School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 am

"I think that was probably you, jeez that was all so embarrassing looking back" she says with a sigb, she'd pretty much finished eating at this point so she drank her drink when she paused "come to think of it actually you used to really like seeing me naked" she comments
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:33 am

Xavier finished his food and took a drink of his glass as she spoke. He put the glass down and responded. "And you always seemed more than happy to show me. I swear sometimes it felt like you wanted me to ask you to...strip."
Xavier looked at the bill before placing a twenty dollar bill on the table. He looked away since he could feel the awkwardness in their conversation.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am

She blushes at that point "that was onky because I knew it made you happy" she tells you as she gets up so you could leave
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 am

(Alright time for feels lol)
Xavier wasn't sure how to respond and was silent until they were out of the cafe and away from people. He spoke while looking at the sky. "You know I think you were the only girl that saw me for who I was as a child. All the maids, rich kids, and other women either saw me as an employer or a future investment. If not for you and Arthur I think I'd have developed a hatred for people. You should know that you're more than just a cousin to me."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 am

She smiles happily "your really important to me to Xavier, I meab guys all see me as an easy ticket, but I've never had to worry about that with you, you make me feel really safe, you know" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 am

Xavier gave her a warm smile back. He may not know how much she cared about him, but he was sure that it was at least enough for him to be happy. He walked up to her and hooked her arm in his. He spoke as they neared the school. "I'll always be here to protect you. So when should I expect your presence tonight?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:50 am

"how about 5? We can have dinner together too" she suggests with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:53 am

Xavier made his final joke before they crossed the threshold of the school gate. "Sounds like a lovely date idea. I'll make some beef stroganoff. See you then dear."
Once they reached the gates Xavier gave her a wave and ran off. He had to use the restroom and check his phone before class. It had been a couple hours and he wanted to see if Ruby had left his house. He wondered what next class would entail.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:58 am

Ruby had left now, wether she was at school or had gone somewhere else wasn't clear. Next up you had geography which would probably end up being rather boring, but at leadt you might meet a girl
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 6:02 am

Xavier washed his hand and put on his cool and calm attitude. Time for another class and another discovery. He walked through the halls proudly finishing a couple plans up in his mind. He had already decided that he would go to Miss Grey's house after him and Felicity finished spending time together. The smell of alcohol on his breath would help his current image. He also had a plan for tomorrow since he would get a chance to see Emma again. He would be inviting her to hang out on Sunday with him and Arthur and maybe Felicity. Once he had reached the doors to his classroom he opened the door and walked in while looking at what students had already arrived.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 6:07 am

In this particular class there where several people you recognised already, namely Alice and the girl from the newspaper club you'd spoken to the day before
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 6:10 am

Xavier attempted to sneak into the classroom and up behind Alice. If successful he'd lean down and speak in her ear. "Do you need a booster seat little miss?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 6:15 am

You where successful and she jumped with suprise, and then humpffed "I'm not that small Xavier" she says with a pout
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 6:23 am

Xavier gave her a warm smile and spoke. "Yeah you're just fun sized. So did you like the candy or should I bring a different flavor tomorrow?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu May 24, 2018 9:32 pm

she scowls clearly not enjoying being teased about her height, " you don't have to get me candy, it's not like we're seeing each other or anything" she comments
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu May 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Xavier stepped around her desk so that he was to the side of her chair. He spoke as he crouched down so her head was above him, and looked up into her eyes. "Every princess deserves a treat from a prince charming. Unfortunately since you're prince hasn't arrived you'll have to make do with this peasant's spoiling."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri May 25, 2018 12:08 am

that got a smile out of her, " t-that's just odd Xavier," she tells you blushing a little " and your anything but a peasant" she adds as an after thought.
" your giving people the wrong idea" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 25, 2018 2:26 am

Xavier gave grabbed her hands and spoke. "You spoil me with your words princess."
He released them and stood up ignoring her words. He spoke with a smirk. "Well I guess I'll need to sneak off then before anybody notices your blush."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri May 25, 2018 2:36 am

she sighs, " good bye Xavier" she says before promptly and fairly obviously hiding in her book
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 25, 2018 3:03 am

Xavier was tempted to flirt some more, but getting her flustered was enough for today. He headed to his desk with a smile and ignoring the other students. He was tempted to talk to the girl from the newspaper club, but he'd let her start that interaction if she wanted to talk.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games