School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 pm

" nah, it's okay, just text me when you know" she tells you with a smile as she puts her bag on and gets ready to leave " so, I'll see you tomorrow" she says with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 1:21 am

Xavier spoke as she left. "Yeah see you tomorrow girly."
He stalled around a bit so that he didn't directly follow her out. He contemplated what to do next. Most of his plans for the day were complete, so the only thing left was to find Arthur and see if he needed anything before Xavier left campus. Xavier would text Arthur asking where he was and head there.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:26 am

if you swang by your locker Arthur would probably by his, which conveniently, and more obviously because of your uncle. If you didn't take too long then he'd probably be there still
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 1:48 am

Xavier moved quickly but without drawing attention. Once he got to his locker he'd check if Arthur was there and then see if Arthur was alone. Wouldn't want to cock block his friend. Xavier had decided that just like with Felicity, he'd tell Arthur about the curse. No more secrets wlint heir friendship.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 am

Arthur was there and indeed alone, he seemed to be happy enough though. he noticed Xavier quickly enough and came over " hey, so how'd the plan go?" he asks curiously
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 1:58 am

Xavier smirked and spoke as he opened his locker. "I got her address and permission to come over whenever I feel like it. I owe you big time man. So when do I get to pay you back?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:59 am

he chuckles " I dunno I think I have someone in mind, might need a little while to be sure" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 2:11 am

Xavier gave Arthur a proud smile and spoke. "I'll do my best when the time comes...in the meantime let me pay you with some honesty."
Xavier had sure that no one was around before he told Arthur about the curse and his mission. He spoke when he finished and closed his locker. "So that's the real reason why I'm doing this. What do you think?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 2:12 am

" honestly? it makes more sense than I thought it would" he tells you with a smile " I mean, it's crazy, but it could be true, so we might as well treat it like it is" he tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 4:15 am

Xavier looked at Arthur and then back at his locker. he shut it and spoke. "I'll never find a better friend than you Arthur. Alright I should get home. Felicity is coming over tonight to chill. You want a ride home? I got one of the family motorcycles with me."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 4:17 am

"Sure," he says with a smile "say hi to Felicity for me" he tells you wity a smile as he walks out with you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 4:24 am

Xavier walked a steady pace as they headed for the bike. A question snuck into his head as he thought over his earlier interaction with Felicity. "Hey Arthur, do you think Felicity is attractive?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 4:28 am

"uh well of course I do" he tells you with a nod, seeming a little embarrassed about the question, predominantly because you whete the one asking
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(Being in character is sometimes counter to your personal plans lol.)

Xavier noticed the blush and grew curious. "Does my best friend have a crush on my cousin? Hmm I can't say I approve nor disapprove. Think you could handle her?"
Xavier was mostly teasing Arthur to try to get more informative reactions. He wondered if Arthur did actually have a crush and if so why didn't hey tell Xavier.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 4:37 am

"no, no, i mean she's attractive but not exactly my type, and i mean it'd just be wierd dating your cousin" he tells you clearly trying to dispel the idea
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 4:42 am

Xavier felt an odd sense of relief in the back of his mind. He shook it off as they reached the bike. "I dunno Arthur it'd be like a TV show. My best friend dating and marrying my cousin and becoming part of my family. Poetic I think. Alright get on and try not to frisk me too much. We're close but not that close."
Xavier handed Arthur the spare helmet and climbed on the bike. He waited for Arthur to get on and comfy before hitting the gas hard. He'd drop Arthur off, give Arthur's parents a quick hello and then head home.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 4:45 am

All went to plan and soon enough you where on your way home. Once there you found it empty, with the stack of autographs on the table by the TV
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 am

Xavier did a quick count of the autographs before returning them to his room. He checked the time before going to his fridge and pulling out so defrosted meat for dinner. He also grabbed the wine and made sure he had enough glasses. He went about tidying up while playing some YouTube on the TV. He was saving his homework for when he went to Miss Grey's house. If he had time he'd hop on the computer and browse potential gift ideas for the girls to pass the time.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 4:56 am

They where al there Ruby hadn't abused your trust it seemed, at least not yet. Everything went smoothly however Felicity; or at least someone rang the door bell before you had much time on the computer
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 5:02 am

Xavier walked to the door, checking the peephole first, before opening it and greeting his guest.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games