Pokémon: Plasma Perils [cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon: Plasma Perils [cliffracer]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue May 15, 2018 12:30 am

It takes a few moments for it to sink it, but inevitably your ramping down gets the Sawsbuck snorting irritably again. So close to release, the poor male is subjected to your torturously slow bobbing whilst you rub away busily at your clit. Your giggle seems to be the deciding factor for the lust addled buck. As you sink yourself forward on the large shaft, you find him shifting ever so slightly only to lurch suddenly against you! Before you had the chance to withdraw, he thrusts deep into your maw and forces several inches of his cock past your tongue into your throat. The resistance your poor gag reflex provides only seems to embolden him. As you instinctively clench around the invader, he stuffs more of the huge maleness into you, his flared head reaching deeper into your throat than anything before.

By the time you catch your wits, you can feel his apple sized balls weighing heavy on your chin. So big and musky, just like his cock... Choking as you are, you can't help but be aroused in a deep, primal way. You teased him, and now he's conquering you... Feeling him pull back gives you brief hope of escaping under his weight, but he only moves a few inches backwards before humping forward again into you, grumbling deep and heavy as he starts fucking your poor throat.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

For better or for worse, Tamara got the aggressive response she was anticipating from the Sawsbuck. There wasn't much she could do when he decided to take charge and claim her throat, barely able to get a breath in before it was too late. Before she knew it she was hilted on him, forced to drink in his powerful masculine scent. The utter domination she's been subjected to is seriously getting her going, regardless of her throat's reflexive movements against the invader. By the time he's started properly facefucking her she's gotten straight to fingering herself, indulging in the exotic pleasure she's getting from all of this. She's doing her best to get in the head movements she's afforded as well, both to try and find a chance for air and get him off faster.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed May 16, 2018 6:31 am

Receptive as you are, the Sawsbuck has little trouble thrusting into your throat as if it were a warm, wet cunt. His balls smack your chin with each long, hard stroke of his powerful lower body. The musk is so strong, yet has the sweet undertones of pine mixed within that make it utterly intoxicating. You pump your fingers as quick as your wrist can manage, fingering your soaked folds like a mad woman to placate your libido, now ignited by your first taste of Poké cock. You can feel your throat bulging each time he hilts into you. It's so deep. So thick. So virile. Just thinking about what this hung stag could do to you if he decided to mount you like a proper mate... It's enough to... Just enough to...

A loud roar from above signals the grass type's plateau has arrived. One final, hard shove sends his member as deep as it can go. Big, heavy gonads tighten as they rest on your jaw. It's coming... All of that hot, sticky, manly spunk. The first of many hard throbs sends a strand shooting down your throat and into your tummy, but the feeling of his forearm length shaft pulsing inside you is all it takes. Your pussy clenches suddenly, spasming wildly as electricity shoots up your spine and fiery pleasure rocks your body.

Cumming hard around your fingers, you lose track of how many more hot streams of cum go down your gullet as you moan into him. You're only sure of the last few that blessed you as he pulled out, two big blasts across your tongue that paint your mouth in sweet, salty euphoria that seems infinitely thicker than any human's cum, like warm gooey sap. It clings to your tongue and throat as you gasp for air, free to breathe unimpeded now that he's pulled himself clear. His shaft still hangs before you, dripping a long strand of his viscous seed, but he seems content to let you regain yourself for the time being.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:32 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Apologies, prepping for hurricane season really took the wind out of my sails for a bit. I hadn't realised two weeks had passed.

Tamara really couldn't help herself from fantasizing as much as she was at this point, all of the mixed sensations being brought on by getting facefucked by a very horny Pokemon made her feel like she was its mate, even if she was getting it in the wrong hole for that sort of thing. She was alert enough to her 'lover' to know what was happening when he roared, and felt she was right where she belonged when he bottomed out in her throat, his body subtly telling her what was coming. When he starts cumming down her throat, she tightens up around him, her own peak making her whole body tense up in a world-shaking orgasm. She couldn't tell if she was lightheaded from all of the hot seed pouring in to her or from the lack of air, not that she cared.

