In Her Parent's Footsteps [Phoenixcz]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: In Her Parent's Footsteps [Phoenixcz]

Postby devilbird » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 pm

(Persuasion 23) Dregs does actually seem to listen to you, though that doesn't stop him from plowing you as well. "I can't actually kill Yeemik," he whispers back, "I'm too far down the rung to command anybody. Besides, Yeemik is only second in command. I follow the hierarchy of Maglubiyet, but Yeemik wants more for sure. Yeemik won't dirty his hands if he can help it, but he definitely wants Klarg dead."

As if summoned by the mention of his name, an imposing bugbear in a horned helm with an eye patch wanders in, dragging the unconscious body of Torga behind him. He is surprised when he sees you and Avreene. "Klarg as brought you a prisoner, but you already have some," he roars, "Are there any other captive that Klarg was not informed of?!" At that moment, Seraphina staggers wearily from the upper area, cum dripping from her abused cunt and bruises around her neck. Klarg huffs before barking out orders, "Find out if there are any more, and bring them before Klarg!"

Klarg tosses the dwarf into the room where the goblins tie her up. Four of them then head out to search the cave and the ambush site. Not long after, Arara and Rowan are dragged by two of the goblins, one after the other. Klarg keeps an eye on everyone until the second search party arrive a couple hours later with your things. Avreene drops the nice girl when she sees the bugbear examining her axe, but he kicks the helpless warrior down. Klarg orders that all of you be executed, but Yeemik joins the group and argues that you would be worth more as slaves. Klarg considers this, and agrees. He has your entire party stripped of weapons, gear and clothes. Seraphina manages to escape this fate by virtue of having to once more show her loyalty. Only this time, you are forced to watch her raped before your eyes.

Once the bugbear is satisfied, he has all of your gear carried off to his section of the cave. He then orders one of the goblins to head to Cragmaw Castle and inform King Grol that of what has gone on, and pass word to the Black Spider that he might have something he'd be interested in. Once everyone has regained consciousness, he demands to know which one of your party was responsible for releasing his wolves. Rowan defiantly claims the honor as she spits in his direction. Klarg, in response, brings out his personal pet, Ripper. As punishment for her 'crime', as well as her disrespect, Rowan is mounted by the wolf by the bugbear's commands. He expects to see her suffer, but is actually a little unnerved by how much she enjoys being Ripper's bitch. Even with her hands bound, she helps force the wolf's knot into her pussy for her own pleasure. The bugbear gets fed up, and leave to his chamber, demanding that Ripper be brought back to him as soon as possible.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:44 am

I've been a fool to base the plan on goblin's word. It sounds like I would've been able to negotiate with this Yeemik instead of this whole stupid plan. Perhaps there's still a chance to make some deal with him...

My last hope is crushed when I see the bugbear with Torga. For a moment, I fear she's dead, but the fate that awaits her may be even worse. When Arara and Rowan gets dragged in later, I don't dare to look them in the eyes. This is all my fault. If I've voted for attacking the hideout, one way or another, instead of this "safer" infiltration attempt, none of this would've happened. We could've fought together and stand a better chance against the goblins like that. We're still alive, but enslaved, Sildar may have succumbed to his wounds by now, and who knows what happened to Gundren... he's most likely also dead.

It's like a nightmare, but I know I won't wake up from this one. I hear Klarg giving orders to the goblins, but, while it sounds like there may be some useful informations in there, it doesn't seem to matter anymore. I can't think of anything to save us, no matter how hard I try, and I can only watch Seraphina's and Rowan's rape with morbid fascination. I know it's not over for the rest of us yet either. Like with Avreene, it's worse watching the other girls suffer through this than being raped myself, even though Rowan seems to enjoy herself, just like Avreene before.

