School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:22 am

Reaperbones Wrote:Protagonist: Son of the CEO of one of the largest computer hardware companies in the world, nephew to the Principal/Owner of the school, and extremely intelligent teenage heart-throb; Xavier Cross
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Objective:

Seduce at least seven of the girls in the school, preferably the teachers, and preferably keep them as his harem.
Plot: Xavier walked into the office of the school's owner and his favorite uncle. He immediately spotted two others in the room besides his uncle; his grandfather, who was in the chair behind the desk, and his father, who stood to the right of his grandfather. He spoke as he took the seat in front of the desk. "You asked to see me uncle?"
His uncle shook his head as his grandfather tapped the desk he sat behind and spoke. "No I summoned you. It's about time we told you of what could be considered a family curse. In the past six generations this family has been around, not one wife has been kept. It is said that a few centuries back a deal was struck between our ancestors and a spirit of fortune. We would be granted great skills, intelligence, and a knack for success. We had to give up one thing though, love. We could earn this love back though if any of us men successfully steals seven hearts. You see unless we meet the spirit's challenge our family will never find and keep love. This is where you come in, my grandson, as you will be the one to beat the spirit's challenge. We have gathered the resources you need. This school is your hunting ground and it's run by your uncle so you may hunt without worrying about the rules. And your father has the police in his pocket should any lines be crossed. Now it's up to you my boy. Use the tools you've been given."
Xavier rose from the chair and gave his grandfather a bow before speaking. "I won't let you down."

today was your first day back to school after your meeting with your grandfather, and therefore your first day on your mission, getting 7 girls to love you wouldn't be so hard right? well you'd find out soon enough at any rate.
" Hey, Xavier," your friend Arthur Stone, was stood near the gates as you approached, he walks over to you and walks you in " hey, is something up?" he asks you with an inquisitive look, as you walk towards the doors to the main building. he was usually pretty good at picking up on things, the question was whether or not you should tell him, if you told him here you'd have to be careful, if any of the gossips over heard you you'd struggle to get the attention of any of the girls for a very long time, so you'd have to be careful. Arthur would be unlikely to tell anyone however, he might even help... with some persuasion anyway, it was hard to say how he'd react to it honestly.

at any rate you'd need to answer him or deflect the question at least, once you reached you home room it'd probably be time to start your hunt, or at least start looking for prey, though you'd have to look else where as well, realistically you'd have to get girls from other classes, and try to reduce the number of rumors going around if you where going to be successful.
Arthur Stone:

Last edited by sogekik on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sogekik

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 am

Xavier had spent his morning doing his normal routine. Living alone meant that he only had his own pattern to follow. His father was often too busy with work to actually stay at home, but he kept in contact and that was enough for Xavier. The trip to the school was uneventful and soon he was outside the school being greet by Arthur. Arthur was one of the few people that knew his position as the Principal's nephew and his excessive supply of money, and the fact that he didn't care meant a lot to Xavier. Xavier listened to the question and responded with a smile. "I saw an anime yesterday that had me wondering, is a harem a bad thing? As long as everyone is in agreement and understanding, is it bad for one guy to have like 7 girls? And is pursuing that as a goal a bad thing? What do you think?"
A good way to dodge the question without lying, and an even better way to test the waters. Arthur could be an excellent ally if he agrees with Xavier's plans, but he could also become an enemy if his morals oppose Xavier's goal. Speaking of his goal, he wondered how he should choose his targets. First off age wasn't going to matter too much. A lot of the teachers here looked fantastic in his eyes, and they might be easier targets due to increased stressors in their lives. The students were also good targets since they are usually easier to manipulate. Teenage girls tend to fall in love with words, and Xavier had plenty of those in his arsenal. The next factor to consider was how much involvement the girls had with each other. Seducing seven girls who didn't even know the others existed would be ten times easier than seducing a group of tight knit friends. The final factor would be their difficulty. He wanted a challenge so he could truly prove himself.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Arthur looks surprised and then he chuckles " I guess if everyone was into it, it'd be okay, why? are you thinking that one girl won't be enough for you?" he asks with a good natured smirk, he didn't seem too against the idea " anyone specific in mind?" he asks as you neared your home room. it seemed he wasn't entirely against it, but he also didn't seem to be taking you seriously, which made it a little harder to tell but he defiantly wouldn't be against it if he find out what you where doing it seemed.

once you'd answered him he lead you into the homeroom, it seemed like most of the class was already there. as you walk in feel someone bump into your chest, there was a soft "umpf" sound and a bump, as the girl you'd walked into fell to the floor. unsurprisingly she was a girl from your class, her name was Alice, she seemed to be okay, all though she was giving you a disgruntled look " hey, watch where your going Xavier" she complains, with that you had the attention of the rest of the class, if the sound of her falling to the floor hadn't been sufficient her complaint was.

