Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 pm

Go for the legs!: 1d20+2 17

You manage to hit Aiko and sweep the feet. However, the tiger morph turns what would be a harsh fall into a adept handstand, one hand slapping down on your gooey form to "pin" you in place.

"See? I turned the momentum of your attack into an action of my own." Aiko doesn't sound smug - just congratulatory. "The slime is a neat trick. I rarely see that. Now, would you like to try the same principle?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:58 pm

Nellie grunts from her slime form as she feels the impact, where she then tries to stick to the hand to climb the handstanding lady.

"Nice save, people usually don't react thst fast." She retorts, after her grunt.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:00 pm

"I've practised." Aiko flips back up to her hands, taking you with her. She pauses for a moment to admire her new you-slime-glove. "But it looks like you can be quite agile. I would definitely exploit that. Most of the contestants here have trouble with speed." She shakes her arm a little, not really trying to dislodge you.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Nellie is stuck on, though now she doesn't move further. "That I am; I've been agile all my life, doing parkour and rollerblading around the 'burbs back home. Getting some great use of it in the normal arena, but I'd rather risk not getting shot, and show off at the same time. Better choice, right?"
She chuckles, despite her form not visibly having a mouth.

"I'll admit that smack before was one I can still feel."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:35 pm

"Well, hiting hard helps." Aiko smiles - but it's small, rather terse. She's not quite ready to make friends just yet.

"...Do you wish to continue training? I'm not sure you will learn much from your current perch."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Nellie crawls off of the arm, reforming on the floor with her legs crossed. "Alright, so what do you want me to do then? I'm all up for learning, I just wanted to see how you reacted to that trick. People never realise what's happened, before they're wearing a coat made of me." She chuckles, standing up.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:35 pm

Aiko smiles. "Just pay attention and follow my lead."

You spend a good two hours with the tiger morph, training on various ways to turn an opponent's momentum and weight against them. You think you get a hang on the basics - enough that you might be able to apply it in your next fight!

(Add "Martial Artist +1" to your backgrounds!)

As you train, you notice that Aiko likes to arch her back and move in ways that accentuate her butt. It's a pretty good butt, although the closest you've been with a morph was paralysing Miranda back in your first fight. She makes this stuff look easy.

"Well," she hums, still smiling. "I think that went well. You learn fast."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:10 am

Nellie gives a light, satisfactory stretch as she follows up by wiping her brow, "Having little to no bones, really helps on the flexibility here. It's fun training here, that's for sure."

She looks around at the rest of the dojo briefly, giving a satisfied chuckle at the effort she's gone through currently. "What's next then? I'm feeling I've got the energy for a bit more, if you got any."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:36 pm

"Hmmm... If you have the energy for more..."

Aiko drops into a fighting stance, grinning. "I am toldyou have signed up for the Extreme circuit. That means there will be no holds barred. If you like, I could test your skills before the big day. Make sure you are prepared."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:12 am

Nellie chuckles, "Oh yes, I have. A fight for real then? This'll be fun."

She takes a few steps back, grinning from ear to ear as she assumes a proper fighting stance of her own.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:02 am

There's a long, tense pause as you size each other up. Then, Aiko moves! Her initial moves are quick, but she's clearly testing to see if you've absorbed what you've learned, and you managed to block them well enough. You have a split-second window before she gets her balance back again - what do you do?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Nellie grins at Aiko as they start to fight, and she definitely starts to put her training to use. Since her legs are her advantage, Nellie goes to use them as much as she can.

When she notices Aiko is off balance, she strikes; She jumps for Aiko's head with her thighs aimed at her head, where she plans to go for a frontal thigh-squeeze of her head, with Nellie's groin mushed up against Aiko's face if she manages it.
Her arms go to 'scuffle' with Aiko's hands, in case she's attempting to pry her off of her face.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Mortal kombaaaaat: 1d20+1 9

Unfortunately, you're fighting against the woman that trained you! Aiko bends backwards as you approach, her hands coming up to your legs instead of your arms as you'd anticipated. You flip together like a cartwheel and your world spins for a moment before you land heavily on your back, and Aiko ends up crouched over you, having flipped you over her head. Your immediate sight when you look up is her pussy, outlined by those tight pants.

"Not quite fast enough," hums the tiger. "But I've had practice." Without further ado, she sits on your face, giving you a mouthful of her snatch.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 am

"Gack--! Ah damn i--" Nellie gets cut off by Aiko's crotch slamming down on her face.

She squirms her head a bit, attempting to nick her with one of her fangs in response, though she's not planning to use her venom if she can avoid it.

Her hands attempt to grab at what she can, wanting to get some sort of leverage to throw her off of her face, even if she isn't fully against this predicament.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Aiko yelps as you nip at her crotch, but she remains firmly planted on your face.

"Sorry, Nellie," she hums. But there's only one way you're getting out from under me. Can you figure it out?" She wiggles her hips a little, making sure you get the message.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Nellie attempts to nod her head, but there isn't much she can do to reply from her current position.

What she can do, is attempt to grab her tentacles up at Aiko's chest, intending to cup a boob with each suction cup if Aiko doesn't stop her, or do other things first.

She has a very good idea of what Aiko means, at least. She can't make it happen by herself, as her arms are pinned down, but she is considering her goo form to get really intense in a different way than Aiko probably intends.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:56 pm

Aiko makes a "mmph" of pleasure as your tentacles grab her boobs. "That's it, my student..." She raised herself up a little, her hands coming down and ripping the crotch and ass of her pants away in one smooth motion, giving you access to absolutely everything.

"I'm sure you can teach me something too." She winks down at you, pulling her shirt away to let your tentacles play with her naked breasts.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Nellie can't see the wink, but her brief view is cut short by Aiko's furry lips slapping down on her face.
Nellie decides to play along, and sticks her long tongue inside her without hesitation.

As she feels the shirt popping off, she claps her tentacles back onto the bare chest this time, giving a firm squeeze of her suction cups at Aiko's nipples.

She definitely seems to understand what she meant, but she didn't expect the pants to be torn off that way.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:56 pm

"Mmmh~" Aiko sighs as you start to eat her out. "That's right... that's the spot..."

She begins to grind her crotch against your face, herbody arched to let your tentacles get as much access as possible. In fact, her hands come up and press on the backs on your tentacles, keeping them there. Seems she has a thing for tentacles. You can feel her tail rub along what parts of your body it can reach, although it's not focused on anything in particular.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:01 pm

All of Nellie the tail can reach is her head, making it pet her slimy head in a wavy motion.

Aiko's hands squish at the tentacles, their gooey shape finding its way nicely between her fingers, and against her nipples.
Nellie digs her tongue deeper, its foot-like length giving her ample chance to bottom-out Aiko with ease.

Nellie can't help but chuckle against Aiko's hips, as she starts to mess with her clit by using her bottom fang and lip to massage it.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games