Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Tilli gasps as your gooey body conforms to hers, and then yelps as you invade her slit. It's pretty tight in there - if you were thinking about getting more than maybe few handfuls of yourself up there, you'll be disappointed. Still, the inside is interesting, a regular ribbed surface that reminds you of a pipe or a few toys you've tried out. This gas girl is definitely equipped to fuck.

"Ooooh, gods!" Tilli drops to her knees, leaning back with legs spread. Her hands paw at your goo form, desperately groping at herself and you simultaneously to try and pleasure herself further. "That's it! Deeper! Harder!" Her hips buck frantically, and her insides rhythmically squeeze whatever part of you it holds. Guess you find her fetish.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Nellie spreads the rest of herself to cover Tilli's tits, squeezing the nipples teasingly, in tandem with flicking at her 'clit' if she's equipped with one on her suit.

"You're definitely the most fun gas I've met." She chuckles, continuing her rhythmical teasing.
Last edited by Ocfos on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:16 am

Tilli shrieks as you find her clit (it's quite literally a button) and falls into her back. Water pours over the both of you as she writhes, her tits jiggling under your administration.

"Oh, gods!" You can hear her panting. "Gonna cum gonna cum gonna cum -"

Turns out she's right. Her voice is lost to a scream of pleasure as her body arches sending vibrations through your gooey form. Her pussy tightens in rhythm, trying to milk you for cum you can't supply. Eventually, her twitching stops and she collapsed to the shower floor, panting.

"...wow." You can imagine a grin behind the faceplate. "That was... How often have you done that?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Nellie re-forms on top of Tilli with a wide grin on her face, as she lays with her head on her chest, looking up at her helmet.

"Oh hun, I can do this as much as I want to." She giggles, giving a kiss at Tilli's chest where she lays.
"Being able to transform like this can be... Very useful, don't you agree?" She says in a seductive tone.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 pm

"Y-yeah, very useful." Tilli reaches a hand up and gently squeezes your buttock. "I bet we can find a LOT of uses for this."

You lie there for a while, soaking in the warmth and the afterglow, before Tilli sits up, lodging your head in between her breasts with a giggle.

"We should probably get back. Those clones can wait forever, but our fellow contestants probably won't."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 pm

"Like they don't waste a ton of time in here on their own." She sits up, stretching.

"But fine, I'll be ready momentarily." She crawls up Tilli, wanting to try and give her a kiss on the lips (or helmet), before she crawls back onto her feet.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Tilli returns your kiss. "Sure."

The both of you eventually return to the changing rooms. The jellyfish woman doesn't seem to look annoyed - rather, she seems as placid as always. The riot girl looks even more disjointed, if that's even possible. The clones doesn't appear to have moved an inch.

"Y'all ready?" The lead clone claps her hands together. "So, y'all working for Thurdsay Fight Night now! Y'all officially athletes! So, you'll be living on-site for the most part whilst we get your affairs in order. We'll be taking y'all on a tour of the place so you can get acquianted, but we give you everythin' you need to stay in tip top shape! Also, you're gettin' paid!"

The other clones applaud politely.

"When y'all are ready, we'll give you the tour!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 08, 2018 11:50 pm

"Does the tour require being dressed?" Nellie mumbles, crossing her arms.

"What's the pay, anyway?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:40 pm

*one handy timeskip later*

The tour does, in fact, require being dressed. Company policy. The pay is more than you've ever had.

You're contemplating this in your new apartment - a studio-like thing in a glass and plastic building on the edge of the Housing District. It's owned by a subsidiary of the Thursday Fight Night Corporation, but they also supply a cleaner so technically you can trash the place as much as you want. It's pretty boring right now, though.

You're not scheduled to meet your trainer for two days yet - the Pit Girl said it was to let newbies get acquainted with the area. Thank goodness - there's a lot to explore. You peruse the list supplied to you:
  • Gats n Rec, a firearms shop.
  • Z-styles, for body armor and clothing.
  • The Comet, the official TFN bar and grill!
  • The GNC Cocapsi Arena - the arena you are just at, with its practice ranges and gym facilities.
These sound pretty lame. They're all officially sponsored - most likely a way to get money back off of you. On the plus side, at least they gave you some.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Increase your Wealth to Fine!

There's a knock at your door.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Liking her new situation, she can't help but feel like there's going to be something around her new home that would work not unlike the lower reaches of the arena. She decides to try and actually check around for any cameras she might be spied on by - especially in her bathroom.

Once done, Nellie lays on her bed, staying in her simple shorts and loose t-shirt as she glances over the list. As she contemplates going to check out the firearms shop, she hears the knocking on her door, to which she tosses the flyer aside to get off of her bed and answer her door.

She doesn't think too much of it, using a foot to block the door from sliding open too much, unless there's a chain of some sort to hold the door for her.

