Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:31 am

The room doesn't have any obvious cameras, but you spot one or two hidden ones atop cupboards and near the bed.

Saz moans and falls to her knees theatrically as you dive back into her funny, her body trembling. "Ooh, oh god! She's really, really good! Ah! S-she's making me cum! Your little slutbunny's gonna cum, everybody! I- I'm cumming!"

And with that, she gives a jerk of her hips, her thighs tightening around your head as she cums. Her pussy floods your mouth with some that tastes like strawberry. You hear a litany of moans above you, and her restraints around you press you to her body even tighter for a moment. When it's over, Saz "pants", her body heaving.

"Mmm, that was good." You don't know if this is a different persona or if she's always like this, but now Saz is a little more sultry and sensual, her appendages rubbing faster against you. "I think, my sexy little Shrelling, that I owe you an orgasm or two back. Any way you like it, babe? You want to see what other attachments I have, or maybe you'd like to help me show off for the wonderful audience?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Nellie chuckles, Oh this'll be some interesting way of getting publicity... Nellie thinks to herself, blowing a kiss at the camera she can see nearest to herself.

"Oh, I can be up for all kinds of fun, especially tentacles, and really give the audience something to look forward to."
She lays her head back down on Saz's thighs, "Maybe we could show the audience a taste of what to come, if they stick around for our future matches we'll be in together. If they don't, they would miss a very good time. We can't have that, can we?"

She pauses, "In fact, why don't you show off the new addition to your team? I think the lovely fans would be more than eager to see that as a little taste, Mmm?~"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Saz chuckles, and her appendages manipulate you again, pulling you away and turning you right side up. As you finally get a not-upside-down view of the world, you get a better view of the place, and see a camera right in front of you, resting on the kitchen tabletop. Saz' cable arms have your arms pinned firmly to your sides

"Now, lovelies," Saz announces in a sweet tone of voice. "Shrelling aren't terribly common, which is a shame because they are all, to a person, very cute~. Watch closely..."

There's a whirr, and then an appendage returns to your inflamed pussy, rubbing and pushing teasingly, promising a . The ropes around your body shift, pushing your small breasts up and teasing your exposed skin with a warm, smooth caress.

"Looks like this one's been offending already. Visiting lewd bars in the red light district." Saz chuckles again. "Looks like Officer Slutbunny managed to catch this perp just in time~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:55 am

"Maybe she has, maybe she hasn't. You won't get me to admit to anything, hun." She chuckles, definitely liking the tentacles sliding around her body, as well as how she's on display for Saz's viewers right now.
She clasps her tentacles back towards Saz to stick them onto *her* chest in light retaliation.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 am

Saz thrusts her chest forward to let your tentacles stick, shaking her unfortunately plastic breasts for the viewers. "Well, looks like I'll have to do some interrogation, then~"

As if on cue, the tentacle pressing at your cunny thrusts in, filling you up. It's warmer and softer than the one at Club Myth, but it's no less thick or long. It immediately begins to thrust back and forth at a slow, steady pace. A little too slow.

"Now then, you slutty squid girl," titters Saz, all in on her persona. "Were you at Club Myth earlier this night? Tell the truth!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Nellie grins toothily at the mention of interrogation, her eyes widening a little as she feels the tentacle spike into her only moments later, but she keeps the grin as her eyes normalise after a second.

"Oh hun, we both know I didn't go there tonight. Why head there, when all the fun can be had here?" She gives a teasing pump of her hips against Saz, but if Saz could read her real feelings right now, she's definitely digging it, behind the tentacle catching her momentarily off-guard.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:15 pm

"Oh, a wisecracker, huh?" Saz giggles. "I like wisecrackers. I get to shut them up with a tentacle in the mouth~"

The tentacles go faster, giving you a decent pounding that makes the remaining aphrodisiac in your system buzz harder. If she speeds up, you might get your second orgasm of the night - and your "interrogator" wouldn't need to be teased much further to do it.

"Officer Slutbunny always gets her girl." Saz "winks" at one of the cameras. "I'll get you to admit everything I wanna hear from you tonight!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Nellie giggles heavier as the tentacle speeds up, her tentacles giving a tug and twist at their gripping points, "Can't talk if my mouth is full, can I?" She sasses back.

She could get used to this.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Saz grunts a little as you tease her breasts. "Oh, I don't think the viewers would mind too much, would they?" Her hips flex forwards in an unconscious thrust. "Mmm, would you like that, viewers? Do you want me to stuff this little slut's mouth, and how would you like it? Vote now!"

Her tentacles keep up th massaging of your body, and you feel a new one poke at your asshole, looking for an invitation in. You're getting pretty close to cumming now~
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Nellie clenched her cheeks as she feels the tentacles near her asshole, nuh-uh, she thinks, Rather stretch me further, shit..
She's really hoping that tentacle isn't going where Saz seems to hint that it's going.
"grh..ready to.. Drink up soon, hun..." Nellie moans through gritted teeth, panting heavily between the noises of pleasure she's making, definitely not helped by the aphrodisiac in her system.
Last edited by Ocfos on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

The tentacles at your ass sense your reluctance and retreat. The ones carrying you lift you up and over Saz's face.

"Looks like the viewers wanna hear you talk," Saz hums, and you wish you could see the chat or the poll. "Come on then. Scream for me. Let Officer Slutbunny know what she wants to hear!"

Might be a good time to cum. Thankfully, the tentacles help you there.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Nellie doesn't take long before she whines into a climax, spraying her juices all over Saz as she holds her up.

