School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun May 27, 2018 9:37 pm

she chuckles "oh, well I didn't really, but I talk to the maids a lot, and well I saw things, " she tells you, " why do you think I always wanted to play doctor? I was jealous they where getting more of your attention than I was, of course as I got older, I realized what was actually going on; our dads are the same of course" she explains
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun May 27, 2018 11:13 pm

Xavier took another few bites as she spoke, and took a drink before responding. "Doctor was your best idea to get my attention? Perverted."
He chuckled before continuing. "I'm sorry that I ignored you to satisfy my libido. I'm just glad you didn't demand I do with you what I was doing with them. I was both young and horny enough to try. I mean we had experimented so much that I honestly didn't understand how taboo it was until I was like thirteen."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun May 27, 2018 11:19 pm

she nods " I just did what i had to to get your attention" she tells you " but yeah, at the time it was the same for me, I didn't even think there was anything wrong with it" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun May 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Xavier contemplated what she said as he finished the dinner. He watched her a bit as she ate, making note of her every feature. He spoke as he finished the last bite. "This dinner is going a lot different than I expected. I expected to be complaining about how Miss Grey and Ms. Turner like to wear short skirts or that three of the girls I'm after are in the same class with me. Instead we're discussing our past sexual experimentation and how close we were to incest. Wait...Did you experiment with any...Butlers or just with your hand?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun May 27, 2018 11:56 pm

" just me," she tells you with a smile, as she finishes her glass of wine and fills it again, " we can talk about other stuff if you want, that just kind of came up" she tells you with a smile as she gets up to move over to the sofa
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 12:10 am

Xavier got up and felt the buzz. He mentally counted the glasses of wine they had each drank as he realized he was starting too feel the effects. He left his empty glass deciding that two glasses was enough, and got himself a glass of water. He brought the bottle of wine over to the couch and placed it on the coffee table. He spoke as he went to sit next to her. "I dunno I kind of enjoy finding out these interesting facts about my perverted cousin. I think masturbation has gotten boring for me as well as unemotional sex. Had sex last night, but I'm still horny hence the glass of water. No drunk Xavier tonight, just a little buzzed. In all seriousness though, what do you want to talk about?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 12:13 am

she shrugs " I dunno, I mean the length of your teachers skirts, or your harem" is fine by me," she tells you with a smile, she was now on her 4th glass and it was starting to show
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 12:22 am

Xavier took notice of the increasing level of intoxication in his cousin. He chuckled and spoke. "What, is this conversation exciting you? Your panties wet at the thought of your cousin have sex. You should be careful how much you drink, too much and those shoulder straps might start sliding off."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 12:26 am

she scowls, " no, I just like the gossip, plus it is the fate of our family on the line" she says as she puts her shoulders back in place just to be careful
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 12:30 am

Xavier leaned back on the couched and sighed.. He spoke as he looked at the roof. 'Thank you for reminding me how important this mission is. You know when I accepted it only seemed like a fun challenge, but the more I think about it the more I realize how important it is. I mean I can prevent future children of our family from being motherless...Hey did it ever bug you that your mom left?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 12:36 am

she nods " of course it did" she tells you, now nice and drunk and still drinking , " I mean everyone else has one, but we never did, they left while we where so young" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 12:51 am

Xavier stopped leaning back and looked at Felicity. He crawled across the couch and attempted to give her a hug. He slight lack of balance made it so he instead just kind of flopped on her. He decided to just lay there like a dog as he spoke. "I think you're the only reason I didn't start considering all women as fickle. I mean Mom left, the maids were basically toys, and no female really stuck around besides you. You became the only girl I felt I could trust. Maybe so much as to call you my first crush. pathetic right? Crushing on your cousin."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 12:53 am

she giggles as you flop into her lap, " no, not really, I mean it's kind of cute" she tells you giggling some more" and I was there for you so it's not too surprising either" she tells you with a smile " I mean to be honest I was the only woman in my life for a long time as well" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 1:08 am

Xavier decided that it would be a good idea to tickle his drunk cousin as he spoke. He made sure to keep her trapped under his limp body while he tickled her. "It's no surprise then that you're so unladylike like. So who was your first crush? One of the rich boys that was offered as a fiance?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 1:13 am

she giggles as you tickle her and her shoulder straps started to slip as she squirmed under your hands " s-stop it Xavier" she begs as she laughs
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 am

Xavier shifted position to better pin her and tickle her as he spoke. "Not until you answer my question. Who was your first crush? A Butler? Maybe a boy at school?"
Xavier didn't even notice her shoulder strap falling as he kept eye contact and attacked her ribs and sides.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 1:23 am

she was struggling to speak with all the giggles but she kept trying until finally she blurted out " you!"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 1:29 am

Xavier blushed a bit, but didn't stop tickling her. He spoke with a chuckle. "Oh I was your first crush? Now why would you have a crush on this perverted cousin?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 28, 2018 1:31 am

" stop, please " she begs as she keeps giggling " I-I-I'm gonna w-wet myself" she tells you as she tries to stop you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 28, 2018 1:33 am

Xavier slowed his tickling until he had stopped. He leaned down so he could get close to her face and spoke. "Oh no did I excite you too much? You should be ashamed of yourself little missy."
He noticed her shoulder strap had fallen slightly and spoke. "I told you that your straps were gonna fall off."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games