Sorority Pet [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sorority Pet [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:34 am

"Goood girl... now... would bitch like to play here, or in my room?" As she asked this, she brought out a leash and dangled it before you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 am

I grab the leash and clip it on my collar, biting the lead and growling as I wiggle my ass and wag my tail... my cunt's already wet as I think about her taking me to her room and using me for fun... I wuff around the leather leash in my mouth as I swear I feel the ears on to p of my head twitch again... I keep wiggling my ass and wagging my tail as I wait for her...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:42 am

She grins brightly at this, leading you off on all fours through the school building and out towards the faculty dorms. Both of you, but you especially get plenty of looks as she leads you along.

After about ten minutes your standing before her door and about to walk in. You can see from your spot that her own juices are trickling down as well, showing your not the only excited one.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 am

I was especially happy with all the attention I was getting, my panties left in my bag in class as my tail was In the way... the blush on my cheeks was only overridden by how good I felt as a horny bitch pet... "wuffwuff" I bark, pawing at her door in excitement, wow I was acting more and more like a wild animal every minute I spent with sorority members...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 am

You also felt another twitch from your dog ears, and could swear your tailbone was tibgling slightly. As she opened the door and stepped in though you ignored it... for inside racing towards both of you was a happy, barking golden retriever.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 am

I moan and half crouch behind my mistress, mixed muddled feelings flooding me... "w-wha?" I squeak, squirming as i fight the programming and the ideas to let this big goldie fuck me stupid...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 am

The teacher grins, smiling as she said "This is my pet Bruno, and hes a good big boy~" she cooed and scratchef his ears as she closed the door behind you, then smacked your ass as she said "Now, your going to be a goid girl, aren't you? You want to get praisef and rewarded dont you?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:56 am

y-yea... i... woooff... w-wanna be good..." i say, still fighting and confused, mixed and muddled up as i wiggle my ass and shake my head at the same time... "need ot be good..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 am

"Good! Then while I sit over here so you can eat me out... your going to be Bruno's partner for a bit~♡" She says with a grin as she moves over to a couch, Bruno already barking happily as you see his big, red puppy pecker coming out as he picks up your scent.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:08 am

I moan and whine, imagining my ears and tail curling and laying back in nervous submission... Bruno was WAAAAY bigger than any boy's dick i had had so far... and he was a dog... but. i'm a dog... right... a horny bitchdog... who's supposed to obey members of my sorority... and a horny bitch dog is supposed to mate male doggies... and he was cute, such a pretty goldie... and his huge dick... I crawl over to the teacher and lift her skirt out of my way with my mouth as i whine, so confused... so horny, needy bitch... i shake my head again, my whine getting louder as i wag my ass, wishing i could lift the tail and submit to Bruno properly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 am

More of that odd tingling feeling on your ears and tailbone wash over you, seeming to grow stronger the more you thought about it. The teacher of course grinned as you revealed her crotchless panties, her folds lealing nectar for you to taste just as Bruno came over and gave your cunt a few licks before trying to mount you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 am

I moan and yip as he licks me, pushing forward and licking the teacher's honey needily... Bruno felt good, his soft wet tongue... and as he starts trying to mount me I bark and moan into her cunt as I think more about how GOOD this dog's cock is going to feel once its rammed inside me... much less the HUGE knot he no doubt has... I whine and moan lewdly as my dog cunt feels his dick pushing against it and rubbing my slit... fuck it felt good, so much better than a human dick, the pointy drooling tip already splattering his cum on me... I bet it'd feel so good if I had a doggy cunt to eat his doggy dick... be a good horny bitch with a proper bitch hole and proper tail to show i'm his to fuck...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:02 am

The tingling grows to almost overbearing proportions as he, after a few misses, finally lines up and slams into you, barking happily as he begins to rut and breed you like the horny bitch you were. Your teacher of course moans, scratching at your head as the sudden thought came to you.. if you were a horny dog bitch, what kind were you?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

pick your dog type and you'll gaon the ears, tail, and cunt of that breed of dog.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:21 pm

I scream and moan into the teacher's mound, shuddering from the sudden shock of such a large shaft ramming inside me. if I was a bitch, and I am, I was a big smart sexy fluffy German longhair Shepard wolfhound mix... I rub my head into her hand even as I keep licking and nuzzling her cunt hungrily... I buck my hips back into Bruno's amazing dick!

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 am

That tingling of your ears and tailbone explodes at that point, and a strange euphoria rushes over you as it is followed by a feeling of something growing from you. At some point at Bruno ruts away at you, you feel the headband with your ears fall off as your own hearing improves. You can also smell the scent of both your teacher and Bruno much more so.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:26 am

I reach up and run my hand along the soft hair of my new ears as I moan and wag my floofy tail giddily as I pant and moan... suddenly Bruno feels even more massive inside me as my cunt tightens and swells with blood and need... dripping bitchjuice as he ruts my spade... "w-wuffwuff" I bark, my voice now more canine when I bark...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:28 am

The teacher moans and chuckles, saying something but it's hard to catch with how focused you are on the cock spreading and spearing you and the wonderfully sweet smelling snatch sitting before you. Your sex drive pushes upwards by a fair tic, your need to be rutted and fucked driving you onwards.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 am

I moan as I plunge into her cunt, lapping and licking hungrily as I buck my hips to meet each fierce thrust Bruno gives me... god I needed his cum, I needed his huge hard knot to spread my tight bitchhole... my ears flick and flatten in submission as the pleasure and lust both build higher and higher...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Bruno's cock sped up it's pace, you feeling his knot starting to push into you as it slowly started to swell, not yet ready for him to cum and fill you but getting there. He happily licks at and nips your neck, sending a rush of sensation through you that thrills you and even pushes you over the edge.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:18 pm

I scream out a lusty moaning howl of pleasure as my cunt gushes juice, my orgasm rocking my mind and body and further working to break my mind into the new bitch i'm supposed to be. my new features helping with that corruption...and despite my recent orgasm, the only things I could think about are Bruno's cock and cum, and getting MORE sex...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games