She lets out a surprising amount for someone her size, and it drenches Saz in her sweet-smelling and tasting juices.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Saz can't taste, but she sighs at the spray of juices over her body. The tentacles slow down a little and let you ride out your climax for a bit. When it's all over, Saz holds you close, looking up at the cameras.

"Well, looks like my teammate is going to need some more persuasion to tell her her secrets. But that's going to be for another time. This is Officer Slutbunny, signing off!"

The cameras click and vanish. Saz lets her tentacles unwind a little, letting you back down to the floor.

"You're a natural, hun." The high-pitched persona is gone, and regular Saz is back. "I can't wait to have you on my team. You're definitely getting a share of any donations from that. Do you wanna stay here for the night? We could... practice a few bits, if you want."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

"I'd love to, hun. Mind if I nap on you for a little?" Nellie asks as the cameras click off, grinning goofily as she keeps dripping from between her thighs,
"Shame you can't taste it, it's pretty damn good stuff I've been told. Berries n stuff, compared to the usual salty flavor others have."

Exhaling deeply, she continues, "those tentacles are great... I'll take two next time." She holds up two fingers as she says so, grinning from ear to ear.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm

"Sure thing," Saz chuckles. Your last awake sensation bisbyou being carried off, the click of Saz' feet ringing out...

---

It's the next morning, and you're on your way to the offices of Thursday Fight Night.

Saz was a great host. She let you clean up and eat there, and even ran a quick morning stream where you got to introduce her to your ability to turn liquid. The funds from that and last night were a significant bump for you, and Saz assured you that this was only part of what you could be getting if you worked with here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Increase your Wealth to Fine!

The reception of your manager's office isn't too big, but it's nice. A lot of dark wood and decent carpeting. The desk ahead of you is manned by one of the clones, except in a secretary costume and with a slightly bigger rack than the others. She looks up and smiles at you.

"Howdy," she chirps. "Y'all got an appointment?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:40 am

Nellie takes all the new wealth quite well, feeling relaxed as she's starting to actually get her footing somewhere again.

The next day, she steps into the reception of her "manager's" office, wearing the same dress she was last night, though made sure no stains were on it.

As she meets the secretary, she responds with; "I'm Nellie Tatiana Samotara. Pretty sure I should have an appointment, or I wouldn't really be here, would I?" She snarks a little, grinning.
"Definitely sure my manager would love a word or two, considering how last night went for me."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:58 am

"DOROTHY!" The shout rattles through the door. "Get the girl in here, pronto!"

Dorothy seems completely unflappable. "Yes, Mister Hutch. I'll send her in!"

You hear through the double doors to an office, decked out much the same way as the reception but with a huge window to the rest of the spacestation. Sat behind a desk is a man who looks almost uncannily like J K Simmons, complete with the pepper grey hair but, sadly, no cigar.

"Where you been?" His voice is gruff and loud, but there's no malice behind anything he's saying. It's more like he's got a lot of energy, but is too old to jump around. "Doing any more streams I should know about? Sorry about Dorothy, the clones here are terrible. My wife's got one and all she does is fornicate with it. Can you believe it? I bought it for her to do the yard work. Where are my manners? I'm John Hutch. I'm your manager. Sit."

He makes a show of leaving through some papers as you sit in a pretty comfortable chair opposite him. "So, normally I'd ask you about your career aspirations, but considering I've got an Extreme application here with your DNA signature on it, and two streams of you fucking my third most popular talent, I'd say I got that down just fine. At this point, I have to tell you you're insane and also that TFN doesn't cover any medical expenditures caused by stuff like taking too many cocks in one hole. No kidding, I legally have to tell you those things. So!" He leans back in his chair. "You got any idea what your act is gonna be? Where do you see yourself in, I dunno, five years? And don't say my job, I'm not dead yet!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:44 pm

"You know my past history, or only the history of me for the time I've been here? Never know with places like these, 'cause shit like all these damn clones freak me out a little." She pauses, leaning back, "But nah, you don't need to worry about the thing you had to warn about; I'm half-slime half-Shrelling, so I can take the pounding if need arises."

She chuckles, "I mean its not like one of the other contenders is a dragon with a 1 by 3 foot dick or something."
She raises an eyebrow after a slight pause, "...Right?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm

"I promise you nothing." Hutch leans back. "And yeah, I keep an eye on people in TFN. Not often - god knows I'd burn out if I had to look at all of my talent bumping uglies every waking moment. But I got notified you appeared on Saz's stream. Don't know much of anything about you before you turned up."

He gives you a once over. "Kid, gonna be honest. You got potential and drive. Those things take you real far in this gig. The rest is branding. We package you right and then you can just go. DOROTHY! I need a coffee."

"Comin' up," chirps Dorothy from behind the door.

"So," Hutch continues. "If you wanna get to grips, I reckon I can schedule you an exhibition match this week. I know it's short notice, but you'll get to try your stuff you've bought and you'll get paid a fair amount either way. And yes, it's what you think it is. Bunch of monkeys in marketing think it's funny."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:09 am

"Exhibition match being exactly what I think it is? Well, I can't say I'd expect otherwise from what I've signed up for."

"I used to be a ranger back in the day, 's where the drive part comes from, but all sorts of civil unrest lead me here when we were basically made into game for the big ones by trying to keep things civil. Longer story, probably too long to repeat at this point." She shrugs.

"That aside, branding might work with modelling shit or whatever, since this bod looks real neat in low light." She holds one of her tentacles out to the side, pointing to it with a finger, "But that's something you've probably noticed already."
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games