Sorority Pet [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sorority Pet [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:19 am

A minute into a nice long orgasm on your own part, Bruno slams into you, his knot swelling up and spreading your doggy cunt nicely as jets of warm, hot cream begin to pour forth into you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:06 am

I moan nad pant lewdly, looking up at the teacher mindlessly, my thoughts on pups, sex, cock and cum... half wondering if I COULD have pups with big sexy Bruno... as I feel his hot doggy cum painting my insides as his.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:57 am

Your teacher cries out, cumming right along with Bruno as her juices quickly coat your face, Bruno turning and rocking back into you and making shallow thrusts into you as his knot continues to spread you wide.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm

I moan and whine like a proper bitch as I pant and gently rub my cheek against the teacher's leg... "w-w-wuffffff" I bark out, feeling better than any other time in my whole life... though as the high of sex would wane so too would my blind mad elation at my changes... but my teacher knew that, and knew what Serena had planned for her pet tonight...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:51 am

"Mmhm... such a good girl... and it seems those crazies in the science club weren't kidding... mmhm... the collar worked wonders~" The teacher says, your mind catching her words this time as some of the sex high is left continuing thanks to Bruno thrusting softly back into you, his knot twitching as he keeps cumming.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:11 am

woof" I reply, still pretty mindfucked, but recognizing words yet not really the meanings...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:03 pm

She chuckles, scratching your ears and watching Bruno continue to softly knotfuck you til his flow of seed begins to finally taper off and his knot begins to shrink back down.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

I whine and moan as he stops, whimpering hazily and horny... "wuff... mistress... happy with bitch?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:36 am

"Mmhm oh yes... quite happy... you are free to go off now... enjoy the rest of your evening, be it with the sorority girls or with others... just remember though... your one of the bitches, you serve others~!" She says as she playfuly swats your ass, getting up to unlock the door for you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:45 am

I smile and manage to get to my feet... and after some fighting and cleaning up I head outside and back to campus, to head to my dorm... I pull my hoodie hood up over my ears and try not to wag my tail much as I walk, my whole body thrumming with sexual need and energy, especially when my ultra keen ears pick up someone making a comment about me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:54 am

Your tail takes some effort to hide, though your ears are easier. When you manage to reach your dorm though, your nose picks up the scent of... arousal... from several different rooms. Your dorm was co-ed, which meant there were girls and guys both here... and some were horny...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:59 am

I moan and start to pant as my canine spade starts drooling down my legs... "w-wuff.. sex... need... sex!!!" I pant, rubbing my tits and moaning lewdly as I look around, sniffing and then running for the nearest horny scent...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 am

The nearest horny scent turns out to be a room where one of the girls... one of the other new girls who'd you seen pass the test in the Sorority, was busy trying to ignore her arousal even as she watched a music video with some nearly naked guys dancing on it.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:43 am

I push into her room and drop to all fours, my hood flopping back as I proudly show off my collar and slutty dog ears... "wuffwuff" I bark at her, shaking my ass as my tail lifts my skirt and shows off my doggy cunt to any who looks my way as I crawl over to her... "woof... Sister? horny?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:07 am

She squeaks, whirling and revealing it was actually a trap- the girl that is. The girly looking boy with almost not there a-cup breasts gasped as she saw you, her decently sized duck throbbing in her hands.

"S-Sister? N-noo... your th e club bitch... and... and ohh... w-whats that smell?" Her eyes became a bit lidded as she breathed in your scent, her cock throbbing excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 am

"yes... sorority sister... Bitch's superior..." I moan as I crawl toward him, her, them??? I didn't care, they had a hard dick and smelled like as much like a bitch as me... "bitch is horny... Sister is horny... Bitch can fuck Sister???" I ask, already licking their dick with my slightly longer and thinner than human tongue... "bitch is here for sex..." my every word is degrading into lusty barks, a near woof sound punctuating the end of each sentence...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:10 am

"I... I..." She begins, then gulps and says "C-Close the door... then yes, y-you can fuck me... b-be a good bitch and make sure not to cum until I do okay?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:42 pm

I kick the door closed and push 'her' down on the bed... "wuff wuff, Bitch is happy to..." I say, kissing her as I hump against her cock...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:55 am

With the door closed, she quickly moves to help get your clothes off... or at least, hike your skirt so she can easily start to rub her hardened rod against your drooling slit. "I~It's so hot and wet... a~and I'm not even in you yet..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:46 am

I moan and pant as she rubs my spade, the canine sluthole designed for sex and fucking and nothing else... I moan and pant as I push my puppy pussy against her and hump her lustily...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games