In Her Parent's Footsteps [Phoenixcz]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: In Her Parent's Footsteps [Phoenixcz]

Postby devilbird » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:57 am

The three of you let out your attacks, though you try to time it so that your arrow strikes when their spells do. The goblin doesn't get much of a chance to survive your ambush. Arara is the one that wakes him as he gets blasted by a jet of ice rocketing from her fingertips. It doesn't do much to hurt him compared to what follows, but it scares the little goblin awake. His head swivels about as he tries to understand what just happened. He grips his weapon tightly, but is fried by divine light before he even notices you. As he drops to the floor, your arrow flies out and sticks into one of his eyes. The force from your shot sends the body tumbling into the stream below. The only sound he was allowed to make was him striking the ground below. And even that was muffled by the echoing of the water. That couldn't have gone any better for you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lina holds her action
Arara uses ray of frost: 23 hits! She does 3 damage.
The goblin is surprised for the round, but is no longer asleep.
Goblin makes a dex save vs Torga's Sacred Flame: 12 fails. Goblin takes 7 damage and dies.
Lina shoots the corpse: 20 hits. An arrow sticks out of the corpse.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Looks like things finally start to go our way for a change. I whisper "Good work. I'll check further ahead, can you lead the others here?" before moving forward, across the bridge. I still have to find Klarg and check if there's anyone with him, but I think Avreene had a point before: once the scouting is done, we'll ditch any complicated plan and just rush him... or them, unless the odds would be against us. I check the ground for traps as I move. Putting traps in inhabited or well-traveled area isn't the smartest idea, but it looks like these goblins like them. Better to be careful, especially as relying just on my darkvision limits me.

I intend to make the scouting quick, just checking the route, a short look into Klarg's lair, and back again before my presence is noticed. My nudity is actually helpful for that... no clothes to rustle, leather to crack or metal to clink, though I do have to be more careful. Bare feet and rocks don't mix well.

Good to have you back

HP: 10/10
Spell slots: 0/level 1
Other resources: Bardic Inspiration, 1/3. Hit die, 0/1d8, Arrows, 4 left
Conditions and effects:
Achievements: One Time at Bandit Camp
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 am

They nod and go to retrieve your other friends while you press onwards. (Perception 8) You scout carefully for any trip wires or traps that you may not have noticed when you were marched in, but fail to find anything. Even with your ability to see in the dark, you find it difficult to tell if the path is clear, or if you are just missing something. You do, however, manage to avoid running your toe into a loose rock. You are across the bridge and down the tunnel when you come across the pools of water from before. One of which has been emptied and is very slowly building up water once again. (Stealth 10) You find it is still being guarded by a pair of goblins, though it doesn't look like they notice you. From your position, you are right next to another path that you know you haven't seen yet. That is likely where Klarg is.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 am

Another two goblins. That's not ideal, dealing with them would be less certain than the one on the bridge. Worse, I think we may be closer to Klarg's lair. Even if they won't get a chance to shout a warning, he may hear any noise from combat, whether chanting of spells, or even the sound of their bodies falling to ground if everything goes just fine. Looks like the goblin's attention is elsewhere for the moment. It's risky checking the other path and leaving them between myself and the others, but I have to know where Klarg is, and if he's alone. I'm almost certain that if we attack the guards, we'll have to deal with him too. Acutely aware of the danger of having enemies both in front and behind me, I'll sneak into the other tunnel. Not to mention that I'll have to back too, even if everything goes well with the scouting. If I'm noticed, I'll be in a bad spot, but others are close enough to hear my call for help, if it comes to that, and with luck, I'll be able to defend myself until they arrive.

Oh, who am I kidding, if something goes wrong, I am *so* dead...

Conditions and effects:
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:33 am

With the consequences of getting caught adding even more pressure, you double down on your efforts to not be caught, enslaved, raped and or killed. You feel that this is a good plan, as you feel like something would have gone wrong had you been exactly as stealthy as you were a few moments ago. With the grace of a ninja, you peek your head into the cave. There you see sacks and crates of looted goods piled up in the south end of the cave. To the west, the floor slopes toward a narrow opening that descends into darkness. In the middle of the cavern, the coals of a large fire smolder. Sitting around the fire are Klarg and two goblin bodyguards.