Alice:
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Xavier stands at 6'2" btw

Xavier nodded at Arthur's words and spoke. "If I was planning on it, would you help? It's a thought that crossed my mind. A realization I had. I haven't achieved anything special in my youth. I may be smart, but that's not really special. It's not an achievement if you consider how many kids are geniuses. So I just kind of thought, why not try doing something unique in this final years of my youth. You should join me, we could be harem kings."
Xavier laughed at his final comment as if it were just a joke. He entered the room and felt the soft thud of another person hitting his chest. He stopped and looked as Alice fell to the ground in front of him. He spoke as he crouched down to help her up. "Come now Alice, at least wait till I help you up to yell at me. It's already hard to take you seriously at your normal height, it's impossible when you only come up to my knees."
Xavier would help her up if she allowed him, and give her a quick check over with the excuse of looking for any scrapes. In all honesty he was judging her. Would she make a good first mark?
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:09 pm

he chuckles " well it is appealing" he says with a chuckle " I'll help you if that's what you want" he tells you with a chuckle moments before your collision.

Alice lets you help her up, scowling. "I'm fine, you don't need to check me over," she tells you as you examine her,"I hope you realize that was your fault" she adds, seeming to decide that being annoyed with you was still necessary. she was quite short compared to you, her head coming to about mid chest height on you, her breasts where ample but not all that big, and she was reasonably skinny and it was a little hard to tell through the uniform, but she appeared to be quite curvy for her build anyway. usually she was reasonably quiet and she's usually fairly friendly in class, so her aggression was probably more because you'd bumped into her than anything else, you didn't talk to her very often.
before you could respond to her Arthur cuts in " Xavier is sorry, right?" he says to her directing the question to you, though it seemed to be rhetorical as he continues " how about Xavier buys you lunch today to make up for it?" he suggests to her.
She hesitates but nods "fine, fine just be more careful," she says sounding calmer now
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Xavier was happy to hear Arthur agree to help him. Xavier could use any help he can find with this mission. That meant his next goal was finding the top gossipers of the school. They we're probably in the newspaper club so it should be an easy search. Xavier was also happy that Arthur interrupted him before he made a comment about how it's hard to see someone so short and that maybe she consider wearing a bell or flag. Xavier spoke as he gave her a warm smile. "Getting to pay for a pretty lady's meal? Sounds more like a reward than repayment."
He stepped past her heading towards his desk, making sure to give her a wink as he passed her. Cheesy, but should make for a nice start in their flirting.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 am

she blushed a little " d-don't get any funny ideas" she tells you before she moved to head out of the door, a little quicker this time. Arthur sits next to you chuckling, " looks like you really do need a hand" he chuckles
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:57 am

Xavier chuckled as he saw Alice run off with a blush. Once they got to their desks, Xavier listened to Arthur. He wasn't wrong. Xavier spoke quietly so only Arthur could hear. "I think I handled that nicely at the end. You're right though, and I think I know what the next source of help I need is. We need to find who knows all the school gossip. I am happy that I have a first target. I think seven girls will be enough for my harem, how many do you want?"
Xavier was slightly serious about that question. If Arthur was going to help him, then Xavier would help Arthur.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:25 pm

He chuckles " me? Hmmmm.... I guess we'll find out, as for information maybe the journalism club, some of the more gossipy girls.... I guess you'll have to look around" he suggests. " It's a little hard to say though I guess" he comments after a moment " I'll keep my ears open at any rate" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Xavier nodded and spoke as he got his school supplies out. He spoke as he tapped his pencil on the table. "I'll go bug them after school. Might need to bring some form of bribery though. I also need to start making a list of targets. Maybe I should aim to overachieve and put some teachers on that list. Single adult women shouldn't be too difficult right?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:49 pm

