppy! I wish I could k~keep you!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:05 am

"Bitch is Sorority's... Bitch is yours!!!" I bark out, my words nearly lost in the canine vocals I make instinctively, my vocal chords repurposed to make lewd sounds of animal pleasure... I moan and thrash in her hands as she fucks my holes, my brain no longer that of a human, even if temporarily, but just that of a fuckslut butchhole mutt...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:10 am

Giggling, she reminds you that you can't cum until she does, than after anotjer minute of fucking you feel her quaking and then screams in pleasure as her cock throbs before firing off rope after rope of spunk.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:13 am

I twoitch and moan as she floods my cunt, but find myself failing to orgasm... with an exasperated whine I buck my hips backward into her dick and the toy in wild abandon... "need.. .cum... so... hooorrrnnnyyyyy" I bark out, mind breaking as my orgasm gets only further and further away the more I fuck... a hidden part of Serena's hypnosis triggering, just enough to drive me wild for her to continue training me tonight...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 am

Smirking, the sorority trap continued to fuck you and herself, having picked up a second wind it seemed as her rod throbbed in your cunt and sloshed the cum within all bout.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 pm

I wurf happily as I buck back against her renewed thrusts, my tongue flopped out and drooling on the floor as I am fucked silly by a horny trap girl...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 am

Rutting away, she soon pushes you onto your back, continuing the fucking of both your holes as she her own ass quakes with the thrusts of the double ended dildo into her P-spot. "Ooohh... g~gonna... g~gonna cum sooon!!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:05 am

"y-yesss!!!" I bark, already lost in orgasm after orgasm from my canine physiology, as she fucks me... I splay myself for her to fuck and play with as I pant and moan... wishing I was more dog, more animal... wishing I had more tits to play with and soft floofy fur to stroke... my mind was breaking and I was starting to love it...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 am

Your breasts actually start to tingle a little bit, and while you don't yet grow another pair or any fur... you could swear that your breasts grew a cup size and became even more sensitive just as the trap let out an orgasmic scream and began firing even more cum off into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:48 am

I grab my swelling tits and moan as my cunt sucks down her cum, gushing and squirting as im pushed deep into a pleasure ridden orgasm by her cock and the toy inside me... moaning and panting I look at her happily... "good?? bitch good???" I bar out after a few minutes of basking, my body still twitching as I keep squeezing and groping my tits...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 am

The trap flops atop you, panting heavily and nodding her head, seeming to have lost her ability to speak for the moment as she gives your cheek a lick and lets out her own giggly happy bark. You don't think she's changing or anything, she was just getting into the fun of the romp you'd both just had.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:37 am

I nuzzle her happily as I fade into a nap, waking up a hour later... "bitch needs training!!" I yelp, the cute trap apparently having left me alone in her room to recover after our fuck... I moan as I sit up, my hand reaching down and rubbing my bitchhole longingly as my other teases my enhanced tits... shaking my head to get some of the fog out I say... "i need to go see miss Serena... or she'll be mad..." I get up and make myself somewhat presentable before heading to the sorority building, my ears flat in submission for already being late...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games