Stealth 24
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:20 pm

All right, so that's all I've needed to know. There's more goblins left than I've hoped, and they are too close to reliably deal with them separately. Once we'll attack the goblins near the pool, the noise will draw out Klarg and his companions. Best we could hope for is that he'll send the goblins to check what's going on, giving us the chance to face the enemy groups one after other instead of all at once. Less than ideal, but It's not like we have much of a choice. Even if we decided to run out of the cave naked and unarmed, Sildar is still a prisoner, and the goblins would likely chase against us. I wonder where the hole to the west of Klarg's cave leads to, and if it could be exploited somehow, but I have no way to check that out, and we've had enough complicated plans for tonight. Direct assault it is, then, though we should still try to take down the two guards quietly. We could always get lucky and get a drop on Klarg too.

Of course, now I have to get back too. But I've managed to get here silently, getting back to the others shouldn't be much harder. I start making my way away from the cave, trying to be just as careful as before, praying that the goblins won't have any reason to go visit Klarg's cave right now.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:10 am

Having confirmed the number of goblins, as well as the location of Klarg, you turn back to gather your party. Though you are worried about how many remain, you decide that a straight forward assault is the best course of action. Any other plan could fall apart with unseen consequences like the last one, but simply slugging it out will just come down to strength. As you back away, you end up bumping into something cold and slimy. You clasp your hands to your mouth to muffle a shriek as you spin around. It was just part of the cave wall. The two goblins at the pools perk up and turn toward your direction, with you hiding behind the wall you just bumped into. They draw their scimitars and slowly make their way toward you. Your eyes dart about, trying to find a way out of this when you spy a rock. You pick it up as the goblins are almost upon you, and toss it so that it clatters just outside Klarg's lair. They rush past you to investigate and you slip behind them. As quietly as you can, you streak through the cave and back toward the bridge.

Stealth 12
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:05 am

I got the infmation I've wanted and avoided detection... barely... but I may have made the incoming battle harder in the process. It would be easier to fight the goblins near the pool separately from Klarg and his bodyguards. Hopefully, they'll go back to watch that area before we're ready, if they won't find anything. With the way clear, I don't delay here any longer and go inform the other girls of the situation.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Mon May 07, 2018 4:18 pm

You return to the girls and inform them of how many enemies you have left. They seem about as concerned as you are. In normal circumstances, that many goblins would be only considered a moderate workout, but you are currently at a clear disadvantage. Ill equipped and unable to cast their strongest spells, any plan is incredibly risky at this point. Worse still is that many of your companions are still injured from fighting their way into the cave. Torga in particular seems to only be standing through sheer dwarven stubbornness. They do agree with your idea to try and separate the two fights. Avreene also points out that even if the commotion was loud enough to draw Klarg and his guards, you could still potentially kill the sentries at the pool before they could join the fight.

The only one that wasn't on board was Seraphina, who asks, "Why don't we just cut our losses and leave? Why do we need to risk our lives like this?"

The others point out that this isn't an option. Avreene won't just abandon Sildar to die, and Torga wants to find what ever clues she can about Gundren. Even Arara says she would rather die than leave her spell book behind. The only one that doesn't weigh in is Rowan. The normally loud and boisterous adventurer now just silently nods in agreement with whatever is said, and still refuses to look anyone in the eye. She might be out voted so far, but you could always side with the halfling if you wanted. That said, they all ready themselves for your command.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu May 10, 2018 9:51 pm

I'm trying to come up with a better plan, but all I have are some ideas to try to make things easier, nothing that could really be called "a plan". That's not necessarily a bad thing, considering my "clever" plan is what got us into this mess... literal, sticky mess... in the first place. Seraphina's objection to staying here is understandable, as much as I want some revenge on the goblins, I would support her notion... if not for Sildar. If we run, the goblins will kill him for sure. "Easy for you to say, you're not the one who would need to walk to Phandalin naked and unarmed." I smile, though she can't see it in the darkness. But I don't want to make her sound selfish. "Ignoring how embarassing would that be..." Is that true? To my surprise, I find that idea more fun, and even interesting, than embarassing. Hm. "We can't leave Sildar here, and some of the things they stole from us are important. My stuff is just that... stuff, I would leave it behind with no second thoughts, but the only thing I have left from my parents is there too, Avreene's axe is a family heirloom, not just a weapon, and a spellbook is too valuable to just replace. I assume Torga and Rowan also have important things in there, even if we all decided naked walk through the woods sounds like fun idea. If you want to leave, feel free to, we really could use your help, but I won't force you to go with another of my ideas, or hold it against you if you leave after all that's happened." I really hope she'll decide to stay, but I'm in no place to order her to. And even if I was, I wouldn't want to.

