Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Firing on the robot: 1d20+2 15
Damage: 1d8 8

You squeeze the trigger and the rifle bucks in your hands. The robot girl judders as she's perforated, and then collapses. The crowd bellows in delight.

Unfortunately, your new appearance attracts attention. The wolf girl turns and snarls, clearly deciding you're a bigger threat. She begins to run towards you, blades raised!
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Nellie wastes no time dashing towards the lizard man, giving a sharp whistle as she raises a hand for him to see what's up, not stopping one moment as she rushes to his side.

C'mon big guy, don't misunderstand the hint... She thinks to herself, hoping he'll get exactly what she's got in mind.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm

The Lizardman looks up as you approach and sees the wolf chasing you. His lips curl into a snarl and he drops his previous victim to the floor.

"Finally!" He spreads his arms wide. "A challenge!"

The wolf-girl doesn't respond to his retort. The two meet in a THUD of flesh on flesh, the wolf snarling as her claw hand is kept in a vice grip by the lizard. She kicks at his torso, claws scratching, and he punches her side with his free hand with blows that you're surprised don't break bones. Now they're tangled up, what do you do?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:58 am

Nellie doesn't waste any time circling around to get a good aim at the side of the wolf-girl, now that she's held in place by him. She gives a few glances around as she steadies, before taking aim at the furry target only about five meters from her.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Shoot the wolf-lady: 1d20+2 20
Damage: 1d8 6

You blow the Wolf-Lady away in a stream of bullets, and the crowd hollers. The lizardman stumbles back as the wolf suddenly is now a corpse flying to his right, and then manages to look at you.

"Kill-stealer." You can tell he doesn't mean it.

Suddenly, a horn blows, and the crowd's frienzied screaming goes even higher. You look around and realise that the arena is now littered with the bodies and blood (or equivalent fluids) of the fallen. There's no more movement or gunfire except from the survivors - you notice the jellyfish woman emerging from the tunnels below the arena, followed by a dazed-looking girl in very impratical combat gear. The rock monster looks bemused at its victory - at least, you think so. You can see a thin white figure stand up from an elevated position in the arena.

"AAAAAND THAT CALLS IT!" Robby Ruden's voice rings out over the arena. "Everyone still standing, congratulations! You've successfully survived the New Meat grinder, and are in the running to become Thursday Fight Night champions! Also, kiss your families goodbye and make sure you got that toothbrush packed, because you legally belong to us now! Heyoooo! Come back to the changing rooms, we'll figure out your contracts and get your new residences set up. You'll love it."

The lizardman shrugs and walks, clearly exhausted, in the direction of the changing rooms.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 am

"Thanks for that one, big guy." She chuckles, before the game ends.
Nellie starts walking over to where the robot from earlier dropped her weapon, unsure if she's actually allowed to pick it up post-battle, since she killed its former owner.

If not, or when she's done, she walks towards the changing rooms as well, figuring there's a gender split for the rooms.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:15 pm

As you head towards the changing rooms (finding with relief that they are indeed gender separated), you are flanked by lines of the Pit Girls from earlier, applauding and whooping. Burly security guards - also clones, probably - make sure to recover your weapons with the promise that they'll be returned to you shortly. You take a right in the corridor and end up in the rooms - which look a little too close to school gym locker rooms for comfort. The riot girl slumps down on one of the benches, still looking dazed. The woman in the white helmet leans against a locker casually, and the jellyfish woman stands close to the riot girl with a smirk on her features.

"Congratulations, y'all!" Another Pit Girl enters - judging by her white clothing and tan complexion, she's a different model from usual. "Y'all made it! You're art of Thursday Fight Night! Now there's a few thing t' go over, but go get yerselves cleaned up first!"

Oh, right, the showers. Riot girl and jellyfish woman head there straight away, but the sniper in white doesn't move. Is she a robot? Who knows?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:44 am

Nellie doesn't think too much about it, finding her locker before getting herself out of all her gear. As she's already got everything but her shorts off, the pit girl enters with her speech, causing Nellie to just shrug at the stuff.
Once her shorts are off, she walks towards the sniper, curious.

"Hey, you coming with the rest of us or somethin?" She asks, standing a meter or two from her.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:25 pm

The helmet swivels to face you, the single red lens flickering.

"If you had been observing the two like I have," she says in a voice clearly altered by something in the helmet, "you would not be in the same space as them."

Huh. Cryptic.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:51 pm

"What, you're saying I shouldn't go shower while they're there? Yeah, I know the jelly chick is frisky as hell, I saw her in the basement place." She crosses her arms. "Waiting for them to finish, I take it?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

"You could say that." The sniper looks back at the Pit Girls, who are standing there dumbly, waiting for the situation to change. "Word of advice - don't make eye contact with her if you can help it."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 am

"Didn't plan to, believe me." Nellie chuckles, "You seem chill. I'm Nellie, what's your name, hun?" She asks, extending her half for a shake, not seeming to really care about being stark naked whatsoever.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 pm

The sniper looks down at your hand, then shrugs and shakes it. She doesn't seem to care about your nudity much either. "Tilli. That's the closest you can get with your language. Our's has a lot of weird click sounds you can't do with a tongue. I have a translator on."

She tilts her head. "Not seen your kind around here before. Thought a Shrelling wouldn't want anything to do with the Corps. What brings you out here?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 pm

"Finances, really. Home's dead, not much else to really do." looking at Tilli, she raises an eyebrow curiously, "What about you,
hun? Similar reasons, I assume?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 am

"Need cash, like you." Tilli nods. "And hey, the corps got the money. I've been trucking along in the galaxy long enough to get good at killing, so death sports it is."

The jellyfish woman and her protege return. The girl is now naked, her expression somehow more confused and vacant than before. Tilli merely inclines her head at the pair before standing up.

"Guess it's our turn, then."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Nellie nods, waiting for Tilli to pass her before simply following her to the showers.

She is a bit concerned about the state of the other girl, but she figures she'll ask Tilli once the two others aren't close. ...She also does try to avoid eye contact, as she was instructed. Better safe to know why that is, before risking it.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 pm

As you pass, you feel the jelly woman's eyes on your back, but nothing more.

Once in the showers, you notice Tilli has followed you. She's seemed to remove some of her armor, revealing a shiny black material that might be undersuit or might be skin. Her helmet is off, replaced with what looks like a visor of clear glass and a complicated series of tubed running from her mouth to her back. She looks down at you.

"Sorry if this is weird. I'm made of gas. Have to clean the rest of me, though." She turns on the showers and sighs as the hot water hits her form - clearly, she has some sensation through the suit.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

"Gas? Huh, neat." Nellie takes the shower head just next to her, starting to wash herself off as well.
"One stray bullet must suck, if that's the case..."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 pm

"Why do you think I became a sniper," is the chuckle next to you. Tilli looks down at you and you can see, behind her visor, a pair of purple lights that are where eyes would go. They flicker over your form appreciatively. Her skin begins to shine brighter as she soaks her svelte body under the rush of water.

"Hmmm... besides, it lets me get some good views."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:15 pm

"What do you say we make a deal to not shoot each other, then? You seem like a pretty cool person, and it seems I've got gator-guy there not smacking me either." She chuckles, "Plus, I haven't seen gas this cute before."
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games