Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:46 pm

You don't see Elys as you work your way back through the corridors, although you think you hear a familiar moan coming from one of the side rooms.

You eventually leave the bar. As you're wondering where to go next, you hear the metallic tap of Saz's feet as the robot approaches. Her chassis is still a hot pink, but someone has doodled over her frame in what looks like neon green marker.

"Thought I'd find you here." The bunny-like robot tilts her head. "Is Elys in there? Probably riding the Jovian again."
Last edited by Unradical Dude on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Nellie raises an eyebrow a little as she hears the moan behind the closed door, figuring she'll leave her to some fun herself.

Once getting outside, Nellie stretches a little with her arms overhead, until she's suddenly interrupted by Saz approaching, who catches her a little by surprise.
"Oh Heya hun, I think she's wrestling something inside there, yeah. Heard something that sounded like her moaning from behind a door."

She looks Saz up and down,
"Nice style, by the way. You got a marker yourself? I'd love to sign your butt." she chuckles, definitely seeming like she's in a good mood.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:12 am

Saz giggles. "Yeah, that sounds right. Well, guess I win the bet, then~"

She turns on one foot like a ballerina, bending over so that her rear end points directly at Nellie. Some nice fellow sculpted a nice ass on her. The strange struts that make up her arms bend like tentacles, fishing out a marker pen and handing it to you.

"Feel free to sign anywhere, hun." She sounds fishy. Can robots get drunk? Who cares.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 am

Nellie takes the marker, and decides to scribble her signature near Saz's inner thigh, followed by a little squid on the other side of the gap between her thighs.

"Nice chassis," She chuckles, "I can see how you'd get far in this place, built like that." She puts a hand on her butt to tease, before handing the marker back.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:28 am

"Oh, they love me." Saz wiggles her behind, enjoying her new markings. "I've jumped around a few bodies, but this is the best by far. Plenty of overlap between people who like robutt and people who like thighs.

"But what about you, hm?" She turns back around, appendages reaching out to counter-grab your butt back. They feel smooth and more like a warm fabric than metal. "You're a tight little package yourself. You're going to be a smash hit on the circuit, I can tell. Mmm, I'd love to see you in the Extreme stuff~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:23 am

"In the extreme one, huh? I've already signed for that arena, and I bet it'd be fun if you signed up as a partner in that. Don't you agree? Would be a very fun duo." She chuckles as Saz grabs her own butt, not seeming to mind one bit as they grab the outside of her dress. She's definitely still affected by the aphrodisiac, that's for sure.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:46 pm

"Mmm, sounds fun, hun~" Saz pulls you closer, looking down at you with a hip cocked. Her voice drops to a purr. "You maybe wanna... do some practice for it? We have to look good for an audience, after all."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:53 pm

"Oh hun, we already look fantastic." She snickers with a wide grin, "Practice never hurts though, but we'd need a good spot for it."

She leans against her in return.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Current Status:
Health: 10/10
Bennies: 0

Items [items in square brackets are currently equipped]:
Standard Outfit (full body)
[Dress] (full body, reroll the dice when charming someone)
Dual Hermes Shotgun Pistols (1 weight, d8 damage, concealable, medium range, low clip size)

Wealth: Poor (I forgot to increase this for you beforehand! You're doing pretty okay :D)

Trick: Goo form, paralytic venom
Flaw: Poor Temper, Headstrong, cocky.
Backgrounds:
+1 Mechanic
+3 Parkour (gymnast?)
+2 Shrelling
+2 Firearms

Saz laughs. "I've got the perfect place in mind. It's got central heating, a lot of warm beds and some exciting items to play with."

The lights on her body blink a few times, and there's a hum as an automatic taxi swoops down from the skies, anti-gravity energies thrumming. The door hisses open, and you feel the strong arms of the bunnybot scoop you up, bridal style, to carry you into the plush back seats. They don't do things by halves here.

"TFN Apartments," says Saz as she clambers in. Obligingly, the door shuts behind you and you take off. But the aphrodisiac is working pretty hard through your system - can you hold out until you get back?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Nellie doesn't object one bit to being swooped up bridal style, nuzzling her head against Saz as she's carried inside the taxi.

"Apartments, huh? Snazzy. I just have that trailer thing you saw me leave earlier." She does nuzzle the side of her head against Saz's chest (or lack thereof) as she seems in a rather cuddling mood.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm

"Turns out a couple of years giving thighjobs in the arena pays the bills~" giggles Saz as you nuzzle against her. One of her arms slips under your top, wrapping gently around your left breast and squeezing gently. The other wraps around your midsection, keeping you close to her.

