Verinamus the sorcerer (Randomizer 4)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Verinamus the sorcerer (Randomizer 4)

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm

She follows you, clearly very reluctantly
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:15 pm

I sigh and move her back onto the stage, gesturing to the merchant that this was the final one for today.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:05 pm

He nods, and introduces the sale, the bidding shot up rapidly, reaching about 5000 before it was over
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Wow, those fox girls must really be rare. I wonder what kind of sick things those people want to do to her.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:48 pm

as the auction was over, you needed to take her back to the pens, then you'd be dealing with securing all of the payment, this went buy quickly and soon most of the slaves had been collected. however one of the people who'd one of the later slaves with a high bid, turned out not to have enough coin on him. " okay... look I'll give you this money, and I'll take the slave and come back with the rest" he was short about 500,
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 am

I sigh and shake my head. This was a typical scam. "That is fine sir, but only if you deposit something worthwhile to act as a guarantee.'' I speak softly and in a friendly manner, this wasn't an insult, just sound business. ''Even though you are a valued client, we'd have to ask you for something valuable you can miss until you can return, such as a piece of jewelry?"

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:15 am

he sighs " I do not wear jewelry, as you can see" he tells you, and sure enough he wasn't, with the exception of a simple gold band around his index finger and a signet ring, which wouldn't be worth taking
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am

I throw up my hands for a brief moment and then think out loud ''Pardon my ignorance sir, but are you from here? Perhaps a written declaration would be enough.'' Assuming that he lived here, turning tail and running off would be more expensive than paying the 500 gold.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 am

he nods " yes, I do, " he tells you " I apologize for the inconvenience, I wasn't expecting such a good piece to come up" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:27 am

I smile ''Thank you, we do our best! I'll quickly get some pen and paper and we'll just make a note about the remainder of the money.'' I do just that, explaining the situation to the slave merchant and getting some paper to sign it with.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:36 am

the merchant nods, " alright, but if he doesn't cme back with the rest it' coming out of your pay" the merchant tells you before letting you continue
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 am

"Someone buying such expensive slaves has a vested interest in making sure his reputation stays intact" I reply, heading back to the client, to make a neat little contract.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:20 am

he goes through it with you " looks good" he comments when it was done , " I'll sign, it then" he says taking the quill and signing it for you, and then hands it back to you, " I will have a slave run the money to you when i get back" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:27 am

Almost as an afterthought I scan his mind a little. If he was scamming me, he must be weakest now, thinking he succeeded. But I didn't think so, it would have taken too much effort and preplanning, to come short this amount.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 am

he seemed to be genuine, " so can i have my slave?" he asks you
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 pm

I nod "Thank you for your patronage, I hope the product is to your liking." I give him a friendly smile and hand over the slave.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:48 am

he nods " I shall have a servant here soon with the remainder of the pay as soon as I can he tells you " thank you, I owe you one" he adds before turning to leave
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 pm

I nod and smile ''Have a nice day!'' I scratch my chin. Hopefully that man won't stab me in the back. It was likely, but getting into trouble with him might have been a problem.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 am

After that it was back to regular duties until a slave turned up looking around with a couple of pouches of gold, and some paper
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 pm

I smirked and approached the slave ''Good day. You have something for us?"

Randomizer4

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games