I can't help it, but there *is* one thing I want to try. I grab a pebble and look at Torga and Arara "Can either of you cast some sort of light spell? If the guards are back at the pool, I could walk to them with my hands behind my back, pretending I'm tied, hiding the light in my palm. I'll say Yeemik sends me as a gift to Klarg, or something, hopefully distract them enough so all of you could get closer, then reveal the light to make them targets for all of you, instead of only the three of us who can see in the dark. At this point, I'll take any advantage I can get." Obvious disadvantage is that I'll be in the goblins' reach, if the shots from the dark won't drop them, but right now, I'm propably in the best physical shape from all of us to avoid their attacks.

If they agree and cast the spell, I'll give my bow to Seraphina or Avreene, whichever wants it, then do as I said and move towards the pool, openly, hopefully drawing the guards' attention (if they are there) towards me, doing my best to look broken and submissive, explaining Yeemik sends me as a gift for Klarg to "try out" before he and the wolf is done with the others, if they ask. If they let me get closer, I drop the pebble to illuminate us, let other attack from a distance, then try to kick (unarmed strike) any goblin still standing, if needed. Same if the others are spotted, or they attack first, or the goblins don't buy my bluff.

If not, same deal as with the guard on the bridge: get into range, let the spellcasters unleash their firepower, which seemed more effective than my bowshots, preferably each against a different target, than shoot at any goblin still standing, choosing at random, if neither falls from spells.

The last section is there to explain the actions if you wanted to move things forward a bit faster, otherwise, feel free to ignore it and continue from the first or second one.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sat May 19, 2018 9:35 pm

"Hmph! Not like your giving me much choice. I doubt I'd make it on my own," Seraphina crosses her arms in a huff. With her reluctantly on board, that means everyone is now willing to fight on. Arara isn't able to cast light on the stone, but Torga is. Or at least, she would be if she had her holy symbol. Without either a focus or material components, your allies are sorely limited in what spells they can cast. With no other choice, you go with plan B.

You and your two casters sneak on ahead while the others are left behind in frustration. Arara pulls ahead of you, and you notice that she seems distracted. She fidgets and squirms while she walk. She occasionally glances back at you and Torga, and you are close enough to notice that she's a little wet now. Perhaps you aren't the only one that seems to be enjoying this exhilarating streak through the cave? Still, it seems like this is news to her as well, with her still trying to cover up over paying attention to where she's going. As a result, she ends up tripping on what you swear is the same rock that you kicked before. That thing must have it out for you. She cries out in a mix of pain and surprise as she falls to the ground in plain view of the goblins. As much as sound gets drowned out by the echos in this cave, they very clearly notice that. Without missing a beat, they both make a beeline for Klarg's lair.

Lina Stealth: 19
Arara Stealth: 3
Torga Stealth: 14
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun May 20, 2018 12:59 am

I'm glad that Seraphina decided to stay. I wonder if her reluctance is just a posture: if we went ahead without her and failed, we'd still buy her enough time to get away, and she's proven herself sneaky enough to avoid any goblins sent after her.

This was a simple plan, even simpler since Torga couldn't cast her spell, so the bluff version was out. There really weren't any unknowns to mess it up, unlike the original idea that got us here.

But, of course, the gods really want their laugh, so they mess things up for us. Or the rock is actually a mimic, I've heard they do this sort of thing once. While Arara looks distracted, she's an elf, she should be able to dance all around this place without the goblins noticing. I refuse to accept this is all just bad luck. After all, I'm trying to praise Tymora properly, and even if I'm annoying her with requests for help a bit too much lately, she's not a bitch to do this sort of thing on purpose. And I've even promised a donation to Beshaba if she won't interfere with us. What more can girl do? Seriously.

