Verinamus the sorcerer (Randomizer 4)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Verinamus the sorcerer (Randomizer 4)

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:09 pm

"whenever you want, she hasn't taken a break at all since you left, and she's not really got set hours at the moment anyway" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:45 pm

I smile ''Mind if I take her then? I think she deserves a little break.'' I stick out my tongue ''And I bet the patrons would like it if you gave them some attention as well''
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:35 pm

she chuckles " yeah, that'll be fine" she tells you with a chuckle, " we'll be fine without her for a few hours"
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 pm

I nod and walk towards the elf. ''So, how has your day been? I hope you aren't having too much fun, since we're having a break''
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:57 pm

" what? fine, a break would be really good" she said, with a smile, her words where followed by a gentle slap sound, as one of the patrons spanks her exposed ass, making her blush darkly
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:55 pm

I chuckle a bit as I hear her get slapped ''Alright that's awesome, how about you finish up and I'll finish my drink, then we'll be off to the market district to succeed in what we failed to do yesterday!''

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:18 pm

She nods "Okay," she agrees with a nod, before she goes of so she can finish serving the drinks she had
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:33 pm

I go back to the bar to finish my drink, and then wait for her so we can head out.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:34 am

She soon comes over to you "well then, I'm ready to go when you are" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:37 pm

''Alright let's go'' I lead her out, of course holding the door like a gentleman, before heading to the market district. We had some money to spend to get some nice clothes, and maybe something else if anything caught my fancy

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 am

The markets where much the same as the day before, but now you could afford a lot more, Aladria starts to look at the clothing, she seemed to have expensive tastes, but ultimately what you got her was up to you, at the moment, she was looking at a set of simple leather armour, it was practical but not particularly flattering
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 pm

I briefly touched her shoulder while looking around what armour could look more appealing. She wasn't going to be a warrior, a personaly bodyguard needed both elegance and protection, after all. ''I'm sure some of this armour would work wonders in the field, Aladria, but we need something that works both as protection and as good looking clothing. If we want to get somewhere you shouldn't look like a normal soldier. If you'd have something fashionable, something that would help show your natural elegance it would help us in more ways than one. Of course perhaps we'd need to save for something like that, so maybe we'd do with some normal clothing for now.'' I chuckle. I could imagine her in the most exotic of armours, but I wasn't quite sure what I could afford at the moment that would strike a balance between protection, mobility and charm.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:49 pm

She nods "I shall wear whatever you buy for me, anything is better than just underwear" she tells you. She seemed to have her eye on a set of elven armour which was in fact rather elegant, but it was pricey too, there was plenty of other armour that looked pretty good which was a lot cheaper
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 am

I looked at the elven armour. It would have been imported which probably explained the price, it would really help out. If I could afford it. Otherwise I'd look for something that would fit Aladria's body well and wouldn't hinder her movements. If I could I'd also buy her some good leather boots, silent and light.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:14 am

It would cost most of what you had but you could afford it with about 100gold to spare, though you could try haggling it down
(which I will sort out with a dice if you want to)
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:22 am

I decide that I could try and haggle a bit. Hey I had some charms and some access to the seller's mind. Maybe I could get some of it off. I wasn't going to push it too hard, but there such a suit of armour wouldn't be in that high demand in a human city, so the merchant might be willing to part with it for less than his intended price.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:34 am

((check at 15. roll: 15+3 success))
You managed to lower the price considerably which left you with a little over 300gold left. Aladria se md happy that you'd got her the armour and got changed into it quickly
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:03 am

I smile at her "Looks good on you!" I look over her new outfit. What else do you think you need? Otherwise I might get something for myself." I needed a good cloak. A sorcerer just needed one both to be imposing and against the elements. Style opens doors, you see.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:05 am

Shethinka for a moment"a sword or a bow would be useful if you want me to defend you"she tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:09 am

I nod. Both of those had a huge range of quality. I couldn't get here a great quality sword or a bow of amazing quality. But I looked around for a light sword regardless, imagining she wouldn't use a heavy weapon. "What kind of fighting style are you used to?" I ask curiously, also looking around for some better clothes for myself, I needed to dress like a man of standing if I wanted to be one.

Randomizer4

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games