Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:22 pm

The girls giggle at your joke. Well, Miranda blushes and Lucy looks funny for a moment.

"Hey, I know a good place for that!" Elys gestures to a store and makes her way towards it. "Come with me! We'll meet up after?"

The other girls agree, and you follow Elys into the store, which has a name you can't pronounce. You take the opportunity to notice that Elys is putting a lot of sway in those hips. Nice ass.

The store inside is mostly clean white, with a lot of gold and burnished metal. It's tacky, but the clothes on sale are pretty much what you're looking for - pretty sporty, without any pretension. Here's a dress, we made it nice. Here's some stockings, here's some jewelry. You can definitely get what you want.

"So how come you're in this dump? And what're you buying? I wanna match with you! I need something that shows off my ass. Did you get in with the New Meat Grinder? That's hardcore!" Wow, Elys can chat. She's hanging off of you, eyes locked onto you as she walks.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Nellie seems a little overwhelmed at Elys' barrage of questions, not noticing anything except two of the questions, and not at all her eyes staring her up and down.

"I, uh-- No, yeah I got in with the last round. Wanted to make money, and I got no alternatives. I'm getting something to use for partying, and probably something better for battling."

Nellie walks over to the dresses to check out her options, though she partially wishes Saz or Tilli went with, but she figures she's just overreacting.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:08 pm

"Ooh, nice! Hey, what about this?" Elys picks out a hot pink number in your size. "This would go well with your hair! Or maybe something in white?"

She's full of energy as she helps you decide. She seems to like things that might be a smidge too tight.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Nellie shakes her head lightly at the dress, "Nah, it looks like it'd be a bit too tight on me, hun."
She continues to look around, finding a black knee-long dress that looks like a dress that is styled like a wetsuit, with a pink strip down each side, and an overall black appearance with grey accents. It feels like a silky yet slightly rubbery and stretchy fabric.
It's also strapless, and seems like it'd sit pretty well on Nellie, with at least a decent view of the top of her tits.

"What do you think about this one? Seems like it'd be damn near perfect." She chuckles.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 am

Dogs claps her hands together and beams. "Ooh, I love it! You gotta try it on!" She gestures wildly in the direction of the changing rooms. "You'd look so cute in it!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Nellie nods, grinning as she picks it off of the display, before walking towards the changing rooms. "I'll be back in a minute hun, hold on alright?" she's hoping she doesn't follow her in, as she seems slightly too eager for her tastes.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:27 pm

You head to the changing rooms, not sparing Elys a second glance. It's pretty average in there - heavy curtains to block off vision and little mirrors and benches in each one. You set your new dress aside and begin to strip off in order to try the dress on. It fits well on you, and pretty much matches what you wanted out of a dress. You look damn good.

You got:
Dress (full body, reroll the dice when charming someone)

As you move to take it off, you feel something warm and wet clamp onto your ankle. You look down and see one of Elys' tendrils sneaking under the curtain and wrapping around your ankle. It begins to ascend up your leg like a snake.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Nellie squints lightly, grinning as she bends down to grab the tendril with one of her own tentacles.

Nice attempt, hun. She thinks, feeling like Elys wouldn't expect anything like it, and assumes she would get confused by feeling something other than the leg.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Elys' tentacle pauses in your grip. You hear, whispered just outside your cubicle, a "Huh?" There's a moment's pause whilst she tries to figure out what's going on, her tendril waving around and trying to find you again. Then you spy a second tendril coming in under the curtain, feeling around more cautiously.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Nellie tries to wiggle her leg out of the first tendril, gently as to not stir Alys to move it elsewhere.
She also attempts to move out of the way of the second one, either to confuse her, or keep a little distance.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Escape the tentacles: 1d20+3 23

You amaze yourself with how well you manage to wriggle away! That Shrelling biology really helps. You find yourself in the corner of the changing room as two tendrils wave helplelssly about, searching for you and just not finding you.

"C'mon, baaaabe!" Elys has given up pretending, and her voice is plaintive. "I'm not gonna win the bet if you hide like this! Lemme get frisky here!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:04 pm

"Bet? You bet that you could tease the new blood, huh?" Nellie asks, reaching over to pull the curtain away, keeping her dress on, with her spats still hidden under the dress. She figures she'd be wearing the dress out on their girls night either way, so she wouldn't need to take it off again.

"Least buy me dinner first." She jokes.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:09 pm

Elys stands sheepishly outside your changing booth. She's wearing a black dress that's almost illegally short - if she bent over, you'd probably see everything. Her tendrils retract back into her fingers.

"Yeah, uh, I made a bet with Saz about who could fuck you first." She twiddles her fingers, grinning. "You're weird and cool, you know? You did the best out of all the newbies, and we've never seen a Shelling before, so we wanted to uh, get to know you! In an old-school sense. So I tried to get you whilst you were busy. Uh, please don't murder me! I'll get spores everywhere and they'll have to shut the shop."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:44 pm

"It's fine, hun. We'll see who gets it at the end of the evening, hmm? Both at once could be fun too..." She teases further, raising an eyebrow a little at the shortness of her dress.

"Sure that dress ain't too short for a trip around the place here?" She jests, stepping out of the booth as she puts the old shirt and sports bra away.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:03 pm

Elys giggles at your teasing.

"Hey, I like 'em short. Freedom of movement, and gets me the d at the end of the night, guaranteed. Besides, don't tell me you don't like the view!" She winks at you.

You pay for your stuff and head out. Saz rejoins you - she's swapped her police theme for a matte hot pink casing, with her lights tuned to the same colour. She looks down at the pair of you.

"Any luck?"

"Nope." Elys mock-frowns. "Too slippery! She outfoxed me."

"Too bad." Saz looks at you. "You look nice, Nellie."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Nellie winks between the two, "Hard to get the jump on ex-protectorate from back home." She jests.
"Nice style, wonder where the others might be, because I'd love to take a look at the gun store."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:55 pm

"You're in luck - Miranda's at the gun shop now. Let's go pick her up."

Saz leads the pair of you to Honest Bob's Honest Blasters - apparently the "shitty car dealer" vibe is an intentional theme. You quickly find Miranda, in a white dress, browsing a rack of hefty assault rifles. She looks over at you and looks flustered again.

"Um, hello." She doesn't know where to look.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:44 pm

"Heya hun, found anything good in here?" She asks with a wide grin, seeming to be enjoying herself already.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:14 pm

"Well, since you stole my gun and left me lying on the floor an inch away from cumming my brains out, I've been seeking a replacement weapon." Miranda picks out a very fancy looking beam rifle, all swoops and engraved images of war. "And I don't trust those oafs to return my gear in good condition. Hmph. There's no resources for anyone who's not in the higher leagues."

Well, at least she's talking to you.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 pm

"Passing's better than being shot dead, innit?" She retorts, feeling pretty insulted at the tone given.
"Doubt you'd have shown much mercy yourself, if you were in my shoes." She says, forgetting she wasn't even wearing shoes when they were fighting in the arena, but that's probably besides the point even if she did remember.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games