"You know, these things were designed to restrain people." Saz's voice is teasing, and the lights on her chassis have lowered to a dim blue. "But they do a lot of wonders in the bedroom, too~. They can go anywhere you like, if you want."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:49 pm

"Oh I don't mind some bondage, if that's what you were aiming for." She giggles, further so when her boob is slithered around, "Anywhere, hm? Oh I like where this is going.~"

After a little pause, she adds, "I think I've been very naughty tonight, hun."
She then leans in to 'kiss' Saz, if she even has a mouth to kiss. Nellie doesn't seem to care either way, anywho.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

Saz laughs as you plant a kiss on the front of her face. "'preciate the sentiment, Hun. But I am cursed to be unable to make out. Oh noooo~"

Whilst she's goofing around, the armature around your waits flicks out and loops a few times, pulling your arms to your sides in a tight but not uncomfortable hug. The other arm moves from your boob down your body, now gently rubbing against your pussy.

"How long can you hold out, hun? Not long to go until we're back at mine~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:13 am

"Oh plenty.~" She chuckles, leaning herself further against Saz. She doesn't seem to be affected much by the teasing, though she does seem to be blushing despite not actually being drunk.

"Is there a better place to put my mouth, if you have no lips?" She asks in a suggestive tone.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:29 pm

In response to your question, Saz flips you easily, holding you so that you lie down her body with your face facing her crotch. You see a panel there, which clicks and slides away. There's a mechanical whirr, and then a false vagina rises into place, clicking in front of your face. It looks very much like the real thing.

"Go on, hun. Eat up." Saz' arm pushed your head down, whilst the one fondling your pussy behind to him gently, vibrating against your lips and the skin of your crotch and thighs.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:26 am

Nellie was about to say something, but her head is then pressed between the mechanical thighs, and the robotic lips meet her face as they slide into view.

She doesn't seem to hesitate, beginning to tease at her clit with her tongue.

Nellie seems to be liking the vibrations, as even through her spats, her thighs react by squeezing lightly at anything that might be near.

Her dress has already slid up her body, so her spats are fully visible on her hips.
She doesn't seem bothered by the fact they're in a taxi, but that may or may not be due to the aphrodisiac.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:05 am

Saz purrs as you get to work. "Mmh, yeah. That's it, babe. Lick me~" Your efforts are rewarded with more playing and vibration on your pussy. The cable constricting your body begins to subtly shift as well, rubbing against your nipples and breasts to remind you of your entrapment whilst keeping you stimulated.

Suddenly, the taxi stops. You try and peer up but can only see the interior of the car.

"Well, here's our stop." Saz' voice takes on a sudden playful tone. "Time to show you off~" Her thick thighs swing and you find yourself being lifted as she steps out of the transport. You can hear the whistle of the wind and see a brushed metal floor of a raised catwalk. She mentioned an apartment. How swanky is it? You don't have a lot of room to ask questions as she strides on, legs splayed wide enough to keep you pressed to her cunny.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:51 am

Nellie doesn't mind one bit, chuckling at the breeze. In response, she shifts her tentacles around to grab Saz's cheeks around her hips, using the two big cups inside them to suck on tight.

She does give more nibbles at the clit, really not seeming phased, though she still does try to see where they might actually be.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:01 am

The wind quickly cuts off, leaving you in a corridor of white with expensive shag carpeting. You hear a few beeps - some sort of security system, maybe? But then you're through, and you get to see a very fancy studio apartment, with a large bed set next to a machine of some kind. On the other side of you, you can see a kitchen with a bar, a set of very comfortable seats and an incredible view of the city, lit up at night.

"Hello, viewers~" Saz purrs. "Your favourite slutbunny, Saz, is back! And I- ooh - I think I've found a new teammate! This is Nellie, a sexy little Shrelling, and she's s-so good with her tongue I think she's g-gonna make me cum soon! Say hi, Nellie~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:18 am

Nellie chuckles, raising her head at a freakish angle with her neck to look around to try and spot the camera, "Hmm? Oh, sweet. Hey there, you horny people from all over the galaxy and beyond." She grins, giving a wink as she dives back in with her tongue.

"Such strong thighs." Nellie mutters with a chuckle as she digs deeper, muffled a little by said thighs and her own head.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games