Feeling him pull back as he finally finished and forcing her to swallow to earn a hard-earned breath roused her from her sex-trance, making her finally relax and get her breath back as she ponders the tastes still strong on her tongue. She stares at the tool now hanging in front of her face once again, not daring to try and clean him off, fearing she might go through that a second time and actually pass out. The cum drip lands perfectly in her cleavage and gets her to shiver. Remembering herself, she grabs one of her empty Pokeballs as she places a hand on the Sawsbuck's side.
"I think you'll be coming with me... tough guy. I'm not letting you run off and... find someone who can't handle you. There'll be more where this came from if you behave. Sound good?"

If she gets a noise towards the affirmative, she'll try catching him with the Pokeball. If not... she's got to try anyways and hope she's at least tired him out enough.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:00 pm

The Sawsbuck seems rather uncertain as you reach out to touch him, although you get the idea the fact you've just emptied his balls for him has him more comfortable with your touch. Intelligent as Pokemon tend to be, he appears to think for a few moments on your offer. Rather than a noise of affirmation, the grass type instead leans forward and licks the hand you've placed upon his side, cleaning your fingertips of your juices from your quick schlicking. As good a sign as any, you press the Pokeball into his side and watch him disappear into the orb in a flash of light. It wobbles in your hand a few times, but ultimately clicks into place and secures your new capture within his new home. With the Sawsbuck captured, you're left alone with your thoughts in the clearing, cleavage sticky with cum and mouth full of his intoxicating flavor. You just... sucked a Pokemon off. Worse, it was so incredibly hot... You can't help but wonder... did all Pokemon have those kinds of needs? You had three boys of your own besides the newest addition. Had they always had those needs? You had never bred them. You're left to wonder if your poor team was as pent up as the Sawsbuck, balls aching and full of thick yummy cum...

Worse, it's a titillating thought as much as it is a remorseful one. Or maybe that's all for the better? Certainly something to ponder. For now though, you had to decide your next course of action!
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:45 am

Tamara is glad that the Sawsbuck was receptive to her offer, if she had to battle it while messy like this, she'd definately have trouble focusing enough to do her Pokemon justice.
"I'll have to figure out something to call you once I... wash off."
She stands and collects herself, legs still pretty wobbly, but altogether knowing she's better off than if she had chosen 'other means' of satisfying her curiosity. Without a Water-type pokemon to help clean off the easy way, she needed to find some source of water in this forest to do it the regular way. Knowing she'll probably regret it at some point, she lets Morrigan and Tybalt out of their balls. She figures one of these two could help, and doesn't want to wait around with this mess while Lex does more scouting for her.
"I figured out what was wrong with that Sawsbuck, T. He didn't... hurt me, but I'm gonna need you and Morrigan to help me find some water I can clean off in. If you two have any clues, lead the way, I'm gonna start walking otherwise." She holds up a peace sign, grinning. "I caught him, by the way."
She's half-expecting Tybalt to wonder about the mystery substance in her cleavage, and is ready to intercept a misguided attempt to clean her off himself. She's trying to distract herself from her lingering curiosity by getting a move on, she can't have Tybalt getting too curious as well.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Upon release, Tybalt seems guarded, but ultimately settles down once you've proven him your safety. You do find he seems rather... suspicious, especially after getting a whiff of you covered in a strange Pokemon's well... scent, as it were. You can only imagine what kind of feelings your state might invoke in the poor fluffball. Feelings much different from your Roserade, who seems to be giving you a half quizzical, half smug expression that seems to portray a mixture of 'Well, what have you gotten up to?' and 'This was entirely expected.'

Imagined slights from flowers aside, the duo acquiesces to your demands. Tybalt trudged forward into the underbrush with Morrigan trailing close behind. Unlike your initial entrance into the forest, having these two with you makes navigating much easier. Morrigan's long, spiked whips lash out from the petals of his rose tipped limbs and slice away at the thicker underbrush, allowing Tybalt to crush down what remains with his bulk, breaking trail for you to follow along with. The occasional sniff and snort from the canine tells you he's doing his best to try and locate a source of water. While it does take you a fairly reasonable amount of time, you hear the trademark splashing of a rushing water up ahead, and to your delight, the underbrush empties out into the banks of a stream coursing down across a bed of rocks. Perhaps to your double fortune, you even find that upstream just a little bit, the water crests over a ledge before it continues down the incline, creating a makeshit shower of sorts for you to use.