"Get them before they escape!" I still try to keep my voice down, but the urgency in it should be clearly noticeable. I loose an arrow at the one closer to Klarg's lair, not waiting for the spells this time, and move towards the goblins as fast as I can without compromising my aim too much. We really, really, need to stop them.

Action: shooting at the goblin closer to Klarg's location, +4 to hit with shortbow. Moving towards them, but keeping out of Arara's line of fire, if possible. And, what the hell... bonus action to use my last Bardic Inspiration on Arara, if she rolls high enough to hit the goblin without it, she can keep it for Klarg

Other resources: Bardic Inspiration, 0/3. Hit die, 0/1d8, Arrows, 3 left
Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Wed May 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Torga knew how much trouble everyone was in if the goblins reached their boss, so she rushed forward to try and stop them. She chanted a quick prayer to Marthammor Duin, and a flash of divine fire decended from the ceiling above. Unfortunately, the lead goblin was on his toes, and rolled to the side before her sacred flame could hit.

Not wanting to let the attack go unpunished, the goblin aimed his short bow at Torga while his buddy ran past to sound the alarm. Normally, Torga is one of your party's best armored fighters, but now she was just injured, cumbersome and exposed. The arrow struck her square in the chest, and she fell to the cold cavern floor.

Was she dead? Could she still be saved? You didn't have time to think about that now. Things had taken a horrible turn. You fire an arrow in retribution. You get your vengeance on the creature as the arrow plugs into his side. However, he was not nearly as hurt as your friend already was, and he fights through the pain to keep standing. Arara then moved to finish him off with her ray of frost. Fortunately, he had dropped his shield to use his bow, and had no way to block the spell. He fell dead with some frozen blood crystalizing around the arrow. The wizard then ran to check on your fallen cleric.

"She's still alive!" she calls out to you, no longer caring about stealth at this point, "but she needs medical attention badly."

Sacred flame save DC 13: save
Lina attacks Goblin 1 for 22: Hit!
5 damage
Arara uses Ray of frost on goblin 1 for 14: Hit!
2 damage
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed May 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Ah, fuck. This day... night, whatever... keeps going better and better. Torga is dying, maybe dead, and one of the goblins got away anyway. Arara's assurance that Torga is still alive just after the remaining goblin dies is little comfort. The enemy reinforcements may arrive any second, and there's nothing we can do about that. We should run towards the others, who are waiting in darkness, without any idea what's going on beyond Arara's shout... but I can't just leave Torga here to die. "I'm have no magic left! Give me a moment!" Fear is apparent in my voice. I drop the bow and remaining arrows and run towards the fallen goblin, to rip his clothing for a bandage, or to look for anything that could be of use, however slight the chance may be. I don't care about stealth either, only speed. I'm not sure what good will it be if Klarg and his minions attack us, but I'll have to try. I know there's some medical equipment with my stuff, but it may as well be in Neverwinter right now.

In my mind, I pray to anyone... anything... willing to listen. Tymora, Torga's god, Lathander, even fiends from the Abyss... I don't care anymore, as long as they'll help us. You've had your fun, now it would be a good time for divine intervention. Please, don't let Torga and others die for my stupidity. I'll repay you later, I'll do anything you want...!Thought the plea is sincere, deep down, I don't believe anyone will answer. If there's some higher being caring about what happens to us at all, it's definitely not on our side.

Welp, going both better and worse than expected. While I'm surprised we've taken at least one goblin now, I was hoping they'll run instead of returning fire. But it fits Lina's flaw.

Other resources: Bardic Inspiration, 0/3. Hit die, 0/1d8, Arrows, 3 left
Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Wed May 23, 2018 11:42 pm

You run over and attempt to tear the dead goblin's armor into a makeshift bandage. You fruitlessly struggle against the leather in desperation before noticing his sheathed scimitar. You slice the armor to strips, run back to Torga, and realize that you've never actually practiced first aid before. You call out for help to anyone that will listen, promising anything in return.