There's still one thing to do, though. I've promised Torga I'll keep my healing magic for Gundren, but I'll have to break that promise. I have one spell left, and too many people who need it. When Klarg leaves, I speak up, resignation and fear in my voice is sincere this time: "Please, let me help Torga." I nod towards the unconscious dwarf. "She... she's more valuable alive than dead. I can heal her... I can't use my magic for anything else, you may watch me." Even if she'll hate me for what I've led us to, I won't let her die, even though death may be a mercy now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

HP: 10/10
Spell slots expended: 1/level 1
Other resources: Bardic Inspiration, 1/3. Hit die, 0/1d8
Conditions and effects: Restrained, grappled, prone
Achievements: One Time at Bandit Camp
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 pm

(Persuasion 21) The goblins agree that a live slave is more useful than a dead one. One free's your arms and legs while the rest keep an eye on you. They then watch inquisitively, as they are unsure how your magic works. They threaten to punish any funny business. You notice when you get up that while your gear had been taken away, your flute was still by the fire. They all gather around to watch you, with the exception of Dregs, whom got nominated to go deliver Klarg's message, and Yeemik, whom gives your party a strange look before heading back up to the privacy of the top ledge. He also orders one of the goblins to go cover the bridge, since the last look out was killed. This leaves just four goblins surrounding you.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 pm

I walk to where Torga is lying. I ignore the flute at first, I don't need it for my healing spell. However, to my surprise, I find out that Torga is awake. That changes the situation a bit. I'm no healer outside the magic I can use, but that should mean she's not seriously injured. She may be wounded and weak right now, but perhaps there's still a chance to use the single spell I have left for a different purpose? Sildar or Gundren may need it too, but I can't help them if we're all prisoners. It looks like there's still a chance. I don't know how strong the goblins' minds are, but gathered like this, I may be able to put all four of them to sleep. Maybe. But even if I put just half of them out of action, we may stand a chance. Dregs is gone, the bugbear is away, so is the goblin sent to watch the bridge. The wolf is... distracted... by Rowan. The goblin leader... Yeemik, was it? Is out of sight, and even if I don't get all the goblins with a single spell, me and Seraphina should be able to deal with whoever will be left standing before he realizes something is going on and gets back down. It will be risky, and if I fail, I can't hope they'll still decide to keep me as a slave instead of killing me, but it may be the only chance we'll get.

I kneel beside Torga and start "examining her for wounds". I admit, it's little more than an excuse to ogle her body. I'm surprised to notice the tattoo on her chest. She didn't seem like the type to go for it, but what do I know? And her build is even more impressive now she's naked instead of being decked out in the armor. Not exactly my type, but I can't blame Seraphina for trying to get in her pants. I lean over her and speak. "Torga, I'm sorry. I know I promised I'll keep the last of my magic to heal Gundren if he needs it, but I have to do this." I manage to wink at her before I turn back to the goblins. "I'll need my flute. The magic I know is kind of a healing song." Unless they stop me, I rise and go to grab the flute, then I return back to Torga. Last chance to turn back. "I wish things were different. If Arara was free, perhaps we could've..." I don't finish the sentence, but speak loudly enough for the other girls to hear, and I turn my head towards them when I say the last part. But I don't look at the elf, but rather at Seraphina. Hopefully, she'll understand my meaning. If I start, I'll need any help I can get, and the wizard would be more useful than unarmed warrior. Sorry, Avreene. And sorry, Rowan, you'll have to entertain the wolf a bit longer... not that she looks like she minds. It's a bit disturbing, actually. I turn back to the dwarf and shake my head. "Too late, I guess. All right, let's do this, I can't leave you like this." I put the flute to my lips, but the song isn't one of healing... I don't think there actually is such a thing... but a lullaby. I try to aim the spell's effect so it'll hit as many goblins as possible, but avoids the girls... the later being more important, with the exception of me and Arara. I know elves... and half-elves like me... are immune to this spell, so I can be in the area without putting myself asleep... hopefully, unlike the goblins.

When the spell is finished, unless I got all of them, I leap to my feet to defend myself from anyone who's left, and I take a glance at Seraphina to see what she's doing.

Welp, let's do this. What's the worst that could happen? Sleep to hit as many goblins as possible without hitting allies (the later has priority, except Lina herself and Arara, who are immune). We'll see where it goes from there.