It's all you could hope for. Although, it does create another conundrum. You'd have to strip nude to bathe, if you wished to state dry as well afterwards, which would mean exposing yourself to the world. Many a time you had done so out on the trail, as all trainers must, but after the run in with that Sawsbuck... Is it truly the best idea to be getting down to your birthday suit where there are wild Pokemon milling about? You had two strong lads of your own to protect you, of course, but then they'd be privy to watching your lovely form just as much as the wild Pokemon would be.

And oddly enough, that thought seems to be rather... Well, arousing, for lack of a better term. It's almost difficult to shake from your mind, the titillation of the forbidden, teasing the partners you've had for so long with your wanton body. Perhaps the Sawsbuck's musk had some kind of effect on you? Either way, decisions had to be made. Unclothed, or clothed? With your party on guard, or back in the balls they go?
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:40 am

Tamara was relieved that Tybalt was fine to leave his investigation of her state to just two senses, as she was hoping. Morrigan's reaction... she was expecting, even if she didn't quite appreciate the smug look. Saying something would do nothing but validate that sarcastic look, so she left it at an 'I dare you to say something' look.

She was thankful that travelling was that much easier thanks to the trail those two were blazing. She was wary of leaving a trail after seeing those weird goons near the gate, but there was basically no excuse to blindly barrel through foliage anymore now that she's deeper in the forest. She was even fine with other Pokemon investigating the trail, since she has two of her own crew out. She was starting to get more self-conscious about the mess left on her as time went on, though, so it's a huge relief when she finally hears water in the distance. A happy sigh slips out when she finally sees the river, turning to outright joy when there's a short waterfall to 'shower' off in. She stares at the site with a smile.
"Oh, it's beautiful... Thanks for the help, you two."

She takes off her boots first, and is about to return her Pokemon to their balls when she's hit by the indecisiveness. She definately had to have them out if she was going to avoid getting the attention of another wild Pokemon, which she'd probably have more trouble dealing with naked, since she'd be away from her belt and therefore her team. But if she left them out, they'd be able to stare at her all they wanted... Which didn't actually seem that bad, especially since they were her friends, but with her state of mind the way it is she might get some weird ideas. She eventually exhales through her nose and starts stripping, deciding ultimately it should be better for her to have a couple bodyguards, even if she suspects Morrigan will be the most focused on her.
"Don't get--" She cuts herself off. The naughty ideas take hold, and she decides not to actually tell them not to peek. "...snuck up on. The river's loud. I'm gonna wash off in here, so watch my back, please." Fully naked, she heads in to the water to start washing off.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:53 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Handful of rolls to determine some things. Just gonna do a basic 1-10, with 1 being the least raunchy/best possible outcome, and 10 being the worst possible/most raunchy outcome.
Encounter: 2, no Pokemon appear.
Interest in Nudity:
Tybalt, 1
Morrigan, 8

Stripped bare for all to see, you feel acutely vulnerable, perhaps more so than usual thanks to your earlier encounter, but this feeling proves to be rather unfounded as you wade into the rushing stream. Loud as the stream is, your boys take positions on either side of it, with Tybalt valiantly leaping across it to protect your right while Morrigan sits upon the left bank and kicks his spine like feet in the shallows. The cold water is refreshing, and it's especially sobering to the heat in your loins once you shimmy under the small waterfall and allow the flow to wash across your generous bosom, washing away the thick strands of cum which had accumulated between your tits. As you run your hands along your body to better ensure the water cleanses away any remaining seed, however, you do catch a glimpse of Morrigan. As you had suspected, the clever grass-type has been rather acutely focused on you.

Perhaps it's a curiosity at what you had gotten up to with the Sawsbuck, or simply his way of subtly teasing you about the less-than-wholesome way you earned your latest party member, but you can't help but feel like his ruby colored orbs are honed in on your body. Specifically your tits, which he seems to be shamelessly feasting his eyes upon. You peer towards Tybalt, maybe nervous that he too would be doing the same, only to find the stout hound peering off into the woods, alert as ever and loyally watching your flank unlike his fellow team mate. Whatever the case, by the time you look back to your Roserade, he seems to have altered his focus elsewhere, innocently kicking his feet into the water once more.

