School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:05 am

She nods "sorry... As I said I think your actually pretty nice now that we're talking" she tells you with a smile" she sits next to you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 am

Xavier felt now was a good time to switch to idle conversation. Nothing too impacting unless she brought it up. He spoke as he pulled her food out the bag and handed it to her. "Well I'm glad that you find me nice to talk to. Oh by the way who do you normally eat lunch with?"
(Wanna do the next skip soon or do you have more stuff for me?)
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:30 am

She shrugs "just some of the girls in our class, Sarah, Marian, a couple of the others sometimes" she tells you with a smile, the conversation goes on like this for a while, you both finished and after about ten minutes the bell goes to signal last period.
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Xavier stood up and stretched before reaching down to help her up. He spoke as he gathered up the trash. "If you wanna head to your next class, I'll clean this up."
He aimed to keep the friendly and cool look since it seemed to work wonders on her.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm

She nods "Okay, thanks, but don't be too late okay?" she tells you, before she heads off to her next class, you had IT next, which would probably make for a boring couple of hours, it should go e you plenty of time to find targets at least
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 am

(Xavier is getting hyped up on success lol)
Xavier cleaned up the trash and headed to the IT classroom. Part of him wanted to skip and he might if nobody in the class interested him. He wondered what would be the next addition to his future harem. Maybe a delinquent that needs punishment, or a shy nerdy girls who needs release, or even a mega-titted athlete who wants to show him how to exercise. All these thoughts combined with the feeling of the successful initial date made him almost sprint to the next classroom.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Before you got too far, you notice a girl sneaking out the front gate, from the look of her, she was skipping class, and she was definitely a delinquent from the look of her
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:16 pm

Xavier watched as the girl attempted sneaking and pulled his phone out. He quickly recorded her escape and smirked. He didn't have time to chase her now, but he'd catch her later. Xavier wasn't the type to skip class. He hurried to the classroom with a satisfied smile. He hoped the challenge of catching these girls' hearts would be harder than finding them.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:23 am

You go to the class just before it began, there where lots of girls from your home room in here, and a few you didn't recognise, it might be a little risky to try anything in this class
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 am

Xavier entered the room and smirked. Alright so this'll be his planning period and would make for good time of day to skip. He found his seat and contemplated how to approach the delinquent and when.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:28 am

The final lesson of the day goes quickly and soon your lesson was over, leaving you free to do as you wish
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:06 am

Xavier already knew where he was going. He put away his notes and supplies and rose quickly. He tried to contain his dark smile as he sped through the halls. He had a teacher to meet, and he could only hope his uncle's lesson had reached her. Hopefully his uncle didn't have to do anything physical to her. It not only risked spoiling a perfectly good woman, but also his uncles reputation. He wondered if Ms. Turner was working in her classroom or doing something else. He hoped that either way she'd be joining him in her room, alone. Once he reached Ms. Turner's classroom he'd open the door and examine it quickly.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:59 pm

she was sat in there at her desk marking some papers, she didn't look happy and she was so preoccupied that she hadn't noticed you coming in
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Xavier stepped into the room and shut the door quietly. He then said the doorstop over to the small gap under the door and jammed it in with a kick. He spoke with a wicked smile. "Hello Ms. Turner, how was your day?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:20 am

"what do you want? Leave me alone you've caused me enough trouble" she tells you as she looks up at you, stopping what she was doing
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:58 am

Xavier started walking over to Ms Turner while he spoke. "Trouble? I haven't caused anything. You were the one who was rude to me. I warned you, should I warn you again?"
Xavier had reached her desk and aimed to stand over here. He needed to establish dominance with this woman. He spoke as he messed with one of the papers on her desk. "Or do you like being punished?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:21 pm

She stands and glares at you, "rude? You where the one questioning my ability to teach" she tells you" and then you reported me to your uncle, who threatened my position here, because I was 'rude' to you,"she tells you angrily" so why are you back here, are you going to try to intimidate me again? "she asks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:01 am

"Try?" Xavier attempted to push her back into her seat as he continued to speak, "I don't try anything."
Xavier would then grab the back of her chair to keep her facing him. "You know I determine your future right now. I could inform my uncle about how a teacher sexually harassed me, and you know who him and the rest of the world would believe? Me, the perfect student with a spotless record. There goes your future as a teacher. Tell me, do you think there is many jobs that'll take a sex offender? You might end up on the street as a lovely whore."
Xavier released the chair and gave her a smile. He spoke as he brushed some of her hair out of her eyes. "Or you could just be obedient and friendly. Your choice."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:16 am

"what is wrong with you? What have I done to deserve this treatment from you? Ive been a teacher here for years and this is the first time you've ever given me trouble and I find it hard to believe you'd threaten to ruin my life over something so petty" she tells you, she seemed shaken at least
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:27 am

Xavier leaned in to Ms. Turner's face and spoke. "I want you, but I know your type. I can't just seduce you, I have to break those walls you have up even if it means breaking you."
He placed his hand under her chin and raised her head so she was looking him in the eye. "There doesn't have to be trouble. I'll even behave in class, be the outstanding student you want, but in private like now you will obey me. Let's start simple though. What's your first name, pet?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games