School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 am

It was Felicity sure enough, "hey, Xavier? So how was your last lesson?" she asks curiously, since you'd last seen her, she'd got5en changed and was now wearing an expensive looking brown dress
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:18 am

Xavier looked her up and down before looking at his own cargo pants and t-shirt. He commented with a raised eyebrow. "Should I have also pulled out the candles? That's a bit more formal than I expected."
Xavier had to admit she wore it very nicely though. He stepped out of her way and waved for her to enter. "Well come on in miss overly dressed."
Xavier snuck another glance at her rump as she walked by. He also made a mental not to stop doing that.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am

She chuckles "I just like dresses, lus it looks good right?" she asks with a smile as she steps past you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(Is it like a tight cocktail dress or something floofy? Is there a lot of cleavage as well as is there small straps or actually shoulder covers? Trying to get a good mental image of this dress.)

Xavier closed the door as he answered her. "Are you trying to seduce me again? You really should behave better my cousin."
Xavier stepped past her and towards the kitchen. He spoke as he walked. "You do look lovely though. I'm going to start dinner, feel free to start on the wine without me."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 5:31 am

((thinking pretty much what she was wearing in the image, so cocktail dress, shoulder straps but otherwise uncovered shoulder, V necked, not much in the way of clevage))
She chuckles "are you trying to get me drunk again?" she teased back as she follows you into the kitchen.
"to be honest i just felt like dressing up a little, but if you don't like it i can always take it off" she tells you once again teasing you as she takes the wine and gets herself a glass
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:37 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(I'm gonna streamline the dinner making while they chat so don't expect much description of his cooking lol)

Xavier blushed a little bit, but tried to act like her comment didn't phase him. He spoke as he began making the beef stroganoff. "They you go trying to trick me into asking you to strip. Although I won't like the dress and carpet do match so maybe it would look better on my floor. Tell me how the wine tastes, I haven't tried it yet."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 am

She pours herself a glass and drinks it "it's good, I don't know a lot about win so I'm not really sure how to describe it, want me to our you a glass too Xavier?" she asks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:41 am

Xavier looked over his shoulder as he stirred. "Not yet, I don't want to risk getting tipsy before dinner is finished. Try not to drink too much of it. I don't want to know what drunk you might decide to do."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 am

She chuckles "I'll try not too, no promises though" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:46 am

Xavier covered the pot to let it simmer before going about setting the tableware. He spoke as he placed down the bowls. "You asked me how my final lesson was? Three of my targets are all in the class. One sits next to me now. Another I'm secretly dating to steal her heart. Things could most definitely explode horribly if I handle them wrong. How about you?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 5:49 am

"same old lessons, it's oretty boring when you can oick things uo quickly," she tells you with a shrug
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:54 am

Xavier gave her a nod as he returned to the pot. He turned off the flame and finished stirring as he spoke. "Preaching to the choir girly. Luckily in two of my classes I get to watch some sexy teachers. Miss Grey and Ms. Turner both have some fantastic breast."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 am

She scowls a little "you just like rubbing in how small mine are" she says with a huff
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 6:14 am

Xavier gave her a grin. "You know they say having them massaged helps them grow. Sit down, time to eat."
Xavier went about passing out the food.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 6:15 am

She chuckles "don't get any ideas" she warns, before taking the food and thanking you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 am

Xavier returned the food to the counter after placing his in his spot. He spoke as he sat down and finally poured himself a glass of wine. "I'm not the one who asked if I wanted her to strip. You're supposed to be here helping me destress so shall I gripe about how I am going to have to resist doing what I grew up doing with the maids and just taking what I want? Or would you rather your cousin stay quiet about his sexscepades lest they excite you?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 6:25 am

"I already know all about it, Xavier. I mean it's more or less the same in my house, especially when your there" she points out with a chuckle before she starts to eat
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 6:27 am

Xavier blushed as he took a bite. He spoke with a awkward chuckle. "I...uh...actually thought that I kept those habit hidden behind closed doors...How did you find out?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 6:31 am

She chuckles "I talked to the maifs," she exolains with a chuckle "you can't get much past me, in our houses" she adds, she'd almost finished her first glass of wine, so she pours another
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 6:35 am

Xavier gulped down his quickly before taking another bite and speaking with the light blush. "What made you start digging into my sex life? It doesn't seem like something that my cousin should be concerned with."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games