Something you, knowing him, should be worried about. Especially with your belongings left unattended, a fact you are soon to discover once you decide to disentangle yourself from the invigorating waters. At least one piece of your wardrobe appears to have gone missing; a certain article used to keep your breasts in check.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 am

Tamara decides to let Morrigan enjoy the peep show while he has the chance, there's really not much she could do about it while reacting in a way she felt was in line for the 'crime'. She might've done something about it if he got bold enough to try anything physical, but for now he's off the hook... though, the fact that he stopped looking and started acting suspicious was worrying in and of itself.

Once she's out of the water, she sighs happily and goes to dress, only to find that something very vital has gone missing. Her bra! Tamara shoots an unhappy look at Morrigan, not having any doubt that he's responsible for this little prank. "Youuu little punk. That was one of my really nice bras, you know!" She hums lowly, squinting an eye at him. "I bet you were expecting to get a show once we got back to moving, huh? ...Well, I'm giving you points for boldness." Now she's in a real pickle. Not having any breast support WOULD give Morrigan the bouncy spectacle he was surely expecting, which she was fine with... it was the idea of not having breast support that trips her up. She could probably tell Morrigan to use his vines as a makeshift bra now, but that'd just be rewarding him for the prank and emboldening him for further ones. On the other hand, if she tried going without and couldn't take it, he'd have ANOTHER reason to be smug with her.

Time to bargain. "Mmmh. If you put my bra back in my bag, I'll let you take its place for the rest of the day. MAYBE tomorrow, if you earn the privilege. How's that sound?"
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Ever the smug little rose, Morrigan simply shrugs his shoulders at your accusations of theft. You can practically feel the air of superiority dripping off him as you think to negotiate with him, clearly pleased by the pickle his mischief have put you into. Perhaps, however, offering to let him hold your tit flesh for you piques his interest enough to momentarily pierce that veil. He seems to think on it for a moment, kicking a thorny foot in the shallows as he debates the merits of being your personal boob holder, or simply watching your generous breasts bounce up and down as you jog through the forest. Ultimately, his curiosity seems to win out. A single vine extends from one of his rose like appendages, snaking through the air with surprising deftness as barreling into a near by tree hollow, where it fishes about for a moment before producing the lacy fabric of your bra. He brings it back towards you, hovering it before you as if to give it back, only to instead pull it away and carefully tuck it down into your bag.

A cheek little grin upon his face, the grass type instead extends the other five vines you've become accustomed to seeing him utilize, each of them making a teasing 'grope' motion towards you. Inviting himself to your deal, the grass type seems to waste little time in maneuvering them carefully towards your chest. You are, for a moment, concerned by the razor sharp spines which line them and make him such an intimidating foe, but you find to your pleasant surprise that he's 'folded' them away somehow, leaving the vines with little but small bumps to show for it. Each seems to dance along your supple skin for a time, groping and coiling and snaking around them as he tries to best ascertain how to wrangle the generous bust. In truth, you get the idea he's enjoying simply playing with them, with how intent his eyes are on them, but you don't stand to lose much, as the vines feel rather good as they stroke and massage your tits. Soon, however, he seems to have locked them down, with some vines serving as a shibari-like support system around your back, and others coiling around them to support the heft.

He's even angled the tips of two vines to cover a reasonable amount of your nipples, although you do feel them circle your dark areola now and again, toying with your buds in typical Morrigan manner as he peeks upwards to meet your eyes, a quizzical "will this do?" expression upon him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:10 am

Tamara remained conflicted over how she should feel watching Morrigan deliberate his decision. The offer at least got through to him! She smiles and has an internal sigh of relief that she's not losing nice lingerie in a tree today, relief enough to make her forget the other part of the deal she made for the slimmest of moments. Now she was just regretting leaving Tybault out of his pokeball while making this bargain, acutely aware that what was going on would be impossible to ignore. She takes a preparatory breath as Morrigan's vines close in, only remembering what his vines usually look like when she notices that they're soft.