"Yeah, what is it?" She asks, sliding the door open gently.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:00 pm

It's Tilli! Well it takes a while for you to figure it out - she's changed into a different suit from normal. But you recognise her when she speaks up!

"Hey, Nellie! Uh, me and some of the other girls were thinking of having a night out, to celebrate our getting into TFN! And I was thinking, uh, did you want to come along?" She seems very hopeful you'll say yes.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

"Yeah, I'm in. I was considering checking out that gun shop thing, but I wouldn't say no to some partying. Might need to see what duds I can buy first then..don't really have much else to wear yet, either way."

She closes the door and removes the chain, opening it properly this time. "Who else is coming along?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:39 am

"Well, we managed to pry that poor girl away from the jellyfish woman. Her name's Lucy! She seems okay and she probably could use this, so we're gonna keep an eye on her."

Tillie brings up a hand and starts counting off on her fingers. "Then we got Elys, she's some kind of plant person, we got Saz - some kinda robot? I dunno - and, uh... Miranda! Horse morph! She made it in somehow. But it's gonna be great! She knows some real good bars!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 am

"Horse morph, huh? I think she was the gal I stripped the suit off of?" Nellie chuckles a little, "Count me in, I could use some non-combat fun now that I don't need to worry about housing."

She pauses to think for a second, "You know where the big gator guy lives? Feel I need to thank him for saving my ass from that woman in the ring." She grins widely, showing her fangs clearly as she snickers at the memory. "Pretty nice guy, and probably a good tag team buddy."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm

"He's in another block, I think. They gender divided things for... Some reason?" Tilli shrugs. "Maybe you could catch him tomorrow. But we need to get you something to wear first! We'll come with you and help pick something out!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 pm

"Gender divided? That was never an issue back home, what a bunch of weirdos setting those standards..."

She shrugs, "My current outfit ain't cuttin' it?" She grins, "Guess it's a little simplistic, but I could go for a dress if there's something fancy like that around here."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:04 pm

"Sure! Come with us!" You have just enough time to grab your room key and allowance card before Tilli almost drags you out.

She leads you through the complex - it's like a tiny private city within the city, populated only by celebrity athletes from Thursday Fight Night, their entourages and the media trying to get glimpses of them - until you reach the shopping district. This is full of brands you've only vaguely heard of as being way too expensive. Waiting for you are Lucy the roller deby girl, Miranda (who blushes and avoids eye contact), Elys (whom corrects Tilli that she is a MUSHROOM, not a PLANT, they're TOTALLY DIFFERENT), and Saz, who is not a cop.

"Ooh, I've never seen a Shrelling up close!" This is Elys, who's about your height and dressed in a pair of jeans and a blouse. She peers at you like an art gallery exhibit. "This is so coooool.

"...Nice to see you properly," says Lucy, nodding her head. She's no longer the dazed and confused body following the jellyfish woman around.

"I'm interested in seeing you fight." Saz looks down at you, head cocked.

Miranda doesn't say anything to you, mumbling under her breath.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:49 am

Nellie returns the favor on Elys' curiosity, she herself being curious about her species.

"Yeah, us Shrellings are seemingly rather rare around these parts, but if it helps any; I haven't seen any living mushrooms before." She says as she herself grins and looks over to Saz a little.

"Nice, I've seen a few of your line of units in the past - actually worked with a gal of the type back home while in the core. Damn fast, I'll admit."

She crosses her arms, holding a tentacle out towards Elys' tendrils, as a gesture of 'shaking tendrils', rather than hands.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Elys shakes tendrils enthusiastically. She's about your height, which is nice! "Yeah, we live in the dark and get fed shit! I'm the only outgoing Shroom there is!"

"She doesn't actually eat poop, don't worry." Tilli giggles. "She's addicted to popsicles."

"They're flavoured frozen water, it's a miracle!"

Saz nods her head at you. "I keep the tradition going. Got to be fast in the fights with the stuff people are bringing into the ring nowadays."

"Enough of this! I'm not going clubbing looking like this!" Lucy gestures to herself. "Where we going shopping?"

"... There's always Allysi's." Miranda is not making eye contact with you. "It's all very nice stuff there."

"That's too much." Tilli shakes her head. "We should spend more carefully, we don't know how much TFN will pay us."

"Nuh-uh!" Lucy folds her arms and glares. "I wanna dress good! I'm a celebrity now!" You don't have the heart to tell her she's only technically correct.

"I'm gonna dress like a ho!" Elys seems too proud of her statement.

"I don't wear clothes," deadpans Saz.

As one, all five girls look at you.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Nellie chuckles lightly as they chatter, adding her own "I'm fine with anything, as long as it looks great, functional, and isn't held together by glue."

She stretches a little, putting her arms behind her head, "Guess a place with a sporty and durable dress, with some fancy stockings would be nice. I'm not picky, but I can't say I'm not feeling what Saz is, too." She jokes, only partially serious about wanting to be naked.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games