Spell slots expended: 2/level 1
Conditions and effects:
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:45 am

With how everyone is positioned, you are able to avoid most of your party and still aim for all of the goblins. Unfortunately, they are all gathered around you and Torga, so the injured dwarf will be caught in the spell no matter how you position it. You play your lullaby and watch three of the goblins drop to the ground, as well as your cleric. On that cue, Seraphina tosses her dagger over to Avreene, who is bound and sitting next to Arara. The warrior grabs the knife and starts cutting the ropes around Arara's wrists.

Seraphina then brandishes her short sword and charges at the remaining goblin. Before he can react to the sudden chaos around him, the rogue plunges the blade into his chest. The goblin coughs up some blood and goes limp. Klarg's pet wolf, after seeing combat break out, realizes that he is in danger. He struggles to free himself, and his pulls his knot out of Rowan with an audible pop. He growls at Seraphina, getting ready to pounce, when a blast of frost comes flying past your arm. Ripper yelps as he is hit head on by the spell. You look back to see that Arara is free, or at least her arms are. She is prone with one arm outstretched while Avreene now works on the bindings around her ankles.

The wolf regains his composure, but only for a moment before an arrow finds it's way in the wolf's neck. The corpse slumps down to the ground and falls over. You look up to see Yeemik standing on the ledge with a shortbow in hand. Under his foot lies Sildar. His body is largely hanging over the edge, and one kick could send him plummeting. "Truce!" calls out the goblin, "Or the human dies!"

Sleep: 6, 2, 7, 8, 4 = 27 total
Seraphina attack 24 vs goblin: Hit! Goblin takes 7 piercing damage.
Ripper Strength check 21 vs Rowan's Grapple 6
Arara uses Ray of Frost. Spell attack 13 vs Ripper: Hit! Ripper takes 7 frost damage.
Yeemik attack 21 vs Ripper: Hit! Ripper takes 7 damage.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:16 am

That went much better than what I've expected. Before I have to defend myself, it's all over. I'm surprised when Yeemik shoots the wolf. What is he playing at? I take a look down at Torga, kneel beside her again and gently shake her to wake her up before I start undoing her bindings. I do the last part without looking, as I turn my head towards the goblin and answer. "How do we know he's still alive?" He wasn't looking too good before, and that was hours ago. I can't easily say what state he's in from this distance.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:28 am

Yeemik kicks Sildar in the gut, causing him to groan in pain. Sildar starts to slip, and a few rocks topple down to the ground with a clatter. Yeemik then stomps down on the poor human once more to keep his bargaining chip from falling.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:06 pm

I narrow my eyes. "Fine. You'll have your truce." For now, that is. I don't intend to let Yeemik get away after all he's done. But we're here to save Gundren and Sildar, and I can't allow either to die just for revenge. And I don't know about Torga, but I have no more healing magic left. We'll see what the goblin wants, he must realize we can't just walk away as if nothing happened.

More quietly, I speak to my companions: "Tie up the goblins, they won't be asleep for long." Slitting their throats would be easier... and more satisfying after the rape... but there will be plenty of time for that later. For now, let's show some "goodwill" towards the goblins, but make sure they are not threat. I proceed to do what I've told the others: crouching to the nearest goblin, I take his weapon and start tying his hands with what were, just a moment ago, Torga's bindings. I try to be careful so I don't wake him up, but even if I can't manage that, the weapon should convince him to go along peacefully.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:28 am

Yeemik, even with his hostage, still keeps his bow trained on your party. Particularly on Arara, as she can blast him with spells if she tries anything. "I heard what you said earlier," he tells you, "and I agree. There's no reason to play second fiddle to that bumbling bugbear, Klarg. I helped you escape, so I want you to help me in turn. Bring me his head."

Sildar weakly tries to warn you not to trust the goblin, but passes out afterwards. Once everyone has been cut free, and the goblins tied up, Avreene moves to pick up a scimitar. Yeemik aims his bow cautiously at her, but allows her to arm herself.