At least she was correct in expecting Morrigan to get frisky! She was trying to act stoic while his vines familiarized themselves with her breasts, but her face would've said more than enough to Morrigan. She was enjoying the attention and if she admitted it, that'd be a loss on her part. It was impressive how effective those vines were for support, though, that much she's willing to acknowledge... plus, the whole pseudo-ensemble looked kinda nice to her. At Morrigan's look, she lets herself smile. "Not bad at all. I'll let you have a seat, too. Having you walking alongside me would look waaay too much like you have me on a leash."

It's a split-second decision, but Tamara forgoes the shirt she wears under her leather jacket as well, deciding she doesn't want the shirt in the way if Morrigan needs to adjust or repurpose the vines for self-defense. It's a bit of extra exposure, but wearing at least the jacket over the vines feels like enough for 'wandering around in a forest'. She has her backpack back on, then offers to lift Morrigan on to her shoulder so he can choose where he wants to sit. Once that's squared away, she turns to Tybalt. "Alright, T. Let's get moving again, we can make some progress and find a good spot to camp for the night."
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:35 pm

The Roserade gives you a small, mischievous smile as he notes your reaction, though he seems content enough to play charades with you as you maintain your stoic composure. At the offer of a shoulder to sit on, the grass type allows you to heft him up onto your back, one thorn like leg on either side of your neck while his bottom rests upon your pack once you've slipped in on. That way, he has total dominion over your surroundings as you once again set off. Ever the loyal one, Tybalt nods his massive head and trots forward in front of you, breaking trail through the dense foliage with his hefty form so you don't have such a hard time making your way back into the woods and away from your makeshift bathing area.

It's a tad hard to figure out where to go when you yourself aren't sure of the landscape, but Tybalt seems content enough to trot on and on without complaint, vigilant for any signs of a well secured area to pitch camp for the evening. For all his own stoicism, though, you can't help but notice... he's limping ever so slightly. You recall, thinking on it, seeing the Sawsbuck land a nasty kick on him during the brief scuffle. Perhaps it had been worse than you thought? You know from experience the goofy fire type often tries to hide his wounds from you for fear of making you worry. Perhaps it warranted a closer look, once you had set up.

If nothing else, Morrigan is more than happy to help get your mind off of the worry. His vines are good and tight, keeping your bosom from bouncing around, but you feel a little hot at the sensation of your bust being constricted by the thick, rope like bands of flesh. It doesn't help that the tips at least four of the six vines are positioned right against your nipples, two of them deftly toying with the hardening nubs and the other two rubbing circles around your dark areola. As for the unaccounted final tips, they've slowly snaked their way down your taut tummy, gently teasing additional circles down your midsection and towards the hem of your jeans, where they're very quick to stop, content enough to tease your waistline with the implication of just what they were capable of if he'd go a few more inches down and...

Arceus, it was hard to reign your urges in today. Had sucking off the Sawsbuck really gotten you so worked up? What's more... did it get your own Pokemon worked up? Morrigan loved to poke and prod and toy with every last nerve you had, but he hadn't ever been so... aware of your body before. Was this his way of telling you he wanted a taste of what your newest addition had gotten?

Or, a more pressing question... did you even mind?

Regardless, you're given respite from the constant teasing as Tybalt gives you a quick bark from in front, turning around and flicking some of the foliage away to show you what he had found; a nice, flat cliff face that seemed as sturdy as any you had climbed on your travels, with some decent clearance beneath it for you to call it a night. It would do well to shield you from any heavy wind, was close enough to the water that you could hike down again tomorrow for drinks, and there were plenty of stones laying about to make a fire pit with. Perhaps most mercifully, it gives Morrigan pause to retract his appendages and pop down off of your shoulders, leaving your tits to hang free beneath your jacket as he trots forward and inspects the sight, blissfully 'ignorant' to any impacts he might've had on you with his explorations.