He shrugs and nods " you make this sound like you really need this, sure this isn't for some strange bet or something?" He asks jokily
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Xavier looked at him and smirked. He leaned over and whispered to Arthur. "Would it being a bet make any difference? Either I end up with seven girls mutually in love with me, or I end up with a bunch of girls mad at me. They won't care about the reason, only the fact that I tried."
Xavier wondered when the teacher would get to the classroom and whether or not they would be attractive. It wasn't that he honestly cared, but it'd make some things easier if one of his targets was one of his teachers. He'd be able to use a plethora of excuses and tricks to get their attention and focus. Afterwards he'd have a useful ally.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Arthur chuckles " I guess your right. well just don't blame me if the latter happens" he tells you
a few moments later the teacher walks in, as she did the room went abruptly silent, you notice quite a few of the guys turning they're heads to look at her. " good morning everyone" she says, as she walks up to the front, you'd been told you'd be getting a new homeroom teacher as your last one had left for a new job not long ago. " for those of you who don't already know me, I'm Miss. Grey, I'm an English teacher it's a pleasure to meet you all." she tells the class, it wasn't unlikely that this was your uncles work considering that he was trying to break the curse as much as you where, it seemed he was suggesting a target to you.

Miss Grey:

ignore the background for this( and maybe dress her a little more appropriately in your head XD
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Xavier chuckled and spoke. "Hey I reap what I sow."
When the teacher walked in and the class went silent, Xavier turned and smiled. At first glance his mind dressed her up in a red jacket with white undershirt, short skirt with fishnet stockings, grey underwear showing in some places, and covered in sweat while holding a sex ed book. After his mind was done showing him a fantasy he saw that while he form was exactly the same, her clothes were much more appropriate. Red jacket buttoned up fully with a white shirt that had a high cut neck line, skirt that easily went past her knees with regular black stockings, and he couldn't even see a hint of her underwear. He almost laughed, but instead whispered. "And that makes two targets. I wonder if she's sympathetic..."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Arthur chuckles " well you might have a little competition" he says looking around at the other guys with a chuckle " though I'll be impressed if you actually get a teacher" he tells you. Miss grey soon starts the home room "... Okay, so I don't really know anyone in her but I'm supposed to keep o. Top of your graded and attendance, so I'm going try to talk to each of you today. So going by surname.... Mr cross would you come here please?" She asks the room
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:29 am

Xavier looked around at the other male students. None of them were a threat in his eyes. Maybe they could snatch another student from his grasp, but a teacher required more than good looks and some sweet words. Seducing her will probably involve a lot of patience and cleverness. He heard her call his name and he rose from his seat. He walked up to her and spoke with a warm smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Grey. I am Xavier Cross, if it makes it easier for you in class then just call me Xavier."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 am

She chuckles ' yeah, because I'm going to call you Xavier cross the entire time" she teases with a chuckle " there isn't really much I need to talk to you about, you seem to be doing very well as a whole, so I can't imagine I'll be needing to speak to you very much really" she says with a smile " I wish I could say the same for some of the others" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Xavier listened to Ms. Grey and nodded. He needed to plant a seed of interest now while he had her attention. Something simple but catching. He spoke with a warm smile. "You make it sound like I'm a perfect student. Thank you ma'am."
He had decided what seed to plant and spoke quietly as he turned to walk away. "Perfect? If only."
He flashed her a somber look before walking back to his desk. Once back in his seat he turned to look out the window. Now to see if her curiosity and concern would be sparked from those few words.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 pm

She chuckles " I didn't say that" she tells you with a smile " but your pretty good" she agrees before letting you walk away. She starts with the next person.
" So how did flirting with the teacher go?" Artur asks once you got back
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Xavier sat down and shook his head. He spoke quietly to Arthur. "Flirting won't get me anywhere with a teacher. They'll ignore any form of flirting because it's just teenage hormones acting up. I need to make her fall in love with me via 'coincidences.' More importantly though is figuring out who we'll hook you up with. Maybe some pro athlete girl?"
Reaperbones

Next

Return to Private Games