Haha! That persuasion check from earlier bore fruits after all. Yeemik heard it and decided he would help you escape to fight his battles for him.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:57 am

So Dregs was speaking the truth for once, Yeemik really does want to be rid off Klarg without sullying his hands. We propably could've dealt with the wolf even without him, but he's got an advantage in Sildar. We can't leave him here, and we can't attack the goblin without him pushing Sildar off the ledge and possibly killing him... and I'm not sure if Torga's got any healing magic left. "Fine, but we'll be taking Sildar and Gundren... the ones you've captured before us... with us when we leave afterwards. And these three will stay tied until we'll get back with your trophy." I nod towards the goblins lying on the ground, now likely awake. I wouldn't trust Yeemik even without Sildar's warning, most likely he's expecting us to be weakened from fighting Klarg and planning to try to capture us again when we return.

Luckily for him, even without Sildar, we would have to face the bugbear anyway. He's got all our gear, and while going to Phandalin naked could be fun, I doubt the other girls would agree. And I can't imagine Avreene would allow him to keep her heirloom, and others propably have other items they are attached to. If Yeemik tries anything after we deal with the bugbear... assuming we can manage to take him down like this... we'll see what we can do. "Where do we find him, and does he have anyone with him? More wolves, goblins, whatever? Traps to look out for?" We need more information so it won't end in a disaster like my first plan. And Yeemik may not be trustworthy, but it's in his interest to have us succeed. He won't be able to claim our escape wasn't his fault if the bugbear won, and Klarg propably won't be in a forgiving mood in such situation.

What's the goblin weapon Lina has grabbed?

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:07 pm

"Sildar or... Which one are you?" Yeemik asks Sildar, but only gets a groan of pain in response, "Never mind, only have this one. One head for one human." You demand that his allies stay tied up until you return. He snarls and agrees to your terms, (Insight 18) a little too easily for your taste. He's probably going to free them the minute you leave, but Yeemik will still be the only one armed, since your party has taken away the rest of the weapons.

"Klarg is past the pools," he informs you, while trying to trying to get his bearings, "You'll want to turn... that way." Yeemik points south. He then faces you again and says, "Might have guards, might not. Fewer goblins, so I don't know what he'll do. No wolf though."

Scimitar if you took a melee weapon, short bow for ranged. There is two of each, and about 10 arrows total.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Only one? But what about Gundren? "And the dwarf? What happened to him?" Dregs hasn't spoke about him either. Did he got away, or died in the ambush? I doubt it's the later, the goblins wouldn't bother with a corpse and would leave him when he fell... I hope. Seeing Yeemik's suspicious willingness to leave the goblins bound, I consider what to do about it. He'll likely free them, we've took some of their weapons, but they still may have more hidden somewhere around. And I don't think we've accounted for all the goblins here. There were supposed to be about twenty... Dregs is away, Yeemik is here, there are three live ones and one dead on the floor, one on a watch, two at the entrance, presumably dead by now, the one who was watching the bridge earlier, also likely dead... that's half the expected number. Of course, Dregs was propably lying, but still. We can only pretend we're going after the bugbear, hide and return when Yeemik gets down to free the goblins and can't threaten Sildar, deal with one problem at a time, but... well, I shouldn't make more complicated plans anymore.

When all is said and everyone is armed... I took a bow for myself... I walk to the corridor. I don't continue all the way, though, the moment we're out of sight and hopefully hearing range, I turn towards the other girls. "Are you all right?" Stupid question, I know... Torga doesn't look all right, even though she can walk, and everyone except her and Arara were raped, but what else am I supposed to say? "I'm... I'm sorry for what happened... this is all my fault. I should've known this plan won't work." I realize now it's not the time to talk about it, but I have to apologize to them now. Fighting Klarg will be dangerous, and there may not be a chance to do it later. If we all live through this, the others will have plenty of time to deal with me.