As if.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:03 am

Tamara's really glad to be back on the move again. Standing around in the open at a river was going to attract attention eventually, and she didn't feel like this was the best time for that. Luckily for her the hike through the forest was turning out to be a peaceful one. Peaceful, but definately not calm. At first, there was her internal fretting about Tybalt's leg; not knowing how long he'd been hiding that was already going to bother her, but it at least can't be that bad if she didn't notice right away. Then there was Morrigan being the ever well-timed distraction, making it hard to focus on Tybalt's injury with the way his vines are teasing her. He had her breathing starting to pick up, once she noticed where his spare vines were going, she actually had to take a moment to center herself and try to focus. She really needs to sort out her priorities...

Finally, Tybault presents a break in the foliage and a cliff face straight ahead. Morrigan disentangling himself from her as she surveys the location was a great relief, even if he was pretending he wasn't doing anything fishy that whole time. Tamara takes a deep breath and puts her hands on her hips, looking to Morrigan, then Tybalt. "Get comfy, you two. I think this'll be a good place to break for the night. I don't wanna push too hard in unfamiliar territory."

Giving off a light sigh, Tamara sets down her bag and lets her mind wander as she starts assembling a fire pit. She's let her curiosity push her in to one of the weirdest days she's ever had. Besides how she's still probably trespassing, it was her curiosity that led to her blowing that (well, 'her', now) Sawsbuck, just to see if that was why it was acting so wild... then Morrigan getting as frisky as he got. What she was really hung up on was how she didn't really think anything that happened was bad. Interesting or weird, sure, maybe even kinda fun, but...

"Fooocus, Tamara." Fire pit constructed and the general area cleaned up some, she turns her attention back to Tybalt. "Alright, big guy. Lemme see your leg." Time to see where he's hurting!
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:53 am

Your declaration of a camp to be made resulted in your Pokemon taking the order to heart. Morrigan seemed content enough to find himself a nice smooth stone to rest himself on as he enjoyed the last little bits of sunshine for the day, the light of afternoon fading rapidly behind the foliage to signal the arrival of evening. He seemed vaguely interested in watching your bosom occasionally hang out of your jacket as you gathered rocks for the pit, but it wasn't much of a secret he enjoyed your breasts after the toying he had done to them arriving. Tybalt, on the other hand, plops himself down with a heavy thump with his back against the cliff face, laying his head on his paws as you do your work in preparing the area.

Of course, the poor guy doesn't get to rest himself for very long. On your approach, he perks up, but rather than acquiesce to your demands, he shakes his head at you and turtles up, tucking his hind legs beneath himself in an attempt to keep you from getting at them. It's not unusual for the big lug to get like this at the thought of having to get squirted down with medicine, and he seems dead set on making it difficult for you to see what the extent of the damage was. Up close and personal, though, you can clearly see he's straining his back to keep his weight from resting on the leg, a sure sign he's more hurt than he's willing to let on.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:12 am

Frowning at Tybalt's insistence to keep his leg hidden away, Tamara huffs in her squatted position and looks him in the eyes. After the shortest bit of staring, she brings her hands up to his cheeks and rubs his face. "C'mon, buddy, you're the one who's making a big deal of this." She keeps smooshing his face with one hand to try and cheer him up and goes for her bag with the other. If he's not gonna let her use some medicine, there's always plan B in her berry pouch- one of the oran berries she packed. Maintaining her caring tone as she holds it up for him, "No potions if you munch on this, but I'm gonna be rolling your butt over if you don't let me take a look."
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:31 am

The fire-type seems to be stubborn in his refusal to give, though you fishing an oran berry out of your bag at least gets him to look in your general direction. He extends his long tongue and flicks it up and back into his mouth, perhaps more enthused by the prospect of a juicy berry over the sting of a super potion. He does, however, remain stalwart on his policy of refusing to move, and your hand is forced when the big hard head won't budge his but on his own accord. Being that he's at least three times your weight even without all the fluff getting in the way, it takes a great deal of effort on your part to try and push him over on his side so you can look at his wound. If not for the fact he was hovering off the dirt to keep from laying on it himself, you probably wouldn't have been able to flip him. But eventually, with a yelp from the canine, you manage to knock him over against the cool grass below and seize his leg.