As soon as you make your plea, the escaped goblin returns with two more in tow. They all point their bows at you and Arara. Klarg then saunters in with a morningstar resting upon his shoulder. He struts up to you, points his weapon at your head and says, " Surrender or die."

While you decide what to do, you hear Arara gasp. You look back at her, and then to where she's looking. It's then that you realize that Torga's wounds have sealed up, and the arrow is nowhere to be found. The only thing that remains is a strange and ornate symbol tattooed onto her breast where the wound should be. Arara is baffled by this, but you know what happened. Someone heard your plea.

So I may have pulled my punches a bit in the last post. Torga was hit by a fatal crit. Also, I rolled your attack no less than a dozen times, never once rolling above a 7 on the die. I may be pushing for your recapture now, but I also find one-sided fights boring. So I said fuck it, slapped a 1 in front of that roll. I've used several sets of dice and a couple dice roller aps, and they have not been kind.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu May 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Just as I expected, the enemy arrives at the worst possible moment. I don't have for this, I have to tend to Torga! I'm about to tell Klarg to go to the Abyss, consequences be damned, when Arara's surprised gasp causes me to turn back.

I can't believe my eyes. Someone has really intervened in our favor for once? The symbol is strange, but before I can dwell on it any further, there's the matter of our enemies. I spin back to face Klarg again and shout. "All right, we surrender, don't kill us!" I'm louder than needed, blurting the answer as in fear, but the real intention is different: I hope the others will hear us, realize what must've happened, and do the smart thing and run. Even blinded by the darkness, they should be able to follow the stream out of the caves. There's no escape for the three of us, however, I may try to stall them for as long as possible and get them to focus their attention on Yeemik instead of the other girls. And as unlikely it seems, perhaps try to turn the goblins against their master once again?

Ouch. I know this well, one of the players in my regular D&D group is even unluckier. He rarely rolls over 10, and I've seen him roll multiple 1's per session, sometimes in succession... but only in the actual game, the rolls come up fine when he just test it. And we all use the same diceroller. Praised and cursed be the RNGsus, our eternal Lord and tormentor.

Any chance to recognize the symbol?

Other resources: Bardic Inspiration, 0/3. Hit die, 0/1d8
Conditions and effects: Naked and with only her wits for a weapon.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 pm

You shout out your surrender in the hopes that it will tip off your companions and they will escape. Unfortunately, it then occurs to you that you are currently blocking their escape path. You don't recall ever telling them about the side passage near Yeemik's camp, and they couldn't possibly have noticed it for themselves without feeling around for it.

Worse still is Klarg himself. Bugbears are far smarter than goblins, and can tell the difference between six and three. He has his minions tie the three of you up, then they set out to capture the rest. Using their ability to see in the dark, they had little trouble rounding up your blind and cornered allies. With your entire party subdued, he ordered all of you to be moved to his quarters while he dealt with his treacherous second in command.

You all sat in his cave with the fire re-lit and the goblins ready to execute any of you should you try to move. Klarge returned a short time later and stood before you. There were splashes of Yeemik's blood on his weapon, his face and his torso. He shouted, "No more mercy! If anyone dares defy Klarg, death is their only fate."

He then turned to adress his minions directly. He spoke in goblinoid, but Arara whispered translations to keep you all informed. "We can no longer stay here," he said, "We no longer have the people to defend this camp. We'll set out for Cragmaw Castle at once. Then we'll see about selling the prisoners to the Black Spider. With any luck, we can still make a profit on this shit show."

He ordered that Seraphina's gear be confiscated and stashed with the rest. They took her weapons, of which there a more than you realized she could carry. Then they took her adventurer's pack, causing her to realize something and loudly curse her own stupidity. They toss the pack onto the pile, where it spilled open, causing several torches and a tinder box to fall out. The others would be furious with her, but they hadn't even thought about the rogue still having her gear. Finally, she was stripped as naked as the rest.

While they were disarming her, you tried to think of what the symbol on Torga's chest means. Unfortunately, it doesn't resemble any specific lore or language you know.

unfortunately you are currently incapable of reaching the DC needed to know more about that mark.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 pm

So this is how our journey ends. Yet again, I've underestimated the enemy... not that it mattered, but I still kept a sliver of hope we could get out of this somehow. I don't see any alternative now, and the Cragmaw Castle sounds even more ominous. With the only alternatives being submission or death, all I can do is to obey our captors and reflect on my failures.