Taking the bow, sharing arrows with whoever takes the other (propably Rowan, but all of us are proficient with bows, but only Arara and Avreene knows how to use scimitar, so who knows. Seraphina's still got her own weapon, and Arara and Torga don't need one, thanks to magic). Not leaving any weapons there, even if nobody wants one.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:40 pm

"Not here anymore, not my problem," Yeemik sneers. He doesn't look like he's willing to answer your questions. With that, your party arms themselves and leaves. You lead them through the tunnel but stop about half way. It isn't a long tunnel, and you have to be wary about drawing attention from the goblin sent to watch the bridge. You whisper to the girls, apologizing for all that had happened, and checking to make sure everyone is all right.

Arara says that she is fine, though being naked in front of people is a little embarrassing. Torga admits that she's a little beat up, but is good to go. Avreene tells you not to worry about her. She knew what she was getting into when she volunteered. The only ones that are unable to meet your eyes are Rowan and Seraphina. You expect them to be mad, but both are just wearing looks of shame. Everyone else has a hard time talking to Rowan as well, after witnessing her reaction to getting fucked by the wolf. Seraphina, on the other hand, seems like she has something she wants to say to you, but ultimately decides to stay quiet.

Avreene takes a scimitar while Rowan takes a bow. Everyone else is fine using cantrips to fight. It also gets dark rather quickly as you turn the corner before reaching the bridge. Avreene, Rowan, and Seraphina will have a hard time seeing without any light source. Torga can use a light cantrip, but will wait hold off unless asked, in case you want to use stealth.
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:57 am

Not here anymore? Does that mean they captured him and took him somewhere else? But why? And where? Perhaps Sildar knows more. Not wanting to leave a weapon for the goblins, I take the remaining scimitar too. It's a bit different from swords I'm familiar with, and it's a bit awkward to carry it, the bow and the arrows when I don't have any quiver, sheath or anything to put them to, but in case of a fight, I'll just drop the extra weapon on the ground.

I'm not surprised Rowan and Seraphina don't want to talk about what happened, though I notice Seraphina's hesitation. Perhaps I should speak to them... all of them... in private when this is all done. Torga deserves another apology, and a chance to yell at me for this fiasco, if she wants, Seraphina may want to speak to me anyway, and I want to talk to Avreene. Arara suffered the least, and Rowan may not want to talk about what happpened, I'll see about those two later. Time to worry about present time, and not future or past.

"I'll scout ahead. I may not be as stealthy as Seraphina, but I can see in darkness better. Just wait here, I'll take look if there are any guards between us and Klarg's cave, and maybe what is he doing, then go back to you, it shouldn't be long. I'll call for help if I'm in trouble." I leave the weapons here. If the bugbear notices me, I may try to lie to him about what am I doing there if I'm unarmed.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:45 am

You tell everyone to wait where they are while you check out the path to your target. You crouch and make use of the darkness, stepping lightly so as not to be heard. Immediately after turning the corner, you duck back into the tunnel. On the bridge is the guard that Klarg pulled away from the group that had their way with you. It doesn't look like he noticed you yet. Unfortunately, he is also blocking your path across the bridge. He finishes looting the corpse of the previous guard, likely killed by your party on their way in, then kicks the body off the edge.

Stealth roll: 22
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 am

A guard could be a problem. I don't want him to warn Klarg, but I don't think I have a good way to get rid of him. Rowan, our archery specialist, won't see him in the darkness, and I'm not sure if I could take him down with a single arrow. Even though I see in the dark better than humans, it's still not perfect, and I don't know how good the goblin's bows are. They seem to have pretty low draw, and I can't tell how well will the arrow fly, or if it would be powerful enough to take the guard down if my aim isn't perfect. And if I miss or just wound him, he'll raise alarm. We could perhaps convince him that joining Yeemik and not warning Klarg would be in his interest... after all, even if he shouts a warning and makes things more complicated for us, he'll be dead before the bugbear arrives. Though after tonight, I don't feel very charitable towards goblins and don't really intend to leave any alive. Perhaps Arara could help me? She can propably see in the dark better than me, and may be able to use a spell to finish the job, though spellcasting could also reveal our presence. While Torga may have the best night vision from all of us, she doesn't seem like the type for ranged weapons... but perhaps she'll surprise me.