Raising it up to look along the interior does reveal what you were looking for; he has a small gash, nothing very serious, along his inner thigh from where the Sawsbuck clipped him with a hoof during their scuffle earlier. It's not large enough to warrant such a reaction, though, nor the whining he does as you look at it.

What does, however, warrant his limping was the erm... well, impressive pillar of pink, tapered flesh poking out from the space between his legs. Suddenly you understand why he was so very stubborn; the poor guy must've been embarrassed by the thought of you looking at his arousal. Which, would also explain why he looks like he's expecting to be scolded by you.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:56 am

It was a bunch of comical effort trying to get Tybalt on to his side, Tamara knew from the get-go that there's no way she was doing it if he really didn't want it to happen, but the act of trying was basically a form of persuasion in itself, right? Much to her suprise she actually managed it thanks to that odd manner Tybalt was hunched down, and she wasn't gonna let this victory slip away. The cut was at least easy to find, but not nearly as severe as Tybalt was bellyaching it to be; definately the right call with the berry. "That's not so bad, you big whiner. I-"

Wait a minute. She's suprised she didn't notice immediately, but Tybalt definately had something else going on between his legs right now. Caught completely mid-thought, she really couldn't do much more than stare at the jaw-dropping meat he'd been hiding from her this whole time. She knew exactly why he was worked up, too, and felt slightly more self-conscious about having her tits out this entire time. Then she started getting self-conscious about the lewd thoughts she was starting to get, and really couldn't avoid blushing this time. The look on his face was all too telling, he's probably more embarassed than she is by far. She'd have to do something about that.

"Morrigan's been all over me, I'm topless, and you're worried I'd get mad at you for finding that kinda hot? C'mon, T." She was looking up at his face for that, but she really couldn't keep her attention away from his dick for very long. "The feeling iiiis mutual..." Really unable to help herself she reaches out for it, starting to get curious about how big it really is.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 am

Your companion tries his best to seem ashamed, but as you reach down and wrap your fingers around your second Pokemon cock of the day, he can't help but grumble in a deep, satisfied way reminiscent of the sound he makes when given a good belly rub. Not unexpected, considering the kind of rub you begin giving him as you start tugging his shaft to see what all he was packing. While it's almost pointy at the tip due to the tapering shape it has, you find that his canine shaft grows thicker as it gets closer to the base, to the point that you can barely get your fingers around it as you reach the middle point of his member. Not that it was easy getting that far; to your shameful thrill, it takes more than a few pumps to get him fully hard, coaxing inch after inch of meat out of the big guy until there's well over a foot of it standing proud between his legs, although you're certain he's still hiding a bit more thanks to the thick, round bulge at the base that remains mostly in his sheath.

Between him and the Sawsbuck, you idly wonder if all Pokemon happen to be hung like studs, a thought no doubt brought on by your arousal and a certain... preference for fullness. All by your lonesome, in a cordoned off forest with nothing but a handful of horny males...

Well, maybe you'd get to find out.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:05 am

"Ohhh wow..." Now that he's fully erect, Tamara was practically enthralled with Tybalt's maleness. She's seen a grand total of two Pokemon dicks in her entire life so far and they've both been utterly jaw-dropping in her standards. Of course, both the Pokemon they'd belonged to had been large Pokemon, but right now that didn't matter quite so much. She was already getting a little excited thinking about how varied they could possibly get, which gets her more worked up having her partner Pokemon's cock in her hand. And then... she started plotting. She needed to head back down to the river to get some water for the night anyways, so where's the harm in getting messy again? But what kind of mess did she want...

"Well, Tybalt? Want to do something about this?" Keeping ever a flirtatious tone, she scoots back and takes off her jacket. She was remembering well those idle fantasies she was having while getting facefucked, that ache for something more than a couple fingers, and wouldn't be content repeating the process this time around. If it were any other Pokemon (except maybe Morrigan, she's found out) she wouldn't have considered this... She turns over on to all fours, holds the position as she undoes her belt, then gets rid of her pants and thong as well. With her heart thumping in her chest, she says "Don't think about it, trust me, I want this." Trying to entice him more, she reaches a hand back to pull at the lip of her slit, hoping that'll really get his attention.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games