I can't even get angry at Seraphina when the goblins reveal she's got a potential light source on her all along. With all the wrong decisions I've made, how can I blame her for one, when she was the only sensible member of our group? I've led us into this mess, I've gave us a taste of hope to make our eventual defeat more bitter, and I've led us to being imprisoned again... not to mention that I've almost got Torga killed and I have no idea what happened to her, and the unknown symbol worries me. What have I done to her? When I can do so inconspicuously, I whisper to our unknown helper "Whoever has heard my plea, I thank you for saving Torga's life. But I made the deal for her, she doesn't owe you anything, if you want to use her mark against her in any way. I'm the one to pay the price, not her." God or demon, I don't want her to suffer if I've made yet another mistake.

Otherwise, I try to avoid the other girls. Even if I have to stay with them physically, I can't look them in the eyes now. Blame and anger aimed at me, I could bear. But shame, fear, despair, or any other emotion related to our situation? Rowan's shame at the enjoyment she's taken from the wolf is nothing to that.

I wanted to be a hero, now I'm the damsel in distress. And I don't think there's any knight in shining armor ready to save me.

Conditions and effects: Naked, restrained, kinda emo.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Thu May 24, 2018 11:58 pm

The goblins spend some time packing up all of the supplies they pilfered off you and your employers, preparing to make the trip. During this time Torga comes to. She looks around, sees that you've all been captured again, and says, "Yah, that's about par for the course."

When she notices the new tattoo, she exclaims, "What in the nine hells? They fuckin brand me?!"

While you admittedly haven't known her long, that may be the first time you've heard her curse like that. The others notice this too, as the shock is enough to temporarily break them of their melancholy. Arara tells her about the arrow disappearing and being replaced with that mark, but know one else really knows much more about it. She fidgets and squirms, claiming the tattoo itches a little, but can't do anything about it while bound.

When the goblins are ready to go, they march you back out of the cave and down the path leading back to Triboar Trail. It's bright outside, but fortunately your eyes don't need to adjust much since the fire was providing you light just moments ago. Sildar is too injured to move at this point, and is just abandoned in the cave to die. Since the point is urgency and not cruelty, the bugbear doesn't make a point of walking your group into any bramble or branches, making the trip back significantly easier.

Knowing what Dregs told them about your cart, Klarg reasons it's still somewhere around here, seeing as your companions never left. They spend about an hour searching before finding your hiding spot. They load everything up, and begin their treck to Cragmaw Castle, while the six of you are forced to tag along, bound and nude.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Fri May 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Torga's awakening draws me from my gloomy thoughts. I have to tell her what happened, but I'd prefer to do it in private. That's not an option at the moment, and I'd rather tell her sooner than later, in case the helper isn't entirely benevolent, and doesn't want to keep the deal just between the two of us. "That's my doing, I think. When... when the goblin shot you, the wound was serious, and I wasn't sure what to do, I had no medical supplies, and I had no more energy to heal you with magic, and I was desperate and didn't wanted for you to die, so I prayed to anyone willing to listen to save you... and I don't know what happened, my back was turned, the goblins found us at that moment, but someone did answered, but I have no idea who, and... I'm sorry..." For the first time since we've met, I'm on the verge of tears, not just for Torga, but for everything that happened, and I'm rambling... did I just said I'm sorry for saving Torga's life? "I mean... I don't mean it like that, but... uh." I'm at a loss for words for once.

The exhaustion from the night hits me all at once, but I have no choice but to follow the goblins whenever they'll take us. This journey is less exciting than the one earlier, perhaps because I have no illusion things could work out for us anymore. Still, I do feel an occassional hint of lust when I look at my companions' bodies, and I think I'd enjoy being led around bound and naked in different circumstances.

I also try to wriggle out of, or loosen up my bindings anytime I think I can get away with it. While I have plenty of time, I don't think it'll work, or be good for anything, but I have to do something, just to not loose myself in my despair.

Conditions and effects: Naked, restrained, kinda emo.
Phoenixcz

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games