As I've left the weapons back with the others, I'll have to return there anyway. I do so, and explain the situation. "There's a single goblin guarding the bridge. I'm not sure how the bow performs and if I could aim well enough to take him down with one arrow, and he's all but certain to raise alarm if he notices us. Any ideas?"

I assume the bridge area is dark. If not, things will be easier, as Rowan or Seraphina could shoot too (though we have only 2 bows).

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:17 pm

You spend several moments trying to figure out the best course of action before returning to your group. You inform them of the guard and ask them for their input.

Arara speaks up first, "Well, I have no problem seeing, and I can cast basic cantrips. I have no problem aiding you in the dark, Ms. Danelis."

"I can do the same if you need me to," Torga pipes in, "though I'm not as light on my feet as our elven friend here. If you're looking for an ambush, then I'm not sure if I won't give us away."

Seraphina speaks up for the first time since leaving Yeemik. She's quiet, but in a more subdued way rather than hushed tones. "Could just push him off the bridge," she says, "That way you could avoid a fight. Let him hit the ground, then shoot him full of holes if he survives that."

Avreene folds her arms and leans against the cold cave wall, "I don't see why we don't just rush him. Not to bring up a sore subject, but we haven't had the best experience with complicated plans. Why don't we just rush him? Six of use versus one of him. He'd have to get away from all of us to sound the alarm."
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:02 am

They all have good points, and I've had the same ideas. Still, there's a reason why I returned, besides needing the bow I left there before. "The bridge is unlit, fightint there would be dangerous for you, and if we take some source of light with us, the sentry will notice before we reach him. I don't know how far Klarg's lair is and if the goblin could alarm him with a simple shout. We'll have to fight Klarg anyway, but I'd prefer to know if he's got any more goblins with him, and if we could catch him by surprise. He's got an advantage right now." I nod at Arara and Torga "But if both of you have some magic usable from a range, that should be enough. We'll try to take him down quietly from a distance, then I'll finish the scouting. If the goblin survive the first attack and manages to shout a warning or something, we'll just gather near the bridge and try to face any reinforcements right there. Sounds better than my previous plan?" I'm glad the poor lightning hides my blush of shame when Avreene mentions the previous disaster. I grab the bow and arrows before the other girls make their decision. If they agree, there's no point in delaying any further, if they don't, I'll go with whatever plan they'll prefer.

Conditions and effects:
Last edited by Phoenixcz on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenixcz

Postby devilbird » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:57 pm

Torga and Arara agree to the plan while the rest concede. Avreene seems to be the only one that feels up to arguing, but she won't while so close to the sentry. When you pick up the bow, your two casters ready themselves to go. The three of you creep quietly around the corner, when you accidentally kick a rock. You all hold your breaths in suspense as it clatters against the rocky cave floor. However, the goblin doesn't seem to hear it. He must have been tired after fucking you senseless, because it looks like he's starting to fall asleep.

Lina Stealth: 8
Arara Stealth: 20
Torga Stealth: 17
devilbird

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Of course it has to be me who fucks up... luckily enough, the goblin didn't noticed. Well, no need to waste our good fortune. If he's falling asleep, we'll give him all the rest he deserves, though not quite the sort of rest he'd want. I don't risk getting too close, when the other two get in the range of their spells, I draw the bow and aim it at the goblin. Not trying to be fancy in poor lighting, I aim for the biggest target, his torso. I nod at the girls, but wait until they start casting: loosing an arrow is a bit faster than casting a spell, so I'll give them a short headstart.

Depending on the initiative,either shooting or taking Ready action to shoot the goblin after Arara and Torga cast their spells. To be sure, I'll shoot him even if the spells would be enough to take him down. It's not listed in the sheet, +4 to hit with the shortbow, +2 to damage.

Also noticed and corrected bad color tags in the previous post.

Conditions and effects:
Phoenixcz

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games