Verinamus the sorcerer (Randomizer 4)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Verinamus the sorcerer (Randomizer 4)

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:36 am

He turns to you " hey, I'm just concluding my masters business" they tell you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 pm

I give him a wink ''And what would that business be then?''
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 pm

" I'm looking for the man responsible for guarding the slaves after the auction earlier" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:33 pm

''That's me'' I smile ''What can I do for you boy?"
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:53 pm

" here" he hands two bags of gold to you and the note " my masters note explains it, but that's the 500, plus another hundred for you" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 pm

I smirk ''Thank you.'' I read the note, and then get a gold piece from my sack and give it to the slave. ''For a job well done'' This man was generous, this would help. It would probably go towards clothes and maybe a decent weapon for my bodyguard.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 pm

he nods " thank you" he tells you with a smile, " good bye" he waves as he heads off, the note basically thanked you, and explained why there was extra
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 pm

I nodded softly to myself, that man must have been rich if he tips 100 gold pieces. Good thing I didn't antagonize him.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:22 pm

the rest of the day goes smoothly and the merchant lets you go for the day,
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 pm

I decide to see how the girls are doing first and then to see about the rest of the day, studying or shopping would both be useful.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:33 pm

when you got back to the bar, Aladria was still working hard in the bar, and by the looks of it she was getting more attention than she liked, mean while the maid was working behind the bar taking orders this time
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:38 pm

I stood there and observed for a bit before walking to the bar, with the intent of asking Aria how the day was going

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 pm

" hey Ver~" she says with a smile when she see's you " what can i get you?" she asks you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm

I smile back ''Hey Aria, I have a few things in mind I'd love to get every time I see you, but a beer would do'' I smirk at her ''How was your day?''

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:23 pm

she pours a mug of beer for you " good, Aladria has been a lot of help" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 pm

I look back at my slave and then to Aria again, taking a sip. ''Glad to hear, I hope she hasn't had it too badly''

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 pm

she nods " It hasn't been too bad, she's getting more attention than she'd like dressed like that I think" she tells you with a chuckle " when you have the money, I'd by her a dress at least" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 pm

"Yea, I had some luck today, so that's something on the agenda. Wonder what kind of clothes she'd like?'' I respond, taking another sip and reflexively checking if the bundle of coins was still on me.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:46 pm

fortunately it was, but that was something you should be careful of in future. " well ask her, I'm sure she knows what she likes better than I do," she tells you with a smile " something modest is a definite though, she hates being so exposed I can tell" she says
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:53 pm

I nod, ''Sure thing. I'll keep it in mind. When is she done?''